Animal Kingdom series

Was thinking this and they both said some crazy stuff so I doubt she's gonna do that

Prolly jus told Pope he wont
If she was smart enough to record it she smart enough to download an app and edit her incriminating parts :lol:

Smurf gonna convince Pope she said it to save his life. Lucy having the jewels def ain't a good look tho being that she been playing innocent

I don’t think she recorded them. Didn’t need to anyway since pope now believes smurf killed baz.

Anyway, I always wondered how people were able to record conversations with their phone or recorder while it was hidden under their jacket or deep in a bag. Like the devices are that good that they can record clearly through all that fabric?

A recording would be for the cops not no damn Pope :lol:

Granted the other brothers hearing this would change things.

That native American detective that wants to lock up Smurf is who I had in mind if she did recoed it. Drop it off anonymously.

Last edited:
lucy seems like a mexican boss but if her crew can’t handle some surfers from cali and their mom and she has to use the police to get them, she’s weak as hell.

Wondering if people will find out it was mia bae who murked baz.

Wait so Smurf just casually tells Jay this is Baz's money, you're Baz's son.

Did we all know this and I just forgot?

Last thing I recall regarding this is Jay pint blank asking Baz are you my father and him replying does it matter? Would it make a difference? :lol:

Is Lena like slow or autistic or a genius or all of the above? No child should talk like that all the time.

J is ****ing ruthless :rofl:

Last edited:
lucy also told jay he was baz’s son.

I know the family dynamics are all messed up in the family but jay doesn’t really care that lena may be his half sister. The only one who cares about lena is pope. Also jay’s mom is rarely mentioned. A couple of mentions but you don’t hear smurf, derron, or craig talk about missing her.

Glad sexy Frankie is back.

Last edited:
lucy also told jay he was baz’s son.

I know the family dynamics are all messed up in the family but jay doesn’t really care that lena may be his half sister. The only one who cares about lena is pope. Also jay’s mom is rarely mentioned. A couple of mentions but you don’t hear smurf, derron, or craig talk about missing her.

Glad sexy Frankie is back.
Well yeah after she OD in the first ep they were hinting clear as day they dont care about her.

Dont even think they cast a real actress as her.

They dont intend to do any flashbacks.

Didn't see Jays grimey coming. That was an ill way to off the lawyer, Jay wanted her to suffer before dying.

It was messed up. She helped him out then he frames her and leaves her for dead. Wonder if he’ll even care if he finds out that mia murked baz.

It was messed up. She helped him out then he frames her and leaves her for dead. Wonder if he’ll even care if he finds out that mia murked baz.
After yesterday's episode I would say no, lol. Jays kinda dead inside with his mom gone and hs sweetheart hooking up with his uncle..

Hope we never see nikki again she was gross. Looks like jay is ready to branch off on his own and leave the family. craig might also and work with frankie bae. derron already halfway gone and pope is scheming to poison smurf.

Pretty sure his mom was gross too being strung out on the H but it don't mean Jay didn't have love for them. When shorty asked him "You trust me" and Jay said she was his best option I was like damn. It's hard out here for old boy..

apparently the actress that plays Mia was a camgirl before this show, this is like her 1st real acting gig

This dude Jay

giphy.gif

Can't believe he did Maya Gallo (just shoot me!) like that

Jay isn't that smart and wild messy.

All of those little clues leading back to him :smh:

Smurf ruthless. Thought it was over for now with Lucy :lol: Had her got easily.

Back
Top Bottom