Animal Kingdom series

Wondering if leary will be a bigger jerk than smurf and baz or will he actually help out the boys.

How pope gonna clear lucy that quickly? Women can set up men so easily.

Also wren is still so damn hot but she’s a dumbass for taking craig back who robbed her when he found her overdosed and left her to die.

Dope premiere.

Pope too crazy and erratic. Like he not even operating on find Baz's killer in a fact based way. Clearing one suspect chick and then threatening Jay in his sleep like a mad man.

I had thought Naz was initially only shot and would still appear in some dps while I was hearing the actor wanted off the show. Good riddance anyway I say.

Their next job looking like a gta mission. Show is fun. jay wants dat mexican taco.

Its on

Jay trying to be in charge is gonna be rough.

He lucky he got yambs on that let me follow you for my money. Thought she was gonna get him got.

Last edited:
Ain't kno he was gon get the draws that quick, but I still need fam to drop Nikki like next episode

Thought dude that whooped Craig was in last season, fam was in F8 of the Furious.

Maybe I expect too much but Deran giving his BF 50k and them being broke again is just stupid

Yeah, deron is dumb.

That dude who attacked craig could’ve just asked them to keep the noise down. :lol:

Ren still sexy AF and craig don’t deserve her.

Jay messed up and now mia knows where he keeps his money. His mom’s friend ain’t safe no more.

Why the hell are little girls bullying baz’s daughter like that? Messed up.

Wouldn’t be surprised if mia gets knocked up. jay filled up her tight taco twice already.

Don't care but its such idiocy if Mia kept the murder weapon when she killed Baz.

Even more idiocy if they really switched guns after banging :lol: :smh:

Jay probably gonna get arrested and Pope probably gonna kill him.
Wouldn’t be surprised if mia gets knocked up.
Yup. I can see her having Jay's prison baby.

Why’d they trash that new condo?
Dudes was crabbing about gentrification and all that (Ren moving there I believe), it said to blow off steam.

Lol at paying them every week for protection, Smurf rly is full of it. This dude Jay housing his extorter

Doubt her fam will let her get pregnant

The cody boys sure love them some mexican women

The Cody's might have to start selling off some of the jetskis, boat, polaris slingshot they got there at Smurf's house

Still made no sense he cashed out on that truck but that's basically how they live and honestly Jay and Pope to some degree care about making that $$ back. They'll prolly do the job and then get that operation Pope was talking bout up and running

That is one plot point I am lost on how especially since to me most are new characters who were not around in the previous season.

So the same ppl protecting Smurf in prison who she approached via prison connect also happens to be the ppl she's been doing business with and at the same.time they put the hit out and successfully kill Baz?

Obviously something deeper there but on first look its mad coincidental.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom