Animal Kingdom series

Wouldn't be surprised if they found out how much Baz had and were gonna do whatever it took to get that $$ and Smurf would have to deal the consequences and whatever $$ they'd tell her is left

That Asian chick likes showing her body now since she showed everything on Altered Carbon.

pope can kick dennis leary out real quick but now he’ll probably move in.

Damn shorty really about to become a junkie now? :lol:

Jay dumb. Just go and meet Smurf. Then bugging out about an old lady that forgets.

Cant wait until Pope gets on Mia's case more and finds out more ****.

Still interested where things go with Leary.

This episode was a little depressing. guy was paralyzed because of craig. They left the old lady by herself, hopefully she doesn’t die and get eaten by her cat. nicki’s dad basically told her to stay out of her family’s lives. Plus their niece seems so miserable and I thought she was gonna stab a classmate to death with those scissors.

So was dark. I actively ignored it.

Between Nicki about to be a heroin addict and her dad continuing to be the scumbag he proved himself to be last season **** was bad.

With Baz daughter though, I can get why Pope mad. He moved her out of a situation where she was being bullied. When I saw her with those scissors I was like :smh: Man I dont want to see no child murderer subplot on this show.

She sorta shrugged it off or didnt react to it when she found out by accident but I guess all of this is stemming from her mother's disappearance and Baz's sudden death.

Wonder when Lucy comes back into the picture

Wonder if Nicky will start shooting up the dope with Billy, those track marks on Billy should've been enough to turn Nicky Away

Pope falling apart with being responsible for Lena

Nicky probably done for the season :lol:

To think Smurf just had to wait it out.

**** gonna come to a head with Mia. Especially if Smurf called in the hit on Baz.

Last edited:
Didn’t think Mia was that cute when she first showed up but now she’s looking good for some reason.

Frankie looking good too, her doing full frontal nudity in Altered Carbon was a nice surprise.

smurf gonna cause hell.

Most of the mexican chicks in this show are fine as hell. Even some of the inmates.

I hate nicky, i was hoping J let her bleed out. There should be cameras at the entrance of the hospital to identify him.

Nicky is trash, she even looks like that busted chick that has a thread on NT.

Barkin's acting has been terrible during the prison scenes. Straight cringeworthy.

Even the Mexican mom that a cool 10k for dropping off Jay and Deran was hot and could get it.

Damn. The total lucy took was $7 million. smurf must have a slight idea that lucy is connected in mexico (cartel or whatever) so getting her money back is going to be more complicated than just sending her boys or her Mexican friends from the autobody shop.

Gonna bs something else when Mia meets Smurf and Smurf puts it together.

Soms dark **** from Smurf with the burial plots.

Countdown to Pope going crazy after losing Leena.

I cant call it on who killed Baz, whose playing who, will Smurf get betrayed or exposed, if Lucy really did it. Smurf got a poker face.

She basically told Pope she would. Probably already haf something planned before even telling Pope.

So Pope's weakness is Lena
J has all the juice now?
Felt bad for Deran, but he's a bit soft

Last edited:
Daaaaaaaaaaammmmmnnnn Smurf

I thought Pope beating up Billy would be the highlight of the ep.

pope got stabbed and shrugged it off like a bug bite.

smurf gives no damb. I dunno if lucy works for a cartel but she’s pushing drugs and i’m surprised smurf and the people she hired aren’t scared of lucy.

Lucy looks like she's got more soldiers than Petes crew so we'll see how it goes

Smurf done got these boys in to some wild **** :lol:

Lucy need to stop pump faking. This gonna end with Pope alive with her fakeouts. First kill him when her bro died. Then take him to her house and blacl bag him for what?

She lied about stealing the money. How she supoose to thikk anybody care about her bro dying when she was doing some foul **** when she left Baz for dead?

Pretty sure she recorded Smurf's confession.

Pretty sure she recorded Smurf's confession.
Was thinking this and they both said some crazy stuff so I doubt she's gonna do that

Prolly jus told Pope he wont be free until she admits that she killed him knowing Pope would probably want to kill her if she admitted it

Nia is pretty as hell just need some thickness

Back
Top Bottom