Another Earthquake in MD!!! EDIT: 5.8 in Virginia

Rockville, Maryland ...... I just thought my co-worker was jumping rope in the office again I was like what the hell? then I see all the fat chicks running a 3.9 40 yard dash to the exits, I stood there and said "aint we supposed to get under the desks?"

I'll never forget this though, Twitter... my god so many laughs

laugh.gif
at the NTer that said he grabbed his DMP 11's during the earthquake

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

ninjahood is probably trapped under boxes upon boxes of jordans after it collapsed on him, engulfing his room.

IXvKY.jpg

+A execution#DECEASEDNinjahood gotta be one of the chillest dudes out there, the jokes never get the best of him
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

ksteezy going in
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude as that full court press defense going on like its the final minute of game 7 in the NBA Finals
pimp.gif

Honestly why has this been on every major news network for 3 straight hours? It's not that serious. The eastcoast just gettin exposed for how lame they are, it's a damn shame...

I am dissapoint at the aftershock. Crazy how man East Coast dudes were home sleeping and missed it. Damn kids need to go back to school.

i live in Maryland, but i was driving West on I-70 at the time and didnt feel a thing...?

i'm actually mad i missed it, wanted to see what all the hype was about
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Rockville, Maryland ...... I just thought my co-worker was jumping rope in the office again I was like what the hell? then I see all the fat chicks running a 3.9 40 yard dash to the exits, I stood there and said "aint we supposed to get under the desks?"

I'll never forget this though, Twitter... my god so many laughs

laugh.gif
at the NTer that said he grabbed his DMP 11's during the earthquake

laugh.gif
I felt a little shake out here in long island.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

ksteezy going in
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude as that full court press defense going on like its the final minute of game 7 in the NBA Finals
pimp.gif

good way to get your post count up for no reason
pimp.gif

i got back from Beantown around 1... made a move to the hood, wifey call me talking bout there was an earthquake... i was walking the streets and didnt even notice... im in brooklyn btw.... oh well.

it was probably HAARP.....

aftershock coming soon

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by Ryda421

YOU DO KNOW that we are as prepared for earthquakes as Malibu is for .5 inches of snow???....case closed, just tryig to put things in perspective for you Indiana Jones west coasters....have a little simpathy man.
you do know that malibu's mayor did not announce a press conference ? there was no one climbing buildings. no breaking news coverage the whole day. malibu did not shut down for the rest of the day

You expect a mayor to throw a press conference over .5 inches??...that would be a joke....you expect our mayor not to throw a press conference on something that we are completely vulnerable to and that now we know can affect us in the future?...YOU DO KNOW our bridges are not meant to withstand these shakes???....alot of our sky scrappers are 50+ years old and an earthquake can easily knock them over, killing thousands?...you expect our Mayor NOT to adress this???....cmon son..
dude nyc got hit by no more than a 3.0, that's child's play. you do know there are earthquakes everyday that no one can feel. be worried when it's above 7.0 magnitude.

Originally Posted by CarlosZilla

you do know that malibu's mayor did not announce a press conference ? there was no one climbing buildings. no breaking news coverage the whole day. malibu did not shut down for the rest of the day
you do know that an earthquake is considered a natural disaster
yeah it's a natural disaster when it destroys or wipes out major areas. nyc got a minor shake and panic spreads like wildfire

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Honestly why has this been on every major news network for 3 straight hours? It's not that serious. The eastcoast just gettin exposed for how lame they are, it's a damn shame...

East coast doesn't get earthquakes, just hurricanes 

I was sitting in class in Winston-Salem, N.C. I thought I was tripping for a moment...lol. Then I told myself, a lot of people must be running in the hall, but it didn't stop. Realized it was an earthquake and walked right out of class.

You expect a mayor to throw a press conference over .5 inches??...that would be a joke....you expect our mayor not to throw a press conference on something that we are completely vulnerable to and that now we know can affect us in the future?...YOU DO KNOW our bridges are not meant to withstand these shakes???....alot of our sky scrappers are 50+ years old and an earthquake can easily knock them over, killing thousands?...you expect our Mayor NOT to adress this???....cmon son..
dude nyc got hit by no more than a 3.0, that's child's play. you do know there are earthquakes everyday that no one can feel. be worried when it's above 7.0 magnitude.

Hold up...so what you are saying is we should wait till that happens to then talk about all the things we could have done to be prepared....you should run for president.

Hold up...so what you are saying is we should wait till that happens to then talk about all the things we could have done to be prepared....you should run for president.

LOL nyc cats should be worried about raising sea-level not earthquakes. you got things backwards. what i am saying is calm down. use common knowledge and don't start running out of a building and throw yourself under a desk or under a doorway.

Any word from DCAllAmerican? I heard he was at a Lucha libre in the DC area and was wondering if he's ok?

I was in a mall food court getting food for me & my boss when I felt my knee buckle. I thought something was wrong with my knee until I felt the second quake. All I can say is that I saw Cedric's routine from Kings of Comedy come to life.

OK...what some of you Cali fools aren't comprehending is that for folks in NYC/DMV, this IS a big deal because of the unknown....meaning, you feel a building/house/ground shaking and I'd almost guarantee there were flashbacks to 9/11. Earthquakes are not the norm. Yall need to stop flexing like this isn't a big deal OR that ya'll wouldn't be shook as well.

LOL nyc cats should be worried about raising sea-level not earthquakes. you got things backwards. what i am saying is calm down. use common knowledge and don't start running out of a building and throw yourself under a desk or under a doorway.

You got it twisted, just because there is news coverage and the mayor is doing a press conference, DOES NOT mean new yorkers are freaking out...I just did half of my run, I'm at a subway about to eat and everyone is going about their day, weather is beautiful....haven't hear of any suicides...honestly if I didn't watch the news or was part of NT I wouldn't had even know this happened.

laugh.gif
 fact of the matter is..... what y'all experienced out there was really nothing.

let this be a wake up call and get prepared for if it ever happens again
Spoiler [+]
it's still CA>NY though

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

OK...what some of you Cali fools aren't comprehending is that for folks in NYC/DMV, this IS a big deal because of the unknown....meaning, you feel a building/house/ground shaking and I'd almost guarantee there were flashbacks to 9/11. Earthquakes are not the norm. Yall need to stop flexing like this isn't a big deal OR that ya'll wouldn't be shook as well.

Back
Top Bottom