Another Snowstorm Vol: NYC/LI

Last year before sandy I saw a lady buy 18 gallons of milk
alien.gif

Wut.
What was she running? A day care center in her house?

Why would I be? It's just amazing how panic can make people run out to the store and buy a whole bunch of crap and then nothing happens. Fear mongering is a powerful tactic. 

Who said i was panicking? Did i say i was buying it today?

Fear mongering? :lol:

Why would I be? It's just amazing how panic can make people run out to the store and buy a whole bunch of crap and then nothing happens. Fear mongering is a powerful tactic. 

Who said i was panicking? Did i say i was buying it today?

Fear mongering?
laugh.gif
I didn't mention your name at all when I posted that. I was speaking more overall. That's the second time you personalized what I said. That's not even the case man. 

Are we really getting 30" of snow or this is all a hoax? I'm hearing from people that it won't even be that bad.

Has it been bad up there? Here in Minnesota it's just been really cold but not crazy amounts of snow.. And I'll take really cold over snow any day of the week

The Sunday to Monday storm could pack a punch, if it develops to its full potential and occurs as a single storm rather than two separate ones.
The single-storm scenario would deliver wind-driven snow and all the bells and whistles that go along.
However, a new player has emerged.
A weak storm will roll out from the South and could brush the area with snow on Saturday.
There is a chance the two storms will compete with one another. If so, more manageable snow would occur with both systems. If they get together, then we have the major storm scenario.

I brought a new car and I can't even keep this **** clean.
I hate my life so much.

Bruh for real, I'm dealing with the same problem :lol:

The inside, outside, under and around the wheels...all looks like **** right now.

I tired cleaning the inside when the snow dried up for a day or two, only for it to be dirty again in less than 24 hours.

And forget car washes. Biggest waste of money...thankfully it's a lesson learned.

I got pulled over yesterday morning for driving so slow :lol: It was no joke out there. I saw one driver swag surfing on the road. Left to right.

I'm in Dallas on business right now and they got an inch... :x

No plows, or salt trucks anywhere if this freezes it will be like ATL over here...

I brought a new car and I can't even keep this **** clean.
I hate my life so much.
Bruh for real, I'm dealing with the same problem
laugh.gif

The inside, outside, under and around the wheels...all looks like **** right now.

I tired cleaning the inside when the snow dried up for a day or two, only for it to be dirty again in less than 24 hours.

And forget car washes. Biggest waste of money...thankfully it's a lesson learned.
Just wait until all the snow is done. Not worth going insane over it.

Back
Top Bottom