Another Subpar Postseason Performance For LeBron, Another Shocking Rumor...

Originally Posted by luxurious24

if true, so wat? No excuse for 8pts in a Finals game. It could've been his mom, rashaad and his girl, wit delonte filming, shouldnt affect his performance on the court.

as we have seen before alot of nba players do let personal problems affect their play on the court. not everyone can be a sports movie.

People will always find a reason to give Lebron a break.
30t6p3b.gif

We don't know all the @%!!%#!% that goes on in players lives, but I'm pretty sure that when its game time, they go to work just like everyone else.

People will always find a reason to give Lebron a break.
30t6p3b.gif

We don't know all the @%!!%#!% that goes on in players lives, but I'm pretty sure that when its game time, they go to work just like everyone else.

kobe never let off court stuff effect his on court persona. in fact, he actually got better because of the rape case lmaoo. maybe he needs anoher to rejuvenate him. haha jk

kobe never let off court stuff effect his on court persona. in fact, he actually got better because of the rape case lmaoo. maybe he needs anoher to rejuvenate him. haha jk

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

true...but the pre game speech...although it resulted in full fail...didnt sound like somebody dealin with the fact another player smashed his ole lady
plus what he had to say today.

it was visible after Game 5 last year he was ready to distance himself from his teammates and organization (that plus Delonte's minutes being cut were a pretty clear sign there was some truth to it)

this? Hard to believe. the guy can play like crap once in a while without something else going on off the court.

true...but the pre game speech...although it resulted in full fail...didnt sound like somebody dealin with the fact another player smashed his ole lady

it was visible after Game 5 last year he was ready to distance himself from his teammates and organization (that plus Delonte's minutes being cut were a pretty clear sign there was some truth to it)

this? Hard to believe. the guy can play like crap once in a while without something else going on off the court.

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by Al3xis

QFT...I really think this is another Lebron hater trying to start something. Lebron has gotten to the point where is he has a bad game everyone say he isnt a great wont ever be a great, but when he has a great game he is good but doesnt have a championship yet so his isnt that good. Lebron gets hated on some much because people(fans of the game, sports writers, owners, ect.) are scared of just how good he can be. Its so simple. I have never seen this amount of hate for an athlete, its sad. Let the man play ball. 

Originally Posted by Al3xis

QFT...I really think this is another Lebron hater trying to start something. Lebron has gotten to the point where is he has a bad game everyone say he isnt a great wont ever be a great, but when he has a great game he is good but doesnt have a championship yet so his isnt that good. Lebron gets hated on some much because people(fans of the game, sports writers, owners, ect.) are scared of just how good he can be. Its so simple. I have never seen this amount of hate for an athlete, its sad. Let the man play ball. 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

if true, so wat? No excuse for 8pts in a Finals game. It could've been his mom, rashaad and his girl, wit delonte filming, shouldnt affect his performance on the court.

as we have seen before alot of nba players do let personal problems affect their play on the court. not everyone can be a sports movie.

at the end of the day homie will look back and Regret it, i'm not sayn it wont get to him but ppl deal with way more than on daily basis and still perform, its jus cheatn, so what it happens, keep it movin, if its true he's just weak. Whats more important Vindication or a cheating baby momma Lebron?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

at the end of the day homie will look back and Regret it, i'm not sayn it wont get to him but ppl deal with way more than on daily basis and still perform, its jus cheatn, so what it happens, keep it movin, if its true he's just weak. Whats more important Vindication or a cheating baby momma Lebron?

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

If true, and if that's why he's struggling, then he's a ###+*.

Says the queen of the girl problem threads.  He's human, shut the *$!! up.
Not really surprised somebody would bring that up. You don't know !!$! about me so shut your mouth.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

If true, and if that's why he's struggling, then he's a ###+*.

Says the queen of the girl problem threads.  He's human, shut the *$!! up.
Not really surprised somebody would bring that up. You don't know !!$! about me so shut your mouth.

Back
Top Bottom