Another Subpar Postseason Performance For LeBron, Another Shocking Rumor...

rashard-lewis-acne-2.jpg

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by Freeze

kobe never let off court stuff effect his on court persona. in fact, he actually got better because of the rape case lmaoo. maybe he needs anoher to rejuvenate him. haha jk
pimp.gif

My dude would fly in from Colorado on game days and drop 40 on fools

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by Freeze

kobe never let off court stuff effect his on court persona. in fact, he actually got better because of the rape case lmaoo. maybe he needs anoher to rejuvenate him. haha jk
pimp.gif

My dude would fly in from Colorado on game days and drop 40 on fools

Originally Posted by jcbacall

Onion Slice, Cosmic Cannon and Air Fressh are all fighting on who gets dibbs on "single Lebron"
You must not have read anything I've said about LeBron the past few days.

Originally Posted by jcbacall

Onion Slice, Cosmic Cannon and Air Fressh are all fighting on who gets dibbs on "single Lebron"
You must not have read anything I've said about LeBron the past few days.

If true this is WOW
 here are a few things to consider:

-steven a smith made the announcement on mike & mike I this morning, that something was up

-he can't sleep and sends a tweet at 2:30 a.m. est

-if anyone watched PTI today, they always come back in between commercials, well today Wilbon was on the phone with someone saying, I do not believe this, unbeliveable etc., and I am pretty sure that was not about barkley and lebatrd's bet...

If true this is WOW
 here are a few things to consider:

-steven a smith made the announcement on mike & mike I this morning, that something was up

-he can't sleep and sends a tweet at 2:30 a.m. est

-if anyone watched PTI today, they always come back in between commercials, well today Wilbon was on the phone with someone saying, I do not believe this, unbeliveable etc., and I am pretty sure that was not about barkley and lebatrd's bet...

Nobody cares the sources of this is an anonymous female who claims to have heard it from an anonymous male at a bar and then posted it on the interwebz?

Nobody cares the sources of this is an anonymous female who claims to have heard it from an anonymous male at a bar and then posted it on the interwebz?

Back
Top Bottom