Another Subpar Postseason Performance For LeBron, Another Shocking Rumor...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ I did not take my talents to South Beach.  Thas some cold @#$% right there if he lyin. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think this is all a load of crap.  Bron comes out big tonight and nobody will have an answer for why it happens.  Bad games, good games, they come and go as they please.  People need to let go of the drama excuses for them. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ I did not take my talents to South Beach.  Thas some cold @#$% right there if he lyin. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think this is all a load of crap.  Bron comes out big tonight and nobody will have an answer for why it happens.  Bad games, good games, they come and go as they please.  People need to let go of the drama excuses for them. 
QFT.

laugh.gif
 at taking his talents

Originally Posted by CP1708

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

QFT.

laugh.gif
 at taking his talents

Pretty sure that isnt even his real twitter. Only has like 900 followers

Pretty sure that isnt even his real twitter. Only has like 900 followers

That profile clearly isn't Rashard Lewis.

This doesn't really seem like a believable rumor.

That profile clearly isn't Rashard Lewis.

This doesn't really seem like a believable rumor.

i don't see there being an inbetween tonight. were either going to get vintage game 5 2010 cavs vs celtics lebron or an amazing performance from him tonight. no average game, he's either going to have the game of his life, or have a real bad game.

i don't see there being an inbetween tonight. were either going to get vintage game 5 2010 cavs vs celtics lebron or an amazing performance from him tonight. no average game, he's either going to have the game of his life, or have a real bad game.

even if its true, thats NO excuse.

your mom is different.. but your girl? let that skank be

even if its true, thats NO excuse.

your mom is different.. but your girl? let that skank be

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

tired.gif

ill believe it when there is proof...worst thing bout these times is rumors being so easily to spread thru twitter facebook and blogs

grown men(sum unknowingly) be playing into gossip like females more and more...rap & entertainment is one thing...but sports should be like our sacred $%$ most of the time...some things are highly comical tho and we forget but damn...

basically...  I dont want no excuses cheapening this meltdown 
laugh.gif

C/S everything
DaJoka004 wrote:
Scott Frost wrote:
DaJoka004 wrote:
If true, and if that's why he's struggling, then he's a ###+*. 

Says the queen of the girl problem threads.  He's human, shut the *$!! up.
Not really surprised somebody would bring that up. You don't know !!$! about me so shut your mouth.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

tired.gif

ill believe it when there is proof...worst thing bout these times is rumors being so easily to spread thru twitter facebook and blogs

grown men(sum unknowingly) be playing into gossip like females more and more...rap & entertainment is one thing...but sports should be like our sacred $%$ most of the time...some things are highly comical tho and we forget but damn...

basically...  I dont want no excuses cheapening this meltdown 
laugh.gif

C/S everything
DaJoka004 wrote:
Scott Frost wrote:
DaJoka004 wrote:
If true, and if that's why he's struggling, then he's a ###+*. 

Says the queen of the girl problem threads.  He's human, shut the *$!! up.
Not really surprised somebody would bring that up. You don't know !!$! about me so shut your mouth.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom