Another Subpar Postseason Performance For LeBron, Another Shocking Rumor...

laugh.gif
@ I did not take my talents to South Beach

Originally Posted by Law3001

People will always find a reason to give Lebron a break.
30t6p3b.gif

We don't know all the @%!!%#!% that goes on in players lives, but I'm pretty sure that when its game time, they go to work just like everyone else.
Barkley said something about this in one of the TNT post-game shows during the playoffs this year.  He said there's always drama in the locker room concerning wives, girlfriends, etc.  So much so that it really shouldn't be a big deal and effect somebody's play.  At least, that's what I got out of his comments.  Seems to make sense to me. 

Originally Posted by Law3001

People will always find a reason to give Lebron a break.
30t6p3b.gif

We don't know all the @%!!%#!% that goes on in players lives, but I'm pretty sure that when its game time, they go to work just like everyone else.
Barkley said something about this in one of the TNT post-game shows during the playoffs this year.  He said there's always drama in the locker room concerning wives, girlfriends, etc.  So much so that it really shouldn't be a big deal and effect somebody's play.  At least, that's what I got out of his comments.  Seems to make sense to me. 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

These dumb rumors gotta stop... 
The lengths that people are going through to get at this guy is disgusting.
why are alot of heat fans denying this? you guys act like this actually hurts him. it actually gives him an excuse as to why hes playing horrible right now. what you actually think the mavs are stopping him?
laugh.gif
 my dude played game 4 exactly the same way he played last year when delonte smashed his mom. 
Why are you accepting these things as truth?
30t6p3b.gif
This is what gets me mad, and it's not because I'm a Heat fan either. All of these scenarios are just pure nastiness. From a human standpoint, disgusting rumors and theories about one's family, especially one's Mother and Girlfriend/Wife is just way too low and disgusting. And people are quick to accept it and ride with it like it's a joke, have they no common decency? Come at him about his 8 point game or his hairline, that's all in good fun IMO. But going at his family with nastiness is not right.
jhobson5 wrote: QFT...I really think this is another Lebron hater trying to start something. Lebron has gotten to the point where is he has a bad game everyone say he isnt a great wont ever be a great, but when he has a great game he is good but doesnt have a championship yet so his isnt that good. Lebron gets hated on some much because people(fans of the game, sports writers, owners, ect.) are scared of just how good he can be. Its so simple. I have never seen this amount of hate for an athlete, its sad. Let the man play ball. 

Quoted for possible truth. Interesting theory.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

These dumb rumors gotta stop... 
The lengths that people are going through to get at this guy is disgusting.
why are alot of heat fans denying this? you guys act like this actually hurts him. it actually gives him an excuse as to why hes playing horrible right now. what you actually think the mavs are stopping him?
laugh.gif
 my dude played game 4 exactly the same way he played last year when delonte smashed his mom. 
Why are you accepting these things as truth?
30t6p3b.gif
This is what gets me mad, and it's not because I'm a Heat fan either. All of these scenarios are just pure nastiness. From a human standpoint, disgusting rumors and theories about one's family, especially one's Mother and Girlfriend/Wife is just way too low and disgusting. And people are quick to accept it and ride with it like it's a joke, have they no common decency? Come at him about his 8 point game or his hairline, that's all in good fun IMO. But going at his family with nastiness is not right.
jhobson5 wrote: QFT...I really think this is another Lebron hater trying to start something. Lebron has gotten to the point where is he has a bad game everyone say he isnt a great wont ever be a great, but when he has a great game he is good but doesnt have a championship yet so his isnt that good. Lebron gets hated on some much because people(fans of the game, sports writers, owners, ect.) are scared of just how good he can be. Its so simple. I have never seen this amount of hate for an athlete, its sad. Let the man play ball. 

Rudemiester wrote:

I've always thought this. 

Rudemiester wrote:

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

If true, and if that's why he's struggling, then he's a ###+*.

Says the queen of the girl problem threads.  He's human, shut the *$!! up.
Dirks fiance was in prison and he had one of the best playoff series of his career against Denver...No excuses for anyone who calls themselves the King...

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

If true, and if that's why he's struggling, then he's a ###+*.

Says the queen of the girl problem threads.  He's human, shut the *$!! up.
Dirks fiance was in prison and he had one of the best playoff series of his career against Denver...No excuses for anyone who calls themselves the King...

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

You guys over analyze everything.

Onion Slice, Cosmic Cannon and Air Fressh are all fighting on who gets dibbs on "single Lebron"

Onion Slice, Cosmic Cannon and Air Fressh are all fighting on who gets dibbs on "single Lebron"

Rudemiester wrote:

Yeah, its not because of the things he says, or stuff he does...its because the media is afraid of how good he could become?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Is this real life?

Obviously I dont know the dude, but he comes off as a conceited d-bag. Thats why people hate him.

Originally Posted by jcbacall

are you serious? how can you forget one person?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by jcbacall

are you serious? how can you forget one person?
eek.gif

Rudemiester wrote:

Yeah, its not because of the things he says, or stuff he does...its because the media is afraid of how good he could become?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Is this real life?

Obviously I dont know the dude, but he comes off as a conceited d-bag. Thats why people hate him.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ I did not take my talents to South Beach.  Thas some cold @#$% right there if he lyin. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think this is all a load of crap.  Bron comes out big tonight and nobody will have an answer for why it happens.  Bad games, good games, they come and go as they please.  People need to let go of the drama excuses for them. 

Back
Top Bottom