Antoine Dodson won.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Don't you think people that supposedly make these negative assumptions about black people from the little media that they see already have preconceived notions to look at black people in a negative light? Aren't they already a lost cause?

I just think there are more pressing issues than these type of viral videos. I really don't see anything that will come out of this.
This. There are bad apples in every group. I watch Jersey Shore with a grain of salt because I know Italian doctors, engineers and model citizens who don't act like that. It's still embarassing but I don't have any preconcieved notions about Italians so I don't judge them by it.

If anyone sees this video and projects this type of behavior (a behavior I honestly don't think is that harmful in the large scope of problems in the black community), they were probably prejudiced to begin with. We have a "black" President, you would think that would be enough to show another side of the black community but racist people do not care.

YES this man really did WIN.
laugh.gif

I honestly don't see it as a "race" being misrepresented. Why does everything have to be about color? Why can't it just be - that guy and his family look like fools? Look at the "you dun goofed" family - they're white - Never once did it cross my head that the white community is being misrepresented and laughed at. I just took it as their family looking stupid. At the end of the day the people who are constantly self-conscious thinking everyone is laughing at them will always take every situation and turn it into something bigger than it is.

I honestly don't see it as a "race" being misrepresented. Why does everything have to be about color? Why can't it just be - that guy and his family look like fools? Look at the "you dun goofed" family - they're white - Never once did it cross my head that the white community is being misrepresented and laughed at. I just took it as their family looking stupid. At the end of the day the people who are constantly self-conscious thinking everyone is laughing at them will always take every situation and turn it into something bigger than it is.

CAUSE WHITE AMERICA ..WANTED TO KILL AFRICAN AMERICANS! & GET RID OF THEM...ITS DEEPER THAN WHAT YOU THINK

"Charles Darwin" MADE THE EVOLTION CHART WITH AFRICAN AMERICANS AS NON/LESSER-HUMANS!

WHICH GAVE HITLER THE IDEA TO DO WHAT HE DID ...

ITS A SICK CYCLE ...EDUCATE YOURSELF FIRST BEFORE YOU SPEAK!

CAUSE WHITE AMERICA ..WANTED TO KILL AFRICAN AMERICANS! & GET RID OF THEM...ITS DEEPER THAN WHAT YOU THINK

"Charles Darwin" MADE THE EVOLTION CHART WITH AFRICAN AMERICANS AS NON/LESSER-HUMANS!

WHICH GAVE HITLER THE IDEA TO DO WHAT HE DID ...

ITS A SICK CYCLE ...EDUCATE YOURSELF FIRST BEFORE YOU SPEAK!

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Yes it is, like successfully creating a culture/environment where violence and hypermasculinity is valued and praised. It is deeper than you think.

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Yes it is, like successfully creating a culture/environment where violence and hypermasculinity is valued and praised. It is deeper than you think.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Not everyone thinks this way though. Most people understand that not EVERYONE is laughing at them, but there are a lot of people who are, and some of us happen to dislike how we can't get an educated strong minded Black man on TV but someone like this can sky rocket into popularity overnight.

I don't know if you've noticed but 9 times out of 10 the most ignorant N they can find is the one they interview... why are they always first choice for TV coverage... I don't get it.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Not everyone thinks this way though. Most people understand that not EVERYONE is laughing at them, but there are a lot of people who are, and some of us happen to dislike how we can't get an educated strong minded Black man on TV but someone like this can sky rocket into popularity overnight.

I don't know if you've noticed but 9 times out of 10 the most ignorant N they can find is the one they interview... why are they always first choice for TV coverage... I don't get it.

DCAllAmerican, there ain't nothing you can do about the way other black folks act...Just worry about how you carry yourself and you're good.

BTW, hide ya kids, hide ya wife, hide ya husband cuz Antoine Dodson rapin' errbody out here.

DCAllAmerican, there ain't nothing you can do about the way other black folks act...Just worry about how you carry yourself and you're good.

BTW, hide ya kids, hide ya wife, hide ya husband cuz Antoine Dodson rapin' errbody out here.

general johnson i dont get where you were going with that post
crossdresser-beard.jpg

crossdresser-1.jpg

article-1239328-07B9727F000005DC-780_306x637.jpg

???????

laugh.gif
at dude who took it back to the days of darwin. it's 2010. lets move on with our lives and get the chip off our shoulder

like someone said you cant control how other people of your race act. everytime i tell someone im jamaican they ask where the weed is. do i go sit in my corner and cry that the world is laughing at me? No.

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But it isn't all about me. I will make sure I am good but I am not here alone man. The day I only worry about myself is the day I lay down forever.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

That is what people are entertained by. They just give people what they want. I don't blame them.

ANd THIS situation will just make "them" even more thirsty to find the next fool in the hood to make him/herself look like a fool.

Latarian
This dude

It won't stop man.

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But it isn't all about me. I will make sure I am good but I am not here alone man. The day I only worry about myself is the day I lay down forever.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

That is what people are entertained by. They just give people what they want. I don't blame them.

ANd THIS situation will just make "them" even more thirsty to find the next fool in the hood to make him/herself look like a fool.

Latarian
This dude

It won't stop man.

general johnson i dont get where you were going with that post
crossdresser-beard.jpg

crossdresser-1.jpg

article-1239328-07B9727F000005DC-780_306x637.jpg

???????

laugh.gif
at dude who took it back to the days of darwin. it's 2010. lets move on with our lives and get the chip off our shoulder

like someone said you cant control how other people of your race act. everytime i tell someone im jamaican they ask where the weed is. do i go sit in my corner and cry that the world is laughing at me? No.

Back
Top Bottom