Antoine Dodson won.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

I honestly don't see it as a "race" being misrepresented. Why does everything have to be about color? Why can't it just be - that guy and his family look like fools? Look at the "you dun goofed" family - they're white - Never once did it cross my head that the white community is being misrepresented and laughed at. I just took it as their family looking stupid. At the end of the day the people who are constantly self-conscious thinking everyone is laughing at them will always take every situation and turn it into something bigger than it is.
some of us happen to dislike how we can't get an educated strong minded Black man on TV but someone like this can sky rocket into popularity overnight.
you're right . Antoine Dodson for president
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

I honestly don't see it as a "race" being misrepresented. Why does everything have to be about color? Why can't it just be - that guy and his family look like fools? Look at the "you dun goofed" family - they're white - Never once did it cross my head that the white community is being misrepresented and laughed at. I just took it as their family looking stupid. At the end of the day the people who are constantly self-conscious thinking everyone is laughing at them will always take every situation and turn it into something bigger than it is.
some of us happen to dislike how we can't get an educated strong minded Black man on TV but someone like this can sky rocket into popularity overnight.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

Like it was brought up earlier, people are disguising their homophobic sentiments in this thread as "pro-black". Homophobic white people are making their own baseless justifications for it as well (religion). You aint special.
laugh.gif

One of the most powerful men in human history was a homosexual and frequently engaged in sodomy with his soldiers.

sodomydetailamphora_1.jpg

pompeii_art_alexander_great.jpg

Alexander the Great.

Like it was brought up earlier, people are disguising their homophobic sentiments in this thread as "pro-black". Homophobic white people are making their own baseless justifications for it as well (religion). You aint special.
laugh.gif

One of the most powerful men in human history was a homosexual and frequently engaged in sodomy with his soldiers.

sodomydetailamphora_1.jpg

pompeii_art_alexander_great.jpg

Alexander the Great.

laugh.gif
at dude who took it back to the days of darwin. it's 2010. lets move on with our lives and get the chip off our shoulder

NO

YOU SIMPLE MINDED!

THE THEORY OF EVOLTION...SOMETHING SOO BIG IMPORTANT OF THAT GENERATION

IT AFFECTED THE PEOPLE AND THE OLD PEOPLE WHO STILL ALIVE TODAY THROWING THEY BS AT THE YOUNGER GENERATION

WHICH IS WHY THE WORLD IS SOO MESSED UP ..STILL STUCK IN OUR OLD WAYS

ITS A AGENDA STILL OUT THERE FOR US

THEY WAS DONE WITH US AFTER THE SLAVE STUFF SO THEY COULDNT KILL US ..CAUSE PEOPLE AT THE TIME UNDERSTOOD

THAT AFRICANS WAS HUMAN JUST LIKE THEM....SO THEY SET UP EVERYTHING YOU SEE TODAY

& POSTING WHITE ******S ISN'T COMPARABLE TO BLACK "ACTORS " ****** OUT

WHICH IS BAD ENOUGH WE ARE STEREOTYPE  THE WORST!

IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND....GO ROLL OVER OR SOMETHING

laugh.gif
at dude who took it back to the days of darwin. it's 2010. lets move on with our lives and get the chip off our shoulder

NO

YOU SIMPLE MINDED!

IT AFFECTED THE PEOPLE AND THE OLD PEOPLE WHO STILL ALIVE TODAY THROWING THEY BS AT THE YOUNGER GENERATION

THEY WAS DONE WITH US AFTER THE SLAVE STUFF SO THEY COULDNT KILL US ..CAUSE PEOPLE AT THE TIME UNDERSTOOD

THAT AFRICANS WAS HUMAN JUST LIKE THEM....SO THEY SET UP EVERYTHING YOU SEE TODAY

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Downtown Huntsville FTW!!!! Yo people sleep on Hunstville, but their is mad money there and massive amounts of hot chicks. They have the highest Phd's and Engineers per capita their...and one of the best movie theaters I have been to.
 You need to visit some other city's, Huntsville does not have alot of hot chicks. And yea that theater is nice its making all the other theaters sell tickets for a dollar
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Downtown Huntsville FTW!!!! Yo people sleep on Hunstville, but their is mad money there and massive amounts of hot chicks. They have the highest Phd's and Engineers per capita their...and one of the best movie theaters I have been to.
 You need to visit some other city's, Huntsville does not have alot of hot chicks. And yea that theater is nice its making all the other theaters sell tickets for a dollar
laugh.gif

Damn. I had the black actors portraying women argument on twitter the other night. It's stupid and no one gets upset when it's non black men doing the same bloke already stated people who feel we all one way are gonna think that way regardless of what we do. It's the way it is. That doesn't mean we don't shut with ourselves but just know in any group there will be what we perceive to be "folks who make us look bad". People like that as funny as they are don't represent me. Really no on represents me but if I had to choose it certainly wouldn't be Antoine as funny as he is.

Damn. I had the black actors portraying women argument on twitter the other night. It's stupid and no one gets upset when it's non black men doing the same bloke already stated people who feel we all one way are gonna think that way regardless of what we do. It's the way it is. That doesn't mean we don't shut with ourselves but just know in any group there will be what we perceive to be "folks who make us look bad". People like that as funny as they are don't represent me. Really no on represents me but if I had to choose it certainly wouldn't be Antoine as funny as he is.

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
35mqxp4.jpg

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

laugh.gif
NO

YOU SIMPLE MINDED!

WHY YOU SO ANGRY UP IN HERE  ?
roll.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
35mqxp4.jpg

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

laugh.gif
NO

YOU SIMPLE MINDED!

WHY YOU SO ANGRY UP IN HERE  ?
roll.gif

This video basically sums up what these people do.

Just replace Don Imus with anything these people bring up.

It's sad.

Back
Top Bottom