Antoine Dodson won.

Hah, well, now they/I can retort by bringing up the nature/nurture argument into the discussion.

You can't really say it is natural, for them(male/female) to be attracted to the same sex; however, you can offer theories upon theories of how it is, but none are conclusive.

Is it a learned behavior or is it deeper than we thought? There is a study (i don't have the source at my disposal) that showed that gay men have one particular brain cell that is predominant in females. Now, can we infer that this automatically makes the male gay? No, as all theories there is not enough conclusive evidence to support this, but it is pretty interesting.

Either way, upon further review of the thread, this is social/inner problem(the study/points i showed isn't relevant to the discussion). Some people alone may not really say/do anything when they see a transsexual or homosexual, however, as a group some feel compelled to do something, maybe to show that they are the alpha male in the situation or just to react to gain the approval of others. This is all unknowingly done, of course.

Our mind is pretty fascinating.

Hah, well, now they/I can retort by bringing up the nature/nurture argument into the discussion.

You can't really say it is natural, for them(male/female) to be attracted to the same sex; however, you can offer theories upon theories of how it is, but none are conclusive.

Is it a learned behavior or is it deeper than we thought? There is a study (i don't have the source at my disposal) that showed that gay men have one particular brain cell that is predominant in females. Now, can we infer that this automatically makes the male gay? No, as all theories there is not enough conclusive evidence to support this, but it is pretty interesting.

Either way, upon further review of the thread, this is social/inner problem(the study/points i showed isn't relevant to the discussion). Some people alone may not really say/do anything when they see a transsexual or homosexual, however, as a group some feel compelled to do something, maybe to show that they are the alpha male in the situation or just to react to gain the approval of others. This is all unknowingly done, of course.

I'll never understand why Black people care how we are represented...Asians,Latinos, and Whites damn share don't care how we view them?

Just do you for your friends and family and you'll be fine.

My mother earlier today was telling me how the blacks in Flushing Queens are angry how the Asians took over with all the native language on buildings and "lack" of American culture...but these same Blacks complaining did not put any money in the the community and are mad they are not represented. What sense does that make?

If these people want their community to reflect their culture they have to put in..after a few more words in this debate my mother agreed with me. I understand but if you aren't helping your situation you can't complain.

I'll never understand why Black people care how we are represented...Asians,Latinos, and Whites damn share don't care how we view them?

Just do you for your friends and family and you'll be fine.

My mother earlier today was telling me how the blacks in Flushing Queens are angry how the Asians took over with all the native language on buildings and "lack" of American culture...but these same Blacks complaining did not put any money in the the community and are mad they are not represented. What sense does that make?

If these people want their community to reflect their culture they have to put in..after a few more words in this debate my mother agreed with me. I understand but if you aren't helping your situation you can't complain.

Originally Posted by NjCollector

The word natural is pretty subjective. By natural I mean it is governed partly by neural and genetic factors as well as environmental and it is found in nature. I also mean natural, in that it's not something homosexuals can "snap out of" or "choose". The genetics and development of behavior and the mind is indeed fascinating.

The word natural is pretty subjective. By natural I mean it is governed partly by neural and genetic factors as well as environmental and it is found in nature. I also mean natural, in that it's not something homosexuals can "snap out of" or "choose". The genetics and development of behavior and the mind is indeed fascinating.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

I'll never understand why Black people care how we are represented...

I don't care as much about adults seeing negative portrayals of African Americans, but when kids grow up thinking they can only fit certain roles, it's damaging to our people.

On another note, you now have children claiming they are gay when they've never (hopefully) experienced sex.

Some of you are too focused on singular issues and not seeing the larger picture.
tired.gif

I don't care as much about adults seeing negative portrayals of African Americans, but when kids grow up thinking they can only fit certain roles, it's damaging to our people.

On another note, you now have children claiming they are gay when they've never (hopefully) experienced sex.

Some of you are too focused on singular issues and not seeing the larger picture.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

It's deeper than just being gay. It's androgyny confused. The activation levels in brains are different. It's just that people don't even have the proper tools to even understand it as an argument and just simply write their feelings off as being homosexual rather than taking time to understand their brain chemistry. The anomaly of the brain needs to be understood before people as a whole can logically debate the issue and understand how to properly use their temple rather than violate it based on confusion in our culture...

It's deeper than just being gay. It's androgyny confused. The activation levels in brains are different. It's just that people don't even have the proper tools to even understand it as an argument and just simply write their feelings off as being homosexual rather than taking time to understand their brain chemistry. The anomaly of the brain needs to be understood before people as a whole can logically debate the issue and understand how to properly use their temple rather than violate it based on confusion in our culture...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Point blank, folks are looking at this laughing at black people. Antoine, they aren't your friends man.

I am not talking about the homosexuality as the black stereotype, I am talking about going in the hood and always finding the wildest and most hood acting folks and throwing them on tv. Folks just laughing at us.

I am sick of that mess man. That is all I am saying.

In regards to the suppressing my own insecurities nonsense, yea sure.

All other races have to do to laugh at us is bring up slavery. They do the same thing to white ppl. Going to storm ridden areas then asking them are they going to rebuild.
Quit trying to separate ppl/yourself by race, we're all human.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Point blank, folks are looking at this laughing at black people. Antoine, they aren't your friends man.

I am not talking about the homosexuality as the black stereotype, I am talking about going in the hood and always finding the wildest and most hood acting folks and throwing them on tv. Folks just laughing at us.

I am sick of that mess man. That is all I am saying.

In regards to the suppressing my own insecurities nonsense, yea sure.

All other races have to do to laugh at us is bring up slavery. They do the same thing to white ppl. Going to storm ridden areas then asking them are they going to rebuild.
Quit trying to separate ppl/yourself by race, we're all human.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

tired.gif
Like I said it starts with your family. I'm aware of the negative portrayals and such but if the elders don't educate these children its their parents fault. My parents supplied me with these teachings through books and just plain shooting the breeze. Some people don't teach their children to be aware of their surroundings.

I do agree it makes us  look like fools but we can only do so much. Some of us all they do is complain and don't act.

tired.gif
Like I said it starts with your family. I'm aware of the negative portrayals and such but if the elders don't educate these children its their parents fault. My parents supplied me with these teachings through books and just plain shooting the breeze. Some people don't teach their children to be aware of their surroundings.

I do agree it makes us  look like fools but we can only do so much. Some of us all they do is complain and don't act.

When you are interviewed for a job and the interviewer asks you derogatory questions and insinuates negative stereotypes, then you might understand. 

When you are interviewed for a job and the interviewer asks you derogatory questions and insinuates negative stereotypes, then you might understand. 

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Paradox, haha.

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Paradox, haha.

tired.gif

There are kids you know they are heterosexual and have never experienced sex either....what's your point here? I knew I liked women at a very young age and I had never experienced sex.
laugh.gif

So you need to "experience sex" before you know what your sexual orientation is.....
laugh.gif

Your problem is with kids saying they are gay, period. Stop trying to trivialize it. Some of the logic in this thread baffles me.....BRB.

tired.gif

There are kids you know they are heterosexual and have never experienced sex either....what's your point here? I knew I liked women at a very young age and I had never experienced sex.
laugh.gif

So you need to "experience sex" before you know what your sexual orientation is.....
laugh.gif

Your problem is with kids saying they are gay, period. Stop trying to trivialize it. Some of the logic in this thread baffles me.....BRB.

Some of these kids don't have fathers and if they have a mother (not a grandmother taking care of them) then mom is more than likely working all the time and not home to monitor her kids.

Then they turn on the TV and their role models are athletes making bad decisions, rappers lying about lives they've never lived, women half-naked selling sex and so on...

Some of these kids don't have fathers and if they have a mother (not a grandmother taking care of them) then mom is more than likely working all the time and not home to monitor her kids.

Then they turn on the TV and their role models are athletes making bad decisions, rappers lying about lives they've never lived, women half-naked selling sex and so on...

Originally Posted by cguy610

Explain what happened. Why did you respond to him like that

Back
Top Bottom