Any Aqua or Playoff 8 Eastbay backorder updates?

so they are they gonna restock more aquas..cuz i couldnt get mines they were sold out wen i tied to order them??

Hi NT,

According to Eastbay, all the orders will be canceled.
My order was canceled today.
Eastbay backorder can not be fulfilled.

Sorry Everyone.

^
wink.gif

^
So you ordered it when they re-stocked in May, right?
When did they ship yours and did they charge you right away?

^^^ is that cancelled backorder post up there a joke or sumtin'? i mean, i got two pairs myself but i wuz trynna hold lil bro down as a surprise. verydiappointing. and i wuz just tryin' to be a good big brother.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
. AHHHHH well, as long as i get my 100 dollarsback.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rickjames10

^
So you ordered it when they re-stocked in May, right?
When did they ship yours and did they charge you right away?

Yes I ordered the same day everyone else did on May 13th I believe.

eastbay shipped on may 29th I got them yesterday, I ordered All star XX3's also but those have yet to ship. I was charged the 29th the same day theywere shipped.

Thanks for the info.
I'm thinking if they haven't charged your card already, you wont get them. I hope I'm wrong though because I ordered 2 on the same day and itstill says open but they haven't charged my card.

They just charged my bank yesterday but I've yet to get shipping confirm.

There is a possiblity that they oversold them, I ordered them earlier in the day and I know they were still selling them into the evening.

Or they could be charging me to initiate the refund process.

Either way no email from eastbay.

well eastbay shipped mine on the 29th but I didn't get a email until the 30th saying it was shipped, what does your order status say online?

Originally Posted by ucjb2

They just charged my bank yesterday but I've yet to get shipping confirm.

There is a possiblity that they oversold them, I ordered them earlier in the day and I know they were still selling them into the evening.

Or they could be charging me to initiate the refund process.

Either way no email from eastbay.
not really...if they wanted to give a refund, the authorization made to your bank wouldve fell off and never been charged.. most likely they gotshipped, just give eastbay a call to see whats up.

I also received a shipment confirmation for my size 12 I ordered, thus that cancelled backorders at the top is probable a joke

Tracking Number:

Customer Number:
Order Number:
Shipping Date: 06/06/2008
Shipping Method: Standard Shipping

Shipping Address:

Order Details:

Item Number Description Qty Price Subtotal
1 JRDN RETRO 8-BK/CCD/AQ - Size 12.0 1 $99.99
Subtotal: $99.99
Miscellaneous Charges: $0.00
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $
Discounts: $20.00
Gift Cert/Cards Redeemed: $0.00
Total:

My local Finishline still has a pair of the Playoff 8s in the storage room. My bro works there and showed me them yesterday. The catch is, one is a 10.5 andthe other is 11.5 haha. One of the girls sold a 10.5 and 11.5 to somebody by accident back when they released. So now the store is stuck with this pair. Ioffered him $50 for them, and the manager is going to let me have them when he does inventory. Why not, right?

eastbay is usually on top of things. i even got an update reminding me that my order is still proccessing and will be completed in the time they promised. evenif it does get cancelled they send you an email update. its all good unlike finishline. there online service is gutter........

Called eastbay and mine shipped on the 6th and arriving on the 12th. For some reason I did not get an email confirming shipment, so for those of you who areout in the cold holla at 800-826-2205 and ask them what the deal is with yours.

So you all know, I called to check my order status like 15 mins ago and the dude said nothing about them not being able to fulfill the backorder. he saidit's still on and that they're set to ship out on the 23rd. peace.

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

So you all know, I called to check my order status like 15 mins ago and the dude said nothing about them not being able to fulfill the backorder. he said it's still on and that they're set to ship out on the 23rd. peace.

Thanks...I knew it was gonna be OK.

Back
Top Bottom