Any Golfers on NT?

50's here in Michigan and the snow is almost all gone. Courses should be getting ready in a few weeks. Cannot wait. First time out will likely be April 10 then league starts last Tuesday in April. So excited. I hate all you guys that live in warm weather cities.

ahh re-upped the thread
pimp.gif

I played 9 and shot 40 other day
sick.gif
1st time on a track since early fall. I was all over the place,
smh.gif
spraying shots.

Thank god I beat my Nephew tho
laugh.gif
thats all I set out to do. btw he's a beast. already got a scholly lined up to Tampa Catholic middle school and HS He's won like 5 JR tourneys out in Tampa awlready

btw its 70 degrees down here, and its officially time to keep the bag in the trunk
happy.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

ahh re-upped the thread
pimp.gif

I played 9 and shot 40 other day
sick.gif
1st time on a track since early fall. I was all over the place,
smh.gif
spraying shots.

Thank god I beat my Nephew tho
laugh.gif
thats all I set out to do. btw he's a beast. already got a scholly lined up to Tampa Catholic middle school and HS He's won like 5 JR tourneys out in Tampa awlready

btw its 70 degrees down here, and its officially time to keep the bag in the trunk
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
 to your nice weather. 

Word, I thought Cali was doing it with 60 degrees and a break from rain. Yeah, I'm a hater.

It's looking good out here in The Bay. I got 36 holes in last week. I hope to play either today or tomorrow, maybe both.

I still suck, though.

Bout to get these garbage Dunlop Irons out of my bag and hopefully replace with some Nike or Cobra ones.

I like my current Cobra driver so that will stay the same and i gotta oust my garbage putter for maybe an odyssey...

60's pretty much all week in Michigan with it now 35 and snowing today. Gotta love it.

i did the unimaginable yesterday in orange county....

i played 18 holes WALKING in 3 hours and 45 minutes.... in a FOURSOME.... there's gotta be some type of award for that %%@#....

edit: and my dumb ping bag broke... exchanged it out today however...

Looking to buy this set of clubs tomorrow... hopefully for under $500... What do yall think?

CIMG0432.JPG

CIMG0437.JPG

CIMG0438.JPG

CIMG0441.JPG

CIMG0455.JPG

CIMG0462.JPG

CIMG0464.JPG

CIMG0458A.JPG

CIMG0477.JPG

SET INCLUDES:
[*]Woods: KING COBRA L5V Driver, 460cc, 10.5 degree loft, Diamana for Cobra regular flex graphite shaft, Winn grip. King Cobra Speed LD fairway 3 and 5 woods, upgraded Graphite Design and Adilla NV regular flex shaft Winn and GolfPride grip.[*]Hybrid: KING COBRA Baffler DWS Hybrid #4, 23 degree loft, premium Aldila By You Proto graphite shaft. [*]Irons: KING COBRA S9 irons set, 5,6,7,8,9,PW,GW, Graphite Design regular flex graphite shafts, King Cobra Golf Pride grips.[*]Putter: ODYSSEY 2 Ball putter with cover

Are you a regular flex guy? That seems like a decent and clean used set if you are. I currently have a regular flex set of older irons, and with my shorter irons I don't have a problem. But my 3-5 irons are becoming a problem because my face doesn't square up on time.

I'm think that I will eventually buy a new set, but I want to take a few lessons and then get fitted before I get any new irons.

But seriously? **** the clubs. I want to know if i can get that camera that took those pictures. Those pictures are stupendous.

Fraij

the guy ur buying them from, will he let u hit a couple shots before you buy? any possibility u might have to get the clubs re shafted for you and your swing?

how do the grips look?

GUNNA, its from an eBay auction that im getting ready to Silent Scope soon, so no Im not gonna be able to hit the clubs but I looked around online and read a lot of good things about the s9 Irons and also the Driver... Worst case scenario, I sell off the driver if i dont like it because my Cobra driver is still in good shape and i can hit it pretty well.

Any Irons should be better than the #@$#% Dunlop special joints I got like 6 years ago
laugh.gif
maybe even like 8 years ago
sick.gif

Real amped about the Odyssey putter too.
pimp.gif

Are you a regular flex guy? That seems like a decent and clean used set if you are. I currently have a regular flex set of older irons, and with my shorter irons I don't have a problem. But my 3-5 irons are becoming a problem because my face doesn't square up on time.
Im using steel shafts currently that are pretty stiff but like i said they're garbage... Ive never really used graphite but i cant imagine that it could make me any worse than I already am
laugh.gif

id like a new set to use consistently over the next X amount of years though

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

GUNNA, its from an eBay auction that im getting ready to Silent Scope soon, so no Im not gonna be able to hit the clubs but I looked around online and read a lot of good things about the s9 Irons and also the Driver... Worst case scenario, I sell off the driver if i dont like it because my Cobra driver is still in good shape and i can hit it pretty well.

Any Irons should be better than the %#@+@ Dunlop special joints I got like 6 years ago
laugh.gif
maybe even like 8 years ago
sick.gif

Real amped about the Odyssey putter too.
pimp.gif
my advise is to find a place near you that lets you play with the clubs and return even if you played with them and then go on ebay. they you can try out different clubs and you will know what YOU like.

I was playing down at a little place off of Western ave in Guilderland called Western Turnpike or something like that last year...

Im in Saratoga now with the Hilton so im PRAYINGGGGGGG that i meet someone with connects to Saratoga National and can get me on there
laugh.gif
probably wont happen though.

My "home course" is Glen Eagles in Manchester VT though... Such a beautiful course... stunning in the fall.

What course you play ?

I'm only here for the spring time so I just play capital hills for the reduced rate after 3pm
laugh.gif

My "home course" is Glen Eagles in Manchester VT though... Such a beautiful course... stunning in the fall.
Small world.  I was stuck in Vermont of all places last summer and I worked over there next door, at Ekwanok. That place is incredible.

I've heard Saratoga National is nice.

Ive never been on there but a few of my tee shots have
laugh.gif
Tee off of first and i thinkkkk 5th whole are easily sliced over onto Ekwanok territory
laugh.gif

Yea man got my "in" with the company and met some good people along the way... Just trying to make moves now
smile.gif

Been getting sniped and forgetting about auctions for clubs on eBay for like 4 days straight now
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Getting some good tax return money though so my budget is up a little so should be easier to find something good that I can afford.

anyone checked out www.callawaygolfpreowned.com? they got some nice stuff on there for cheap and its official Callaway golf owned.

What about Craigslist in your area?

Assuming a meet up would be legit, you can at least inspect/hit before buying.

I keep getting TaylorMade emails saying I have a chance at the 6 Iron from Project Burner....anyone get one?

Ive never hi Taylormade Irons before, Only their Woods. I used to use a 8.5 burner
pimp.gif
til my car got broken into
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom