Any Golfers on NT?

I used to play titelist 990s then I got taylormade irons a year or two ago cuz of the ridiculous sale someone (i keep forgetting who, but appreciated the work) posted on here. I like them, not bad and certainly good enough for my ability.

Years ago when I worked at a course I had some taylormade woods...afterburner? I can't remember, I drove all the way to Stanford to get it from a college kid. The driver and 3 cost me $50 (which is why I like CL).

I need a new putter and driver now though. Driver more so, I wanted last seasons Nike but never found it for the price/degree I wanted/needed.

I play with the "A" Wedge that the set came with and picked up a cheap 56 degree (i think? I havent been out since Dec).

It just dawned on my that Lazy is dodging me because he thinks I suck too much. He's giving me time to get up to his level.

I'm on to your game, Joe. I'll see you in two Summers.

Just snatched up a set of spankin new Graphite Callaway X-18 Pro irons 3-P and Callaway X 5 wood for $350
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Waiting for stuff like this to ship from Cali is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Bastitch

It just dawned on my that Lazy is dodging me because he thinks I suck too much. He's giving me time to get up to his level.

I'm on to your game, Joe. I'll see you in two Summers.

frown.gif
eyes.gif

You're the one who wants to go out like MJ and play 36 holes.  I haven't played since December....to which I invited you.

pimp.gif

Made an eagle last week.
pimp.gif
(we won't talk about the rest of the round
laugh.gif
)

Anybody ever play courses out in Scottsdale?

Just went on a 3 day eBuying spree
laugh.gif
Complete makeover of my golf bag looks like this.

BEFORE:

Garbage Dunlop irons that i got for Christmas in like 2000
King Cobra 400SZ 9.0* Driver
Garbage dunlop putter
Callaway X-14 steelhead SW
garbage beat up dunlop woods

AFTER:

Callaway X-18 Pro irons 3-PW (NEW)
Callaway X 5 Wood (NEW)
Callaway Big Bertha 3 wood
King Cobra 400SZ driver (dont need to replace this beauty
pimp.gif
)
Odyssey 2-ball SRT putter
Cleveland 60* wedge

Picked up all the new stuff for a grand total of $474 before shipping

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
will post pics as soon as it all arrives
smile.gif

We went out on Friday to a par 68 course that only has 9 holes with 2 sets of tees. You basically play the same 9 holes twice, but the "back" 9 have a closer tee box placement. It was all you can play after 2pm so we actually got 24 holes in before it got dark. I scored a 36 on the front 9, but then my driver started hating... I ended up losing a bunch of balls and scored a 45 on the back 9
mad.gif
.  I was supposed to go to Buchanan yesterday, but my friends are all flakes. I'll probably play it next Saturday, though.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Shot an 82 earlier today on the UM course. Not too shabby
pimp.gif

man i love that course
pimp.gif
 got to play it when i went to watch the badgers play michigan in football a couple of years ago

but university ridge"wisconsins golf course" > ***

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Shot an 82 earlier today on the UM course. Not too shabby
pimp.gif

man i love that course
pimp.gif
 got to play it when i went to watch the badgers play michigan in football a couple of years ago

but university ridge"wisconsins golf course" > ***

I'll definitely set up a tee time next semester. The campus at UW Madison is unreal 
eek.gif

Getting out Friday for the first time. Should be 75 in GRapids. Looking forward to it.

Then to Thousand Oaks in GRapids next Saturday with the family. Really looking forward to that because I have heard it is a gorgeous track.

I <3 Wal-Mart

nltt0m.jpg

1e2e4l.jpg

All of those balls were $9 each. I got there a little late, and my boy had already scooped up a bunch of Nike Tours and Callaway Tour ix's.

They're remodeling the store in my town, so I'm not sure if that has to do with the clearance. They had like 4 isles of crap, and half an isle of golf. All of their gloves were $5, their tees were on sale, their $40 bags were $9, hats, divot tools etc. was all getting cleared out. They still had their regular golf isle with full price crap, though.

I was getting kind of paranoid walking around with my cart waiting for someone to say something about limiting quantities or whatever, so I paid in the garden section. The cashier gave me a crazy $@% look when I bought $170 worth of golf balls and a bag of cat food 
roll.gif
.  I was going to drive to the next town to see if it's going on everywhere, but I'm too lazy to drive 15 minutes with the possibility of striking out. I'll check it out on my way to work tomorrow for sure.

Last year I got like 15 cases of Callaway HX Hot Plus (you can see a sleeve in one of the pics) for $10 each and they also had Top-Flite D2's, Pinnacles, and Noodles for $7 each at a few different spots...screw it I'm going to Vallejo.

They're remodeling the store in my town, so I'm not sure if that has to do with the clearance. They had like 4 isles of crap, and half an isle of golf. All of their gloves were $5, their tees were on sale, their $40 bags were $9, hats, divot tools etc. was all getting cleared out. They still had their regular golf isle with full price crap, though.

I was getting kind of paranoid walking around with my cart waiting for someone to say something about limiting quantities or whatever, so I paid in the garden section. The cashier gave me a crazy %*! look when I bought $170 worth of golf balls and a bag of cat food 
roll.gif
.  I was going to drive to the next town to see if it's going on everywhere, but I'm too lazy to drive 15 minutes with the possibility of striking out. I'll check it out on my way to work tomorrow for sure.

Last year I got like 15 cases of Callaway HX Hot Plus (you can see a sleeve in one of the pics) for $10 each and they also had Top-Flite D2's, Pinnacles, and Noodles for $7 each at a few different spots...screw it I'm going to Vallejo.

Originally Posted by DinanBMW

I was getting kind of paranoid walking around with my cart waiting for someone to say something about limiting quantities or whatever, so I paid in the garden section. The cashier gave me a crazy %*! look when I bought $170 worth of golf balls and a bag of cat food 
roll.gif
i burst out laughing when i read this
laugh.gif

paying in the garden section, good man. i personally would of went to electronics but whatever
pimp.gif

Damn, I gotta check AmCan Walmart. Target did something similar in January.

I checked Fairfield, Vacaville, and Natomas Walmarts. No go, kids.

Vacaville is remodelling also.

It's that store only, apparently.

Which Walmart did you go to, Dinan?

You're over by American Canyon, Bas? My bestfriend's gf used to live out that way...On a golf course.

If any of you dudes ruin my chance at Martinez......

Back
Top Bottom