smokin.gif

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

^^^^ coming soon!!!!
EDIT: 
ya'll see this new girl on Golf channel.. Lauren Thompson 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

She has been doing the top ten show for a while. But yea. She's smokin hot.

A shank can be caused by a few different things. Do you feel like the club face is open when you hit the ball or are you just flat out shaking it. Might even be a simple error like standing to close to the ball.

Prostaffer. I've noticed the hunting version of the bushnell was cheaper on ebay. And alot more of them. Just was not real sure how week it would work in relating to the golf course.

Originally Posted by Jwill JR

A shank can be caused by a few different things. Do you feel like the club face is open when you hit the ball or are you just flat out shaking it. Might even be a simple error like standing to close to the ball.

definitely open when i hit the ball... 

Apparently the hunting versions don't have the "pin seeker" whatever that is. It will still work if the flags have prisms at the top but not as effective in low light conditions.

Originally Posted by Jwill JR

Prostaffer. I've noticed the hunting version of the bushnell was cheaper on ebay. And alot more of them. Just was not real sure how week it would work in relating to the golf course.

the hunting version of the bushnell is THE EXACT SAME as the bushnell tour v2. they even have the slope function too. it's just called something else. if its cheaper, GET IT

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

Apparently the hunting versions don't have the "pin seeker" whatever that is. It will still work if the flags have prisms at the top but not as effective in low light conditions.

the bushnell scout 1000 arc is the exact same as the bushnell tour v2. the scout has the ARC technology which is the same as the slope version on the tour v2. the bullseye mode (scout) is the same as the pinseeker mode (tour v2). basically bushnell is overpricing the tour version because golf people are uninformed and they want to capitalize on it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by k0betw0

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

the bushnell scout 1000 arc is the exact same as the bushnell tour v2. the scout has the ARC technology which is the same as the slope version on the tour v2. the bullseye mode (scout) is the same as the pinseeker mode (tour v2). basically bushnell is overpricing the tour version because golf people are uninformed and they want to capitalize on it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Good call.. Thats the route im going to go.

#@*%%^ #($*mouth I won the Scotty off of on ebay still hasn't responded or given tracking number or anything and its almost been a week since I paid
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

People messin with my $#!+ sdfomiwef

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

guys... help!!!!!

Played 3 days (sun-tues) and my swing has really gone in the crapper. (98-92-107)
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ordered the Combos, and the dude told me it was gonna get worse before it gets better but.... NOT LIKE THIS!

I've never shanked this bad or this much...every club

I KNOW i'm swinging out-to-in... 3 BUCKETS did some drills..... and still!

I dont want to resort to closing the face 20degrees every swing cause thats not gonna get me to change

1. out-to-in swing
2. hips are rotating therefore i feel off balance
3. my front foot is rotating towards the target on my heel

HELP!!!!!
same, i was on pace to shoot in the mid 80's and last four holes killed, ended up shooting 96
mad.gif

but god it feels good to be back on the course

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

#@*%%^ #($*mouth I won the Scotty off of on ebay still hasn't responded or given tracking number or anything and its almost been a week since I paid
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

People messin with my $#!+ sdfomiwef

what did you end up buying?

Tiger was on the Jimmy Fallon show last night.. Pretty funny stuff..

Also good to see Tiger going to play at Bay Hill next week.

Did you see Tiger talking to ESPN yesterday too?

He was trying to act cool but he came off like a corny douscher a couple times.
laugh.gif

^^^ lol na. I need to check that one out too, as well as the interview on the Golf Channel. The Morning drive.

I don't know why you guys have to argue over rangefinder or gps. It's a preference I think, plus who cares what skill level they are. Don't tell me you haven't seen a guy with all this expensive gear shank it everytime. Just love the game of golf and move on

tiger woods was, is and always will be a d-bag. who cares. jordan never thought or said he was gonna be beat; just look at his h.o.f. speech.

and i also need to try a new driver.... im getting bored again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by horatio3435

I don't know why you guys have to argue over rangefinder or gps. It's a preference I think, plus who cares what skill level they are. Don't tell me you haven't seen a guy with all this expensive gear shank it everytime. Just love the game of golf and move on

I don't recall any one arguing in here. K0betw0, disageed with one of my comments, no harm no foul. And it does come down to preference. Same thing with golf clubs. Its. All preferences .And these Master's commercials are getting me amped up!!! A tradition unlike any otherKobe- what driver you gaming now?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

WTH man I used to be able to embed videos in here... No idea whats going on anymore.

1:30
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Lol... He's has that confidence off the course, now its time to show he can get it back on the course . I will say the 66 on sunday at Doral, and he didn't play bad at all at the tavistock cup.

Back
Top Bottom