Any Golfers on NT?

any golfers dealing with dry eyes when you golf? my brother suggested I get motorcycle glasses but they look wayyyy too bulky/bulgy. my eyes KILL me when I'm out on the course from the wind. google comes up with quite a few brands, just seeing if yall have tried any eyewear before I go on an experimenting frenzy

i dont see how a pair of oakley radars and a hat fix.... i wear contacts and my eyes are just fine when i wear sunglasses (which is like always since i get headaches when its sunny)

I've got the big Bertha 5&7 woods in my bag and I hit them absolutely DIMELY!!!

I need to get my long irons more consistent though. Can't figure out for the life of my why I'm pushing them right still when I've fixed it on all other clubs :smh:

I have a big Bertha war bird driver, 3 wood, 5 wood, and 7 wood. And a new big Bertha 7 wood from 2011 I think it was. My go to wood set.

I have two different iron sets TaylorMade burner oversized irons, and some Wilson ULTRA irons.

I prefer the Wilson's to be honest :lol:

I'm good up to a 5 iron. When I grab the 4, and 3 I'm like........ Wat do?

My irons 100 and in are awesome. 100-120 fairly good. 120-180 GOD AWFUL. That's what I need to work on most.

Gonna go try and find some new balls today suited for my swing speed etc. I think I've been missing out on that and may help me in the long run. I've got a slower speed and need a softer compression ball. I'm thinking about Srixon Q star or Bridgestone e6 based off recommendations I've received online.

Bent my PW shaft (PX 6 flighted...) on a tree root that was under some pine straw last weekend
alien.gif

Heres the big sticks currently.

8684073284_76af992e05_b.jpg

[COLOR=#red]I have that same exact TaylorMade RBZ driver...my original was a TaylorMade Burner but it broke at the hosel so I called TM and they told me to take it to Golf Galaxy...two weeks later GG called me and told me my driver had come in...lo and behold they replaced my Burner with a brand new still in the plastic RBZ. I was like wow!!! TM has a customer for life after that...even with my crappy game.[/COLOR]

New irons come in Monday... Hes going to try the Ping Putter ap on my putting stroke and see if he can make heads or tails of it.

hey guys. big golf fan checking in.

**for my bay area people. they just opened a PGA TOUR SUPERSTORE in east palo alto across the street from IKEA.

def check it out. worth the drive...hella simulators..for ranging. lots of clubs and great clothes.

PGA TOUR SUPERSTORE..check it out..

** if any south bay area niketalkers want to get a round together send me a PM. peace and stay up!!

hey guys. big golf fan checking in.

**for my bay area people. they just opened a PGA TOUR SUPERSTORE in east palo alto across the street from IKEA.

def check it out. worth the drive...hella simulators..for ranging. lots of clubs and great clothes.

PGA TOUR SUPERSTORE..check it out..

** if any south bay area niketalkers want to get a round together send me a PM. peace and stay up!!

[COLOR=#red]Been to the PGA Superstore in Plano (Dallas area)...yes the store is AMAZING...yeah the prices can be a bit high, but the pure amount of selection and the simulators are awesome. I took my young sons there and they had a blast.[/COLOR]

Finally heading out to the range today, I've been smacking wiffles in the yard anxiously since the weaker turned nice. The closest range is half an hour away, and it's just to far to go frequently.

My swing turned out terrible. Its been too long.

Only clubs I hit decently were the the 5 wood and 7 wood.

Gotthe Cobra Amp Cell driver this week. Loving it so far.

Glad to hear good things. I kind of hope to upgrade to a cobra driver since I've enjoyed the one I have now. I'm not sure of the exact model and that will def be down the road.

I walked 18 holes today for the first time ever and my body is feeling it. It was nice though.

beautiful weekend here in the Bay Area... got in 18 holes at Willow Park in Castro Valley

shot 93, could have been legit 87 or 88. Missed so many freakin putts it's sad... such a confidence thing on the greens for me.

Putting is the key to golf
laugh.gif

Hit greens and two putt is my goal
I actually putted pretty well last week in my 1st round... Off the tee though I was giving away 2 strokes off the tee with driver every damn whole blasting balls into the woods right.
tired.gif

If i cant get that thing reeled in by june I'm just going to sell it and use my XTD Ti 3 wood off the tee... I get about 250-260 out of it and im soooo much more accurate and consistent than with my driver.

the extra loft. you probably like seeing the extra amount of face and you trust it.

remember that you don't need to "help" the ball into the air, even with lower lofted clubs.

I can't even make solid contact with irons though and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong so that's not helping to fix it.

I am the worst putter on earth. I have a whole bunch of different putters from me trying to find a good one for me. 3d putters, flat putters, classic putters.

I've realized I just can't put.

Back
Top Bottom