Any NTers about to jump back into the game? Vol: Space Jams

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Here's a link to the live feed on Twitter. %!+@'s getting real.
laugh.gif

http://twitter.com/#search?q=#SpaceJams

my dude ninjahood is all over that
laugh.gif
... he been goin in on ppl for like the past 4 hours
Me too.
laugh.gif

I've seen so much foolishness on that, people are UPSET.

Just came back from the mall now...

Hadn't dropped [color= rgb(0, 153, 51)]$$$[/color] on shoes since like April but I had to get the White/Red XII and SpaceJams...

I've basically gotten all the pairs I've ever really wanted...maybe get those Infrared VI's next year and bow out...

As this thread grows, I regret more and more not having stepped back in the game for this drop.

Mods please lock.

I just went online to grab a pair, and they are completely sold out. Hilarious that I was about to step in to buy another pair (after not buying a pair inabout two years) and I can't even get them.

Now I remember why I stopped buying sneakers. These dudes the last few years are crazy.

just got mine and it was chaos. I went to the mall (small mall kind of out of the way) and got in line at about 12 AM. ended up about 10th in line.....the linegrew to about 70/80 people. people're chillin and everythings cool....then it gets closer to opening hours. everybody's huddling together (5-6 peoplethick) at one door to the point where you can't stretch your arms. it's still calm but the tension is thickening. I'm standing there knowing some@!%+ is about to happen. then comes the security guard to open the door....@%%%!@* walks to the door next to the one everyone was lined up behind. everyoneshoves there way to that door and it's like sardines in a can. people literally pressed up against the glass....she motions us to back up (doesn'twork) then the dumb broad opens the door slightly and BOOM pandemonium 2009. men and women alike just shovin' the @!%+ out of each other trying to getthrough the door. frenzied folks screaming...tripping and falling. I squeeze through like some toothpaste and book it like I just kicked the neighbors kid. Imake it to the store and employees are telling us to get lined up along the glass...come on now. People weren't having it.....once again sardines in a cantrying to press their !+!+* against the glass. people yelling at the employees to get do get @!%+ straight....NOBODY was going to give up their spot. Afterthey couldn't exercise any amount of control they just handed out cards to those in line first and alot of people, many of whom were there before those whoactually got the shoes, went home empty handed sucking on lemons. NO plan whatsoever and NO authority. noone got shot, no fights broke out but I don'tthink anyone expected that down here at the commons in little old federal way. Part of me feels glorious...the other feels ashamed. I gained a pair of shoesbut lost some dignity. definitely a rush....though I'd share.

cliffnotes:
mall employees are idiots
i got my kicks

I swear....if I find pairs still around in the city today, i will laugh at smh at all you campers....if not, i'll still laugh at the thought you waited inthe blistering cold for hours for plastic shiny "leather"

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Here's a link to the live feed on Twitter. %!+@'s getting real.
laugh.gif

http://twitter.com/#search?q=#SpaceJams

my dude ninjahood is all over that
laugh.gif
... he been goin in on ppl for like the past 4 hours
Me too.
laugh.gif

I've seen so much foolishness on that, people are UPSET.

and he is STILL goin in on fools
roll.gif
he got no sleep

but i copped my space jams this mornin with ease... quality aint as bad as everybody says. but u kno there's alot of sheep on NT
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I swear....if I find pairs still around in the city today, i will laugh at smh at all you campers....if not, i'll still laugh at the thought you waited in the blistering cold for hours for plastic shiny "leather"
This.

wait I thought they came out tomorrow. But it doesnt matter, I know ima be able to go to the plaza later and there are 3 stores that was gettin em. I know oneof em gonna have my size. Hell they still have countdown packs over here in basically a FSR.

I had mine reserved at a footlocker out on miami beach and they told me I was supposed to come get it today any time between 10-12 and I'll be fine. So Igot a call at 8:45 this morning waking me up saying I need to come before 9:30 or I'd lose my pair. I had to haul my *$$ over there, which was like a 30minute drive from my crib through traffic and then there was so much damn trouble to find a spot. Anyway, I got there like 5 minutes before 9:30 and there was10 or so people waiting to scoop pairs that people didn't pick up. I'm so glad I got there in time but I can't believe they couldn't tell meany earlier about it.
I'm still contemplating on whether or not to pick up the white/red 12s, I really want a pair but don't got the funds yet.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

wait I thought they came out tomorrow. But it doesnt matter, I know ima be able to go to the plaza later and there are 3 stores that was gettin em. I know one of em gonna have my size. Hell they still have countdown packs over here in basically a FSR.
good luck to you, I really hope that works out for you, it's crazy out there for these.

I swear....if I find pairs still around in the city today, i will laugh at smh at all you campers....if not, i'll still laugh at the thought you waited in the blistering cold for hours for plastic shiny "leather"
when you think about it all it's really crazy, I don't think I could've stood outside in the cold like other people are, but I didchill in a mall for 3.5 hours just to drop $188 for some less than $188 quality shoes material wise, if it wasn't for memories I probably wouldn't havegot them personally.

I'm done now that I got my pair though, it's been fun but it's not worth it to me
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

wait I thought they came out tomorrow. But it doesnt matter, I know ima be able to go to the plaza later and there are 3 stores that was gettin em. I know one of em gonna have my size. Hell they still have countdown packs over here in basically a FSR.
good luck to you, I really hope that works out for you, it's crazy out there for these.

when you think about it all it's really crazy, I don't think I could've stood outside in the cold like other people are, but I did chill in a mall for 3.5 hours just to drop $188 for some less than $188 quality shoes material wise, if it wasn't for memories I probably wouldn't have got them personally.

I'm done now that I got my pair though, it's been fun but it's not worth it to me
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

In the bay area, there are dudes puttin in 10+ hours for these "things"

I mean i've camped earlier in the year, when it was hot...and it was super cold at night....I cannot imagine how cold it was last night.

People are thinking, oh "lucky me i didn't get robbed", when in reality they did....JB is caking off you guys.

To those who got their pairs, good for you...I might come off as a super hater in these SJ threads, but I'm just saying
laugh.gif

its funny how this release pretty much sums up everything i love/hate about jays. even SJs couldnt get me back in to the game though.. but i hope everyone thatwanted em got their pair.

This is the one I went to at 7AM this morning. This is CHICAGO people. CHICAGO. One person.

51719523.jpg
It probably was not intended to be funny but
that pic and that comment was funny to me
laugh.gif

This is the one I went to at 7AM this morning. This is CHICAGO people. CHICAGO. One person.

51719523.jpg
I think you're lying

you probably took that pic last week
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom