Any NTer's with the big "F" have good jobs???

the criminal is telling ME i aint **** :lol:
you think I was that dumb to get caught multiple times???
well you were dumb enough to do it once, so....

:lol: You're really bad at this.
Get real lil man, you even supposed to be here?
in where? this public thread? :lol:

is this thread specifically for Lowlifes only? Im not sure I understand what you mean.

Last edited:
lol Im done with you bra, your logic is straight ******ed.

I know you don't say **** like this when your aren't behind the computer, and my last comment just went over your head, just look in the mirror and you'll know why I said that.

:lol: what are you trying to imply by posting my pics exactly?

for a bunch of hardened criminals, you dudes are Charmin level soft with how clearly upset you're all getting 

"oh i know! ill post his pics, THAT'LL really get 'em!" :lol:

and its ALWAYS the dudes who would NEVER show their real face online that post pics up of other people :lol: always

pathetic

Always keep in mind: Guys like me hire (or dont hire :lol:) guys like you.

Dont you ever forget that.

Last edited:
:lol: what are you trying to imply by posting my pics exactly?

for a bunch of hardened criminals, you dudes are Charmin level soft with how clearly upset you're all getting 

"oh i know! ill post his pics, THAT'LL really get 'em!" :lol:

and its ALWAYS the dudes who would NEVER show their real face online that post pics up of other people :lol: always

pathetic

Always keep in mind: Guys like me hire (or dont hire :lol:) guys like you.

Dont you ever forget that.

Imply? Absolutely nothing. It is what it is. People can connect the dots themselves.

But see how me posting your pics makes no sense? It almost makes as little sense as you coming into a thread and calling dudes on the internet losers. Especially dudes who are trying to do something positive with their lives.

Carry on Club. We'll see you when you get back from banned camp with the umpteenth iteration of your SN. Oh you didn't know? Personal attacks aren't allowed.

:rofl: :rofl: Why would I be mad? I've posted my pics on here many times.

im cracking up at how blatantly upset so many of you are.

Don't even act like you're not furious. The juvenile insults, the E-THREATS :lol: :lol: im tickled, truly.

No one gets heat like ol' Club, thats for sure. 

and I havent made a single personal attack on any particular NTer. If anything, it has very much been the other way around.
I also don't think you would be talkin out the side of ya neck to any violent felons in person,

Considering they're losers and having nothing to lose in your opinion, they probably wouldn't hesitate to pistol whip you.
This isnt a problem because I dont know any violent felons.

so, im good.

Last edited:
You can tell he was some lame nerd who used to get ******* on, so he started gettin into bodybuilding to have some stress release cause Tyrone and the set was runnin trains on the love of his life.

You can tell he was some lame nerd who used to get ******* on, so he started gettin into bodybuilding to have some stress release cause Tyrone and the set was runnin trains on the love of his life.
:rofl: see its quotes like this that make me not take ANY of you seriously.

I mean you guys are practically crying e-tears right in front of me.

Tyrone and the set? Really? :lol: :smh: and then you all have the audacity to call ME ignorant.

You're obviously a teenager and thug life is fascinating to you, I get it. but you've tried coming at me multiple times in this thread now. who in your family is behind bars? Be honest.

Last edited:
Anybody that has been charged with misdemeanors/felonies and had them nolle prosecui/dismissed, PM for details on how to expunge them yourself.

I've expunged about 12 charges (six felonies) by myself so I am pretty familiar with the process. Entertaining ignorant fools like Club (who probably run to the police and magistrate with fictitious stories to jam you up) led me to deal with legal nonsense.

Despite all that.....I've preserved and make more money than Club, take pictures with badder females than Club and look better than that ignorant fool as well. My GPA from undergrad was probably higher than your Waldo looking self.

Cornball.

Anybody that has been charged with misdemeanors/felonies and had them nolle prosecui/dismissed, PM for details on how to expunge them yourself.
I've expunged about 12 charges (six felonies) by myself so I am pretty familiar with the process. Entertaining ignorant fools like Club (who probably run to the police and magistrate with fictitious stories to jam you up) led me to deal with legal nonsense.
Despite all that.....I've preserved and make more money than Club, take pictures with badder females than Club and look better than that ignorant fool as well. My GPA from undergrad was probably higher than your Waldo looking self.
Cornball.
Yet you feel the need to tell everyone how much more money you make than me and how many badder females you take pictures with, blatantly showing everyone how unbelievably hurt and affected you are by a few words on a message board that you have to try and justify yourself and your manhood to me and the rest of niketalk, like a fragile insecure little fella.

and IM the cornball?

You got it, bud. You're the man :lol:
CreateDestroy
its a costume party dunny, really?

you're the kind of dude who leans on the wall trying to dissect what is wrong with all of the dudes at the party mingling and having fun.

Last edited:
club..... you are one angry short white guy... niketalk needs characters like you to balance out the hood *****...

i applaud your effort in replying to as many posts as you can

Dude has a "urban" avatar and he has tried to adopt as much urban vernacular as he can.

You are pathetic. Probably the dude who was creating those racist New Balance threads.

Quit trying to be something you are not and just accept what you see in the mirror. Probably the cool kid at his high school who pushed the envelope and listened to Drake or Mac Miller.

I'm 6'4 and 230. Unlike you and your Napoleon complex self. Enjoy the roast beef thighs though.

People like you disgust me even though your miserable pathetic little life that mommy and daddy tried to hand groom you towards is hollow and yearn for the acceptance of the people you strive to be like.

You come to a message board to degrade others and look down upon people, rather than help. You are useless and whatever business has you in charge of hiring or anything other than cleaning toilets is not generating revenue.

Last edited:
:rofl: see its quotes like this that make me not take ANY of you seriously.

I mean you guys are practically crying e-tears right in front of me.

Tyrone and the set? Really? :lol: :smh: and then you all have the audacity to call ME ignorant.

You're obviously a teenager and thug life is fascinating to you, I get it. but you've tried coming at me multiple times in this thread now. who in your family is behind bars? Be honest.
no one right now. But I do have some that do have felonies. It doesn't take much. And I escaped it by inches. For you to call people losers who have made some bad choices like all of us in life, including you, or were just at the wrong place or with the wrong person at the wrong time a loser, just shows how immature and out of touch you are. You probably grew up in a gated community.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom