Any of you ever go in bathroom and say....

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I did when I was younger with lights off. Nothing happened. Guess those serial killing monsters and ghosts are too scared to come to the hood.
Not Candyman he from the hood. The movie was set in Cabrini Green. 

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Just did it right now... So far nothing has happe zbnochuwiuuuuuuuuaadhcqw45tgw36y

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

did it as a kid and said bloody mary 100x in front of the mirror thought I saw a greyish fog forming where my face would be in the mirror. got freaked out and opened the door and went to go play SFII on snes. never again.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

Dont ask me why, but when I was younger I would stand in the bathroom looking in the mirror with the light on, then I'd reach over and turn the light off, then while pitch black I'd move my face a couple inches from the mirror and try to look like a demon. Flip the light back on and give myself a scare.

IDK if the way i worded that makes sense to anyone. But looking back on it, I was a strange kid.
This happened around when I was in high school. I finished taking a shower, drying myself up. Then I started thinking in my head, ha, what if the lights just switch off by themselves off right now in the bathroom. Literally, one sec after, the lights switched off, completely dark. I did not switch them off myself as I was not even next to the light switch to have bumped or switched it off accidentally. I switched the lights back on with the quickness and got out of that bathroom. To this day, I do not know what the hell that was about and I do not believe in that paranormal stuff. 

devil.gif

The bloody mary scene in Paranormal Act 3 was good. I'm sure I tried it growing up, don't remember anything happening.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Thought this had to do with the thread about nothing post.
sick.gif

Same here. I'm like, I know dude didn't make a thread about it.

But yeah I've tried Bloody Mary and Candyman, nothing happened.

Back
Top Bottom