339427062.jpg

frown.gif

Picked these up the same week though.

339426976.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

i laughed a little...wear your shoes!!!
yea, i bought the 8s like that for 30 bucks
however the 5s i bought on ebay and they looked perfect, but the guy stored em like crap, they dried out, and on the way out the door to skool, i looked backto see them all over the stairs

I would have expected this from an OG... But dang... Makes me want to go ball in mine right now...

I'm one who likes keeping shoes deadstocked myself but i'm starting to change my mind. i got a couple pairs of 99' v's. im about to unds soon

.....crumbling grails....hurt my feelings so much that i can't even bring myself to wear the retros.

Originally Posted by Pinoy732

however the 5s i bought on ebay and they looked perfect, but the guy stored em like crap, they dried out, and on the way out the door to skool, i looked back to see them all over the stairs
Ouch that sucks.
I have had OG VIIs and OG VIIIs crumble on me before. I have also had 2 pairs of '99 IVs crack on me. I will post pics later.

that's y I dnt DS my shoes....If they crumble in the future at least I kno that I got a chance to wear them while they look good

this reminds me of my true blue IIIs that crumbled after 5 minutes of me wearing them. and my bred IVs that began cracking last time i wore them

Originally Posted by Pinoy732

however the 5s i bought on ebay and they looked perfect, but the guy stored em like crap, they dried out, and on the way out the door to skool, i looked back to see them all over the stairs

Damn that hurts... hope you didnt pay tooo much for a DS pair only to have them fall apart...

Wear your shoes people before all that cracking and yellowing happens. Or sell them before they crack because unless you are charging admission to a sneakermuseum your OG cracked shoes are worthless.

LIKE I SAID, i bought them from a guy who did not know how to store them properly, then thats what happened when i wore them

Back
Top Bottom