any one feel like crying?

so, if you dont want this to happen, other than wearing them how do you store/take care of them so that they wont do this? any ideas?

a lot of you seriously have to read before posting
smh
smh.gif

Whether you wear them or not, is not the issue. The fact is they already cracked, it didnt matter if you wear them or not.

Note to self.....DO NOT UN-DS '99 V Retros.

It's sad...not only the OGs are crumbling now, first generation retros are soon all going to be unwearable.

I wonder how recent releases will hold up.

Originally Posted by Ajshoeaddict23

the black peace raids cracked on me on a date lol the no refs at work...and the og barkleys at the mall....
lol im wearing my retro barkleys right now

now i feel like the jerk who posted his 99 Vs earlier
sorry
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by adamfo85

so, if you dont want this to happen, other than wearing them how do you store/take care of them so that they wont do this? any ideas?

Store your shoes in a cool, dry place. Keeping them out of sunlight and dust will help you maintain the shoes looking good for when you're ready to wearthem. There's nothing worse than opening a box of shoes you had been storing for a long time only to find out they've yellowed due to the fact thatthey've been dried out and stored next to the heater!

Originally Posted by stayfresh25

exactly why i rock my kicks...rather break necks than soles

Amen to that brotha
pimp.gif

I swear when i first started reading this thread i couldnt stop laughin
laugh.gif
about the guy who said something about UNDS'ing some shoes only to have them crumble while walking down the stairs
roll.gif
, I pictured the whole scene in my head and its hilarious. Im sorry man, i feelbad for you man. That freakin sucks.

I don't feel sorry for any of y'all. There are lots that walk this earth without shoes

I wear all of my shoes. I don't know know why people are so scared to wear a pair of shoes.....

You pay all that $ and you just stare at them from time to time wondering if or when you'll ever wear them or sell them. Stupid!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom