Anybody Ever Faint Getting Out of the Shower?

I do. And I did a lot more when I was younger. I was hospitalized a lot for hitting my head. My doc said it was NMS(Neurally Mediated Syncope). Apparently it has a lot to do with quick changes of temperature and a lack of salt. I'm guessing it has to then do with blood pressure as well. Check it out.

Originally Posted by AvidMusicDrinker

I do. And I did a lot more when I was younger. I was hospitalized a lot for hitting my head. My doc said it was NMS(Neurally Mediated Syncope). Apparently it has a lot to do with quick changes of temperature and a lack of salt. I'm guessing it has to then do with blood pressure as well. Check it out.
learned something new today thanks

Originally Posted by AvidMusicDrinker

learned something new today thanks

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Yo real talk, this happens ALL THE TIME. I get out and I feel all dizzy like I'm bout to fall out but i always make it to my towel bar in time.

This.
Used to happen to me all the time when I was younger.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Yo real talk, this happens ALL THE TIME. I get out and I feel all dizzy like I'm bout to fall out but i always make it to my towel bar in time.

This.
Used to happen to me all the time when I was younger.

Originally Posted by Kramer

I've gotten really lightheaded before, but never passed out

This. Vision went black, couldnt hear a thing, worse feeling ever
sick.gif
. thought i was dying
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

I've gotten really lightheaded before, but never passed out

This. Vision went black, couldnt hear a thing, worse feeling ever
sick.gif
. thought i was dying
laugh.gif

lightheaded yeah, but luckily havent fainted. Fell over once, into a few suitcases....have been laughing at myself ever since.

lightheaded yeah, but luckily havent fainted. Fell over once, into a few suitcases....have been laughing at myself ever since.

once at my ex's parents crib we came out the shower and she fainted on me (only us two at the crib)...one of the scariest things in my life...didn't know what to do and God forbid I would have to call someone and shorty was naked in the bed.....so I just got dressed and laid her out on the bed....thank god she came to after a few mins...

once at my ex's parents crib we came out the shower and she fainted on me (only us two at the crib)...one of the scariest things in my life...didn't know what to do and God forbid I would have to call someone and shorty was naked in the bed.....so I just got dressed and laid her out on the bed....thank god she came to after a few mins...

Originally Posted by JStunn197

Originally Posted by Flight8403

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i fainted at the wiz concert i was beyond hi and that venue was filled with smoke i made the mistake of yawning and it was a wrap i woke up outside...at least i got to meet wiz and juicy j after

what does yawning have to do with it?
correct me if i'm wrong because im not a genius, but from what I have been told yawning happens when you are not getting enough Oxogen to the brain, so when u you its almost like pumping gas except your brain is the car. So when i did that i basically inhaled pure smoke to my brain and it was a wrap...
Im glad i wasnt the only one tho this happened while i was at the concert a few months ago in La at the music box, and security told me i wasn't the first during the show. Due to this the next day Wiz had a concert in Ventura, Ca and they had a strict no smoking policy in the venue

Originally Posted by JStunn197

Originally Posted by Flight8403

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i fainted at the wiz concert i was beyond hi and that venue was filled with smoke i made the mistake of yawning and it was a wrap i woke up outside...at least i got to meet wiz and juicy j after

what does yawning have to do with it?
correct me if i'm wrong because im not a genius, but from what I have been told yawning happens when you are not getting enough Oxogen to the brain, so when u you its almost like pumping gas except your brain is the car. So when i did that i basically inhaled pure smoke to my brain and it was a wrap...
Im glad i wasnt the only one tho this happened while i was at the concert a few months ago in La at the music box, and security told me i wasn't the first during the show. Due to this the next day Wiz had a concert in Ventura, Ca and they had a strict no smoking policy in the venue

Back
Top Bottom