Anybody Ever Faint Getting Out of the Shower?

http://pediatrics.about.c...tion/a/06_iron_foods.htm

number one on the list.. .my favorite
pimp.gif

popeye ate spinach for a reason.

this happened to my girl last month but after she got dressed she fainted, she was on her period though ambulance arrived and everything 
laugh.gif

this happened to my girl last month but after she got dressed she fainted, she was on her period though ambulance arrived and everything 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

It happened to me once as a kid and it just happened again for the first time in almost 15 years. I started getting real light headed so I got out the shower. It seemed like it was getting worse and I kinda knew what was comin next so my next focus was getting out of the bathroom and off the hard tile floor. I make it out and then I kind of start to go down and next thing I know I'm on my back looking up at the ceiling butt %#@ naked in the middle of the hallway. With people over... Is this common? Anybody else ever have anything like this happen to them?

roll.gif
but seriously, only time i ever passed out was from bein too hot or bein dehydrated

This made me chuckle too lol.

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

It happened to me once as a kid and it just happened again for the first time in almost 15 years. I started getting real light headed so I got out the shower. It seemed like it was getting worse and I kinda knew what was comin next so my next focus was getting out of the bathroom and off the hard tile floor. I make it out and then I kind of start to go down and next thing I know I'm on my back looking up at the ceiling butt %#@ naked in the middle of the hallway. With people over... Is this common? Anybody else ever have anything like this happen to them?

roll.gif
but seriously, only time i ever passed out was from bein too hot or bein dehydrated

This made me chuckle too lol.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

you sure you didnt just slip and hit your head?  woke up and thought you fainted?
Nah I knew I was about to pass out. It took so much concentration to get out of the bathroom precisely to make sure that didn't happen.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

you sure you didnt just slip and hit your head?  woke up and thought you fainted?
Nah I knew I was about to pass out. It took so much concentration to get out of the bathroom precisely to make sure that didn't happen.

Originally Posted by Flight8403

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i fainted at the wiz concert i was beyond hi and that venue was filled with smoke i made the mistake of yawning and it was a wrap i woke up outside...at least i got to meet wiz and juicy j after

Son I saw folks left and right dropping I said nah son I can't go out like that

I had no shame in my game I had to ask some cat I didn't even know for the ice cubes out of his drink. I was close to hitting the deck too
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Flight8403

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i fainted at the wiz concert i was beyond hi and that venue was filled with smoke i made the mistake of yawning and it was a wrap i woke up outside...at least i got to meet wiz and juicy j after

Son I saw folks left and right dropping I said nah son I can't go out like that

I had no shame in my game I had to ask some cat I didn't even know for the ice cubes out of his drink. I was close to hitting the deck too
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

DAMN MY DUDE SMELLED WORSE WHEN HE GOT OUT THE SHOWER THEN BEFORE HE WENT IN
laugh.gif
.....NA IM JOKING..I NEVER HEARD OF ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE..RESEARCH IT ONLINE OR SOMETHING BRAH

DAMN MY DUDE SMELLED WORSE WHEN HE GOT OUT THE SHOWER THEN BEFORE HE WENT IN
laugh.gif
.....NA IM JOKING..I NEVER HEARD OF ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE..RESEARCH IT ONLINE OR SOMETHING BRAH

OP I have had a couple similar experiences in my life. It mostly because your taking hot showers...I used to take my ex to the motel and get a room for a couple hours just to bang cuz we couldn't do it in our houses sometimes. We would always get a room with a jacuzzi and would do our thing there and then hop out and I always felt like passing out when I hoped out the jacuzzi.

The reason why is because the hot water and steam end up making you dehydrated because it's pulling moisture out of your body...couple that with either having sex or in your case fapping in the shower probably your gonna come outta that sauna feeling like your about to faint.

If you ever get another experience like that just lay down on the floor and open the door and get some fresh air.

physical activity + sauna like conditions = fainting.

/thread

OP I have had a couple similar experiences in my life. It mostly because your taking hot showers...I used to take my ex to the motel and get a room for a couple hours just to bang cuz we couldn't do it in our houses sometimes. We would always get a room with a jacuzzi and would do our thing there and then hop out and I always felt like passing out when I hoped out the jacuzzi.

The reason why is because the hot water and steam end up making you dehydrated because it's pulling moisture out of your body...couple that with either having sex or in your case fapping in the shower probably your gonna come outta that sauna feeling like your about to faint.

If you ever get another experience like that just lay down on the floor and open the door and get some fresh air.

physical activity + sauna like conditions = fainting.

/thread

Back
Top Bottom