Anybody Go To UMD?

I go to WVU right now I was thinking of transferring to UMD after next semester but on that note I'll stay up here

ahh leonardtown ... that place was the jumpoff ... all you had to do was have music playin and a party would start. i cant tell you how many times id be playin halo and boom i was in the middle ofa %*@@%$ party. they cut down on house parties cuz we kept killin ourselves. so the police cracked the @**# down. started sending sound patrol around the neighborhoods and callin the cops if a house was too loud from the street.

you dont need to be in or know of frat ppl ... something wrong about paying to get your %*! humiliated. the place is on point, the bars are usually crowded but consistent cuz thats what ppl do out there. DC is far Bmore is far for ppl with no means. theres usually something goin on every weekend. use facespace, or just walk around or just take the bus and meet new ppl ... no more wawa which was like a party hub. i dunno where everyone juss chills at before they go home now. talk to ppl, its your best bet!

ahh leonardtown ... that place was the jumpoff ... all you had to do was have music playin and a party would start. i cant tell you how many times id be playin halo and boom i was in the middle ofa %*@@%$ party. they cut down on house parties cuz we kept killin ourselves. so the police cracked the @**# down. started sending sound patrol around the neighborhoods and callin the cops if a house was too loud from the street.

you dont need to be in or know of frat ppl ... something wrong about paying to get your %*! humiliated. the place is on point, the bars are usually crowded but consistent cuz thats what ppl do out there. DC is far Bmore is far for ppl with no means. theres usually something goin on every weekend. use facespace, or just walk around or just take the bus and meet new ppl ... no more wawa which was like a party hub. i dunno where everyone juss chills at before they go home now. talk to ppl, its your best bet!

Turtle gettin shut down= sad day for underage terps

had some wild times in that place. not a student, but worked security for a while (no yellow shirt)

Turtle gettin shut down= sad day for underage terps

had some wild times in that place. not a student, but worked security for a while (no yellow shirt)

Best parties I been to were in the Courtyards my freshman and sophomore years. If you know people in the Towers then thats another spot. There is always a party going on somewhere and people are pretty cool about letting people in. You just gotta get a friend that lives there to sign you in. Had some good nights at the View but you gotta know someone. Cant room hop like in Towers..

Rt. 1 gets lame quick but you will see some wild stuff and meet some cool people so its worth a trip every now and then. NOT every damn weekend..

Knew some Kappas at Towson and they had some good parties. It was just a !@%*% to drive there some times.. Girls will be on you if you fresh with a shape up
laugh.gif

Cant lie, I miss my first two years at UMD. Just talk to someone new everywhere you go. Get #s and hit people up. Old places feel new when you go with different people.

Best parties I been to were in the Courtyards my freshman and sophomore years. If you know people in the Towers then thats another spot. There is always a party going on somewhere and people are pretty cool about letting people in. You just gotta get a friend that lives there to sign you in. Had some good nights at the View but you gotta know someone. Cant room hop like in Towers..

Rt. 1 gets lame quick but you will see some wild stuff and meet some cool people so its worth a trip every now and then. NOT every damn weekend..

Knew some Kappas at Towson and they had some good parties. It was just a !@%*% to drive there some times.. Girls will be on you if you fresh with a shape up
laugh.gif

Cant lie, I miss my first two years at UMD. Just talk to someone new everywhere you go. Get #s and hit people up. Old places feel new when you go with different people.

I graduated in 2008, and if you cant find non-bar parties at MD youre doing college wrong then. I think I was drunk everyday of the week except Sunday and I was tipsy then. Best 5 years of my life. Dude Courtyards always has parties, back in the day the football players used to throw them. Then you have Towers over by PGC which has the Howard youngins living over there, and they'll be on your nuts simply because youre a black male and dont go to Howard, lowering the chance you have an STD, then you have DC. Enough said with that. Then you have Baltimore, Bethesda, then you have a strip club in Showcase right up the street. I think the problem is less Maryland and more that you're a social ******. Are you involved in any extracurriculars. Lets not even forget the Knox Box parties and the parties on College Ave. Plenty of options my dude.

I graduated in 2008, and if you cant find non-bar parties at MD youre doing college wrong then. I think I was drunk everyday of the week except Sunday and I was tipsy then. Best 5 years of my life. Dude Courtyards always has parties, back in the day the football players used to throw them. Then you have Towers over by PGC which has the Howard youngins living over there, and they'll be on your nuts simply because youre a black male and dont go to Howard, lowering the chance you have an STD, then you have DC. Enough said with that. Then you have Baltimore, Bethesda, then you have a strip club in Showcase right up the street. I think the problem is less Maryland and more that you're a social ******. Are you involved in any extracurriculars. Lets not even forget the Knox Box parties and the parties on College Ave. Plenty of options my dude.

My boy plays football for UMD, went down there a couple weekends ago.  Good times especially cause I was rolling with football players, females were too easy
laugh.gif
.  But I could see how it could get olddddd, real fast, the second night we went to the bars after a house party I already kind of got the picture.  But DC isn't that far dude, good times can be had there.

My boy plays football for UMD, went down there a couple weekends ago.  Good times especially cause I was rolling with football players, females were too easy
laugh.gif
.  But I could see how it could get olddddd, real fast, the second night we went to the bars after a house party I already kind of got the picture.  But DC isn't that far dude, good times can be had there.

Originally Posted by JordanFiend85

I think the problem is less Maryland and more that you're a social ******.
Bingo.

Things aren't going to get better once you move off campus if you can't find stuff to do as a sophomore.

Serious question, are you afraid to go off campus? If you have something like DC a few minutes away you need to expand your horizons. If you have friends and other local schools, go there and hang out. Most kids that go to colleges in the boonies would trade DC for the local mall in an instant.

females were too easy
laugh.gif
Females are also ugly at Maryland.

Originally Posted by JordanFiend85

I think the problem is less Maryland and more that you're a social ******.
Bingo.

Things aren't going to get better once you move off campus if you can't find stuff to do as a sophomore.

Serious question, are you afraid to go off campus? If you have something like DC a few minutes away you need to expand your horizons. If you have friends and other local schools, go there and hang out. Most kids that go to colleges in the boonies would trade DC for the local mall in an instant.

females were too easy
laugh.gif
Females are also ugly at Maryland.

and they'll be on your nuts simply because youre a black male and dont go to Howard, lowering the chance you have an STD, then you have DC.
  Someone is forgetting how they never got parties busted in Leonardtown (because the RA was your people)
grin.gif

roll.gif
 @ girls being easy

and they'll be on your nuts simply because youre a black male and dont go to Howard, lowering the chance you have an STD, then you have DC.
  Someone is forgetting how they never got parties busted in Leonardtown (because the RA was your people)
grin.gif

roll.gif
 @ girls being easy

Well for everyone saying "oh i used to go there" and all that well things have probably changed since the past. RAs do lock down now its rare to find one that is actually your homie and will let you do your thing in any on-campus room. The off campus parties in houses are either too far away for me to get to cause i dont have a car or they are frat parties which are not the type where its like pay 5 dollars to get in and drink and your gravy. Its more like if your not in the frat you aint getting in there.

Well for everyone saying "oh i used to go there" and all that well things have probably changed since the past. RAs do lock down now its rare to find one that is actually your homie and will let you do your thing in any on-campus room. The off campus parties in houses are either too far away for me to get to cause i dont have a car or they are frat parties which are not the type where its like pay 5 dollars to get in and drink and your gravy. Its more like if your not in the frat you aint getting in there.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
at Towson... at least MD has some prestige in terms of academics (top 40). Forget going to school just to party. Then what?
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna do alright with myself career wise with my lowly Towson degree.
laugh.gif

Oh and ElijahBrohammed's correct, the girls at College Park are below average. Although there definitely are some attractive ones don't get me wrong.
I must say me and rocman23's night out *pause* was pretty epic. Word to waking up in a chair in his living room and having no idea where I was.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
at Towson... at least MD has some prestige in terms of academics (top 40). Forget going to school just to party. Then what?
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna do alright with myself career wise with my lowly Towson degree.
laugh.gif

Oh and ElijahBrohammed's correct, the girls at College Park are below average. Although there definitely are some attractive ones don't get me wrong.
I must say me and rocman23's night out *pause* was pretty epic. Word to waking up in a chair in his living room and having no idea where I was.

So i guess no body here goes to college park currently cause my purpose for making the thread was to see if anyone goes here maybe i could chill and chop it up with a couple NT homies chill with some other people besides my regular homies

So i guess no body here goes to college park currently cause my purpose for making the thread was to see if anyone goes here maybe i could chill and chop it up with a couple NT homies chill with some other people besides my regular homies

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Oh and ElijahBrohammed's correct, the girls at College Park are below average.
Correct. In my time there, there was ONE girl who made me stop in my tracks while walking to class. To this day, I still kick myself about not saying anything, but it can be awkward... Trust me.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Oh and ElijahBrohammed's correct, the girls at College Park are below average.
Correct. In my time there, there was ONE girl who made me stop in my tracks while walking to class. To this day, I still kick myself about not saying anything, but it can be awkward... Trust me.

Back
Top Bottom