Anybody on NT NOT drink?

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

i dont drink, pop pills, sniff coke, or any of that **%%%%**

esecially wont $#+$ with the pills because i love how they make me feel but im not trying to $#+$ with them (only smacks not Rx)

but i do medicate daily
Used to pop maaaaaddd Vics, Percs, and sometimes oxycoedine in high school.

But now pill poppin isn't fun anymore. Dont' get into that stuff. It's a slippery slope if you do.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Durden7

DCAllAmerican wrote:
AJChick23 wrote:
laugh.gif
this topic comes up every week.

I drink though. Its proven that people who drink (in moderation) live longer
pimp.gif

Anyone can make a study to support any idea they have.

That study was based on white or red wine.

Beer or liquor isnt healthy.

I would have gotten to that point if she would have replied talking trash.

Why are you so...
smh.gif
never mind
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Durden7

DCAllAmerican wrote:
AJChick23 wrote:
laugh.gif
this topic comes up every week.

I drink though. Its proven that people who drink (in moderation) live longer
pimp.gif

Anyone can make a study to support any idea they have.

That study was based on white or red wine.

Beer or liquor isnt healthy.

I would have gotten to that point if she would have replied talking trash.

Why are you so...
smh.gif
never mind
laugh.gif

what makes beer or liquor unhealthier than wine?  if alcohol is drunk in moderation(1-2 glasses a day) it is said to be good for your health like eating dark chocolate in moderation.

Damn some of yall are missing out on life.  Even if you've "never had the desire to drink" you should still try it to see what you're missing. 

To each his own though.

With all that being said...getting drunk is awesome

Im 30 and havent had a drink since December 21st 1996 not a sniff not a drop and yes I was 16 when I gave it up lol.

Growing up in England theres a huge drinking coulture not just social drinking people drink to get off there face n forget there problems its pretty much the norm to about 90% of the population goto a pub a bar a club and drink to get drunk.

At age 11 I tried cider we were young and curious and a friends older brother used to get it for us it wouldnt take much to get us drunk and it was fun,we just used to drink it at the swing park act a fool and go home mostly on summer evenings during the school holidays.

Between the age of 11 and 16 I drunk every now n then mostly cider or wine that was sweet this was b4 alchopops like lemonade and all that we just got somthin that tasted good and was easy to neck down.

I was always an athlete and by 16 I was playing basketball at a serious youth level and decided im gonna give it up for good so I did and havent looked back since I just figured I want to be as fit as I can be so im goin to cut it out of my life.

Its been easy for me I dont miss it and it saves me a huge ammount of money when I go out.I dont need it to have a good time I will dance n party all nite sober aslong as theres good music pumpin.

I find it funny how when u say no I dont drink people assume youve had a problem in tha past lol I guess being t-total is pretty rare these days.

I stand by my word and will never have a drink till the day I die.

Peace
Scottie

Only tried 2 to 3 beers all my life. Also a couple years ago I had a shot of Tequila down in a club in Mexico. That's about it for me when it comes to drinking. Anyways I am always the designated driver, because my friend get mad drunk everytime we go out.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Starting to drink less and less... I used to drink a whole bunch of beer.. but since I've been working out I haven't drank beer in months.. tryna avoid that beer belly

If I do drink on occasion I'll just have a few shots... but I've slowed down a lot
co-signature. 
I think the implementation of my "serious" workout routine was one of the best things that's happened to my life. Led to such a dramatic life-style change from how I used to be living. Through working out, I sought the benefits of having a proper diet. By having a proper diet i saw the detrimental effects of drinking/substances. I think the only bad thing is me being so committed that I'll occasionally ditch my school work for the gym 
ohwell.gif

i dont drink. dont see a point...i have fun sober and i like being aware/in control at all times.

I am in my 30's and I have NEVER had a sip of alcohol or anything of the sort in my life.  Never really had the want to try it, I was always playing sports thru school and college so I never had the want to because I wanted to stay in shape.  I have been to my fair share of parties and clubs and just drink water/soda the entire nite.  I have told people I want to at least try it to see what it is like, but everyone says if you have made it this far in life do no even start now. 

I cant drink tap water seeing as in Mass we just had a water main break. I guess that works

Back
Top Bottom