Anybody Rooting for an NBA Lockout?

I dont know whether a lockout would help out with what you said, but I do agree with everything you said.

The NFL is on a whole nother level as league than the NBA. I love basketball and could care less about the NBA. I want moreeee footballl.

I dont know whether a lockout would help out with what you said, but I do agree with everything you said.

The NFL is on a whole nother level as league than the NBA. I love basketball and could care less about the NBA. I want moreeee footballl.

This has been a great playoffs. One of the best in a long time.

No way I'm rooting for a lockout.

This has been a great playoffs. One of the best in a long time.

No way I'm rooting for a lockout.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Some guys just want to watch the world burn.
nerd.gif
and drink a 5th of misery while their at it. 

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

Everything is about image nowadays instead of heart and competitiveness.
Watch a one of these playoff games, which you clearly have yet to do.

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

Everything is about image nowadays instead of heart and competitiveness.
Watch a one of these playoff games, which you clearly have yet to do.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

OP must be a heavy hockey fan.

Can't be if he's justifying a lockout. Hell the NHL is still hurting to this day because of their lockout.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

OP must be a heavy hockey fan.

Can't be if he's justifying a lockout. Hell the NHL is still hurting to this day because of their lockout.

Hell no I'm not rooting for a lockout...first football, now you want no basketball?

It doesn't matter if we missed a season though, they will go back to multi million dollar contracts for players the next day. Players will continue to feel entitled because of the way they are treated from grade school. The only losers are the fans that will show up at the first game spending every dollar they got.

Hell no I'm not rooting for a lockout...first football, now you want no basketball?

It doesn't matter if we missed a season though, they will go back to multi million dollar contracts for players the next day. Players will continue to feel entitled because of the way they are treated from grade school. The only losers are the fans that will show up at the first game spending every dollar they got.

Back
Top Bottom