Anyone bored by the lack of new threads on General?

i agree with ninja to a certain extent

but id be lying if i sat here and said i didnt go into tan once in a while and got some laughs

i really wish the music forum was more active

its so dead in there :smh:

Last edited:
How do I get in on the TAN circle jerk? Will they listen and respond to my PAN or do I have to pay my dues before I can play. It sounds kind of cliquish.

Last edited:
How do I get in on the TAN circle jerk? Will they listen and respond to my PAN or do I have to pay my dues before I can play. It sounds kind of cliquish.

The same way you got into the general circle jerk. Just start posting.

I hope you're being funny, that so insecure. "OMG they're not gonna give me any attention because I'm new.."

REALLY!?

Chill with the TAN slander...too deep to even go to war with. 

laugh.gif

remember last time this came up and in an attempt to stimulate nt general somerandomdude grave dug a ton of threads with the jaguars guy gif...... :lol: :rofl: then caught the ban hammer quick

Hold up....dudes talking bout general...GENERAL?

Man look what happened to the JB forum...
mean.gif

Last edited:

The same way you got into the general circle jerk. Just start posting.

I hope you're being funny, that so insecure. "OMG they're not gonna give me any attention because I'm new.."

REALLY!?

No dude not really. :lol:

i agree with ninja to a certail extent

but id be lying if i sat here and said i didnt go into tan once in a while and got some laughs

i really wish the music forum was more active

its so dead in there
:smh:

Now I definitely agree with this. That's why I don't mind people mistakenly creating music threads in General. There's a large number of people who have a lot to say about music, but never post in the Music forum. There was some music related thread made in General (forgot what it originally was, but it gradually turned into a thread about Riff Raff), and it was extremely active, then it got moved to Music, and basically died :lol:

The Internet is getting boring in general.

Unless I'm blazed.....then YouTube is da gawd

Some of you guys need some fresh air and stop complaining about how an internet message board should be....

Strong these.

Especially the second quote. happens on every forum I'm on. Reddit, 4chan, you name it. dudes depend on this message board **** for da livelihood.

"I miss the old days when blah blah blah". the internet is constantly changing. If you're 30+ years old on a forum complaining and tombout "the glory days" I dont eem know what to tell you bruh.

and the TAN slander is so so so lame.

Last edited:
Oh BTW, ya TAN ****** is lame..throw rocks in TAN

& hide your hands in other threads..preview posts

Be snitching cowards outs. >D

whats really good with that meat thread tho? is it a troll thread or are dudes really up in there gettin their mister cee on? i feel like im missing something. like an inside joke.

whats really good with that meat thread tho? is it a troll thread or are dudes really up in there gettin their mister cee on? i feel like im missing something. like an inside joke.

can someone answer this.. i went in there thinking it was really about exercising

boy was i wrong.... :smh: :x

Umm JB forum always been da weakest link on NT

Since da EZboard era...its where all da noobs

germinate until they grow enough cojones to explore

Da rest of NT...

QFT

i was in JB for the longest then got to sneaker showcase

THEN finally made it to General

Last edited:

That's the beauty of it champ! The meat thread can be whatever you want it to be! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom