Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

99k+ for the recent Griffey.

Think the resell market can sustain these print runs? From here on out I’m not sure if any go under 100k much less 50k. This Don C Ripken will be for sure over 100k.

99k+ for the recent Griffey.

Think the resell market can sustain these print runs? From here on out I’m not sure if any go under 100k much less 50k. This Don C Ripken will be for sure over 100k.
No way. Too many people buying and stockpiling think they’re striking gold. Like I’ve said before, once the more recent cards are in hands eBay will be flooded.

The regular timed edition run selling for 500+ is gone but I mean we're only on cards 91-92 out of 400. I'm still gonna collect the artists that I like and the player cards I like. Yeah Ben Baller is saying on his IG comments that the Topps people told him his next card, a Jeter, they're anticipating a 200K+ run.

My goal in the beginning was to get all of the Thomas cards, and that’s still my plan. I did pick up a few other of the early cards, but with print runs over 100k I’m probably gonna focus on Thomas and the Don C cards. Purely to collect, it to resell.

Pulled in a mosaic blaster today!
image.jpg

Pulled in a mosaic blaster today!
image.jpg

Where did you find BB cards? And what are the Zion’s worth? I went to go look at some cards for fun today, but dude I spoke to said once they opened their doors, all 6 of their Zions sold lol

This Dominguez craze is nuts. I’m not sure if I could ever sit on that come up just in case he blows up. Baseball is hard to predict and I’d take that cash out now rather then wait.

target. Walmart. meijers.
Good luck though need to get lucky and be there probably the first 30 mins their stocked.

unless you wanna but secondary (even LCS uncharges)

Guess I need to figure out the days they usually restock. I moved from San Diego and Houston before that where I had much more to choose from than Savannah. Found like 1 Walmart with some football and a few at a Target. Rest of the Wally Worlds had some dumb magic cards, or whatever they hell they were. Not a trace of a sports card, which was weird to m

btw, what is LCS?

Last edited:
Guess I need to figure out the days they usually restock. I moved from San Diego and Houston before that where I had much more to choose from than Savannah. Found like 1 Walmart with some football and a few at a Target. Rest of the Wally Worlds had some dumb magic cards, or whatever they hell they were. Not a trace of a sports card, which was weird to m

btw, what is LCS?
local card shop

Both Walmart’s around me are sold out of everything. LCS has hobby and jumbo of Bowman and are expecting their retail Mosaic next week but are limiting those boxes to 1 per customer

Hey guys,

Is there a market for selling NBA cards? If so, where’s the best place to unload them. I was really into them as a kid in the late 90s. Went through old stuff and damn...nostalgia set in. Buying packs of these and comics and price checking them with Beckett’s. Lol.

81C470CD-4FE5-4C2B-A7D6-5A48DDE062BF.jpeg

Hey guys,

Is there a market for selling NBA cards? If so, where’s the best place to unload them. I was really into them as a kid in the late 90s. Went through old stuff and damn...nostalgia set in. Buying packs of these and comics and price checking them with Beckett’s. Lol.

81C470CD-4FE5-4C2B-A7D6-5A48DDE062BF.jpeg
COMC and ebay to see what they go for.

Man, I hate those screw downs and one touch lol. For some reason those thing ding the corners of the card or sometimes scratch the cards when you take them out to examine it

Reactions: wj4
Thanks for the help, fellas. These cards were never graded and I’m sure they’re mediocre at best. I remember opening up some packs with bent edges already, lol.

I only kept the valuable cards according to Beckett at the time. The other ones were kept in binders and I think I donated them years ago.

If they are worthless the nostalgia alone is too dope. Walking to the comic shop to cop, getting ice cream on the way home, wanting to buy the sneakers these dudes wore, etc.

Yeah I would def get them out of this screw down joints and into some one touch’s or top loader/penny sleeves

Back
Top Bottom