Anyone else attracts a lot of gay dudes

30t6p3b.gif
Yeah %*%% gets awkward when i shop in H&M.

all the damn time.

The key is not to make eye contact but instead use peripheral vision. Don't look at it as "yo why is this sucka staring at me" look at it as an exercise in peripheral vision.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

all the damn time.

The key is not to make eye contact but instead use peripheral vision. Don't look at it as "yo why is this sucka staring at me" look at it as an exercise in peripheral vision.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

30t6p3b.gif

Every single time I go.

"Ooh girl look at this light skin boy"
laugh.gif

I take it as a compliment, its like when fat girls give me "I'd treat it like a buffalo wing" look.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

30t6p3b.gif

Every single time I go.

"Ooh girl look at this light skin boy"
laugh.gif

I take it as a compliment, its like when fat girls give me "I'd treat it like a buffalo wing" look.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

This. If you make eye contact, the aggressive ones will not hesitate to come at you, bro.

This. If you make eye contact, the aggressive ones will not hesitate to come at you, bro.

i use to live in atlanta so going anywhere without a female was a problem, especially living in midtown.
30t6p3b.gif

lenox mall, solo? forget about it.
30t6p3b.gif

i use to live in atlanta so going anywhere without a female was a problem, especially living in midtown.
30t6p3b.gif

lenox mall, solo? forget about it.
30t6p3b.gif

Where is the homie DC at to break up this undercover gay guys scoop me up appreciation post?
laugh.gif

Where is the homie DC at to break up this undercover gay guys scoop me up appreciation post?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

So tonight I'm working out at the gym and I notice this Dominican dude checkin' me out.  No biggie.  But damn, dude slyly follows me around the gym scoping me.  Especially when I was working on my thighs. 

i lost it when i read this.
laugh.gif

So when I was leavin' I noticed he was in the shower because he had his head peekin' out, when I was finishing washing my face, I turn, and dude is dead $%$ in front of me stark naked, *@#! stand tall. 
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This isn't the first time I've had gay dudes come at me.  One dude didn't let my hand go after I dapped him up at the Buffalo Wild Wings. 

dead
roll.gif

So tonight I'm working out at the gym and I notice this Dominican dude checkin' me out.  No biggie.  But damn, dude slyly follows me around the gym scoping me.  Especially when I was working on my thighs. 

i lost it when i read this.
laugh.gif

So when I was leavin' I noticed he was in the shower because he had his head peekin' out, when I was finishing washing my face, I turn, and dude is dead $%$ in front of me stark naked, *@#! stand tall. 
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This isn't the first time I've had gay dudes come at me.  One dude didn't let my hand go after I dapped him up at the Buffalo Wild Wings. 

dead
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

This x100. Dudes be eyeballin crazy in SoHo
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

This x100. Dudes be eyeballin crazy in SoHo
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom