Anyone else feel this way? JB doing too much too quickly?

i think JB is simply releasing all this heat to keep up with the many colorways of the foamposites that are set to drop.i kind of like it that JB's back is against the wall that mean better quality and better shoes for us.

i think JB is simply releasing all this heat to keep up with the many colorways of the foamposites that are set to drop.i kind of like it that JB's back is against the wall that mean better quality and better shoes for us.

Oops 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

A couple of things I have gathered over the years

The average consumer is brainwashed. Jordan is "Cool" and thats why the majority of the Team Crap in Stores sells. Kids and Teenagers dont care what they look like, they just want them because they see the jumpman on them.

Jmadidas usually comes in these threads and confirms the above. We are .000001 of the market. JB sells the most shoes in the US.

The majority of shoes JB puts out (including retros) are crap, plain and simple. No Leather, No attention to Detail (i.e. un dyed midsoles,pre yellowing etc.), no padding, Cutting Corners, just overall bad quality.

Jordan Brand is a company that has investors and wants to keep growing. The only way to do that is by cutting corners, and cheapening what used to be a great Brand.

The only people JB care about are their investors. Not the consumers who got them there in the first place. Whats the Saying? "Take care of the Customer and the Customer will take care of you." Which is clearly what they dont follow.

Their Motto is " We have a bunch of Sheep, Lets cheapen our shoes, raise the prices, feed their nostalgia, and they will buy no matter what."

This is the reason for the billions of shoes they are putting out in the market every year.
As someone with extensive knowledge on the business side, it's the consumers' fault. They will buy LITERALLY ANYTHING with a Jumpman on it. JB is a brand worn literally across the spectrum, universally, and only a select few on NT actually give a damn about the quality of the shoe. Yeah, my CDP III's cracked, Fire Red's didn't, but I am probably going to buy the cement III's knowing they'll crack. 
Throw in the fact that 99.999999% of consumers don't care, what incentive do they have? Nike basketball and running use better quality materials, because they have to. 

The average consumer is brainwashed. Jordan is "Cool" and thats why the majority of the Team Crap in Stores sells. Kids and Teenagers dont care what they look like, they just want them because they see the jumpman on them.

Jmadidas usually comes in these threads and confirms the above. We are .000001 of the market. JB sells the most shoes in the US.

The majority of shoes JB puts out (including retros) are crap, plain and simple. No Leather, No attention to Detail (i.e. un dyed midsoles,pre yellowing etc.), no padding, Cutting Corners, just overall bad quality.

Jordan Brand is a company that has investors and wants to keep growing. The only way to do that is by cutting corners, and cheapening what used to be a great Brand.

The only people JB care about are their investors. Not the consumers who got them there in the first place. Whats the Saying? "Take care of the Customer and the Customer will take care of you." Which is clearly what they dont follow.

Their Motto is " We have a bunch of Sheep, Lets cheapen our shoes, raise the prices, feed their nostalgia, and they will buy no matter what."

This is the reason for the billions of shoes they are putting out in the market every year.
As someone with extensive knowledge on the business side, it's the consumers' fault. They will buy LITERALLY ANYTHING with a Jumpman on it. JB is a brand worn literally across the spectrum, universally, and only a select few on NT actually give a damn about the quality of the shoe. Yeah, my CDP III's cracked, Fire Red's didn't, but I am probably going to buy the cement III's knowing they'll crack. 
Throw in the fact that 99.999999% of consumers don't care, what incentive do they have? Nike basketball and running use better quality materials, because they have to. 

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

Nike makes Jordan's shoes
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

Nike makes Jordan's shoes
eyes.gif

i do think jordan brand is releasing way too many retro's. but from my standpoint i view it like this- if the market is flooded with a bunch of retro releases that don't sell and sit on shelves, eventually they will go to the outlets or go on sale at whatever store has them. a lot of the retro's within the past year or two i've refused to buy at retail because i don't think there worth it due to shape being off or crappy quality. i wait for it to drop in price before i buy them. this is how i speak to jordan brand, with my money. the less you get from me for your retail products, the less profit you get as a business.

i do think jordan brand is releasing way too many retro's. but from my standpoint i view it like this- if the market is flooded with a bunch of retro releases that don't sell and sit on shelves, eventually they will go to the outlets or go on sale at whatever store has them. a lot of the retro's within the past year or two i've refused to buy at retail because i don't think there worth it due to shape being off or crappy quality. i wait for it to drop in price before i buy them. this is how i speak to jordan brand, with my money. the less you get from me for your retail products, the less profit you get as a business.

Back
Top Bottom