Anyone else hate looking so damn young?

I'm 21 and gonna graduate college this year and I look not a day older than 16. The only way I look my age is if I haven't shaved in a week, but then I just look grimey and tired 
laugh.gif

It doesn't help I'm skinny too so I look even more like a teen. I eat around 3000 calories a day and workout religiously, but I don't change in size at all (just get more cut)

@#$% is annoying whenever I'm out somewhere. Clubs/Bars/stores not being sure if I have a legit ID, always looking out of place at professional environments,etc. Chili's waitress offered me the kids menu the other day as a joke
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Girls are definitely the most challenging part...I'm attracted to girls my age/older girls but the ones that feel me the most are underage girls/  girls that look far too young for their age as well

I guess I'll appreciate it when I'm older (Parents are 49/48 but look at least 10 years younger) but for right now @#$% sucks
laugh.gif

I'm 21 and gonna graduate college this year and I look not a day older than 16. The only way I look my age is if I haven't shaved in a week, but then I just look grimey and tired 
laugh.gif

It doesn't help I'm skinny too so I look even more like a teen. I eat around 3000 calories a day and workout religiously, but I don't change in size at all (just get more cut)

@#$% is annoying whenever I'm out somewhere. Clubs/Bars/stores not being sure if I have a legit ID, always looking out of place at professional environments,etc. Chili's waitress offered me the kids menu the other day as a joke
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Girls are definitely the most challenging part...I'm attracted to girls my age/older girls but the ones that feel me the most are underage girls/  girls that look far too young for their age as well

I guess I'll appreciate it when I'm older (Parents are 49/48 but look at least 10 years younger) but for right now @#$% sucks
laugh.gif

I hear ya, but I'll def appreciate it in a few years. I'm 23 now and can probably still pass for 18-19 with a clean shave. When I was 19-20 though, no one believed me, looked like I was 15-16.

Truthfully I had a goatee for a good 2-3 years just to look my age, so happy I finally got rid of it though now. I keep my shadow though for the weekend.

no lie, I hear EVERY DAY how young I look

to make it worst I've got a few gray hairs so EVERY SINGLE DAY I get the double whammy

"you look too young to have gray hair"
mad.gif

you just gotta roll with it.

I imagine one day we'll appreciate it. Whatever

anyways your not alone

and i'd rather have a few gray hairs than to be going bald prematurely like some guys

btw 24 but could pass for 18 probably

anyways women dig the baby face and it plays into my advantage more than works against me with women so it is what it is

no lie, I hear EVERY DAY how young I look

to make it worst I've got a few gray hairs so EVERY SINGLE DAY I get the double whammy

"you look too young to have gray hair"
mad.gif

you just gotta roll with it.

I imagine one day we'll appreciate it. Whatever

anyways your not alone

and i'd rather have a few gray hairs than to be going bald prematurely like some guys

btw 24 but could pass for 18 probably

anyways women dig the baby face and it plays into my advantage more than works against me with women so it is what it is

I hear ya, but I'll def appreciate it in a few years. I'm 23 now and can probably still pass for 18-19 with a clean shave. When I was 19-20 though, no one believed me, looked like I was 15-16.

Truthfully I had a goatee for a good 2-3 years just to look my age, so happy I finally got rid of it though now. I keep my shadow though for the weekend.

NOPE.
I used to feel the same way you do,but the older you get the more you actually appreciate that youthful look that you have.I'm 25 and still look 16 (SOME say I look younger
laugh.gif
) and a lot of heads my age look old as hell so right now i'm lovin' it.

NOPE.
I used to feel the same way you do,but the older you get the more you actually appreciate that youthful look that you have.I'm 25 and still look 16 (SOME say I look younger
laugh.gif
) and a lot of heads my age look old as hell so right now i'm lovin' it.

i use to hate it..but I'm 26 and i actually appreciate it now

people think I'm in my early 20s

Hate that I'm seen as a pedophile with my gf since she looks like she's 11 or something, when in reality she's older than me.
30t6p3b.gif

i use to hate it..but I'm 26 and i actually appreciate it now

people think I'm in my early 20s

Hate that I'm seen as a pedophile with my gf since she looks like she's 11 or something, when in reality she's older than me.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 365k

30t6p3b.gif

You're just a pedophile in the making.

Better to lock this man up now.

Originally Posted by 365k

30t6p3b.gif

You're just a pedophile in the making.

Better to lock this man up now.

Back
Top Bottom