anyone else wanna bang snooki?

if they film the next season of jersey shore out here in LA, i will smash. ill lie, sweet talk, and say whatever needs to be said to get in that just for the sake of giving her mr. pipe. i would smash in whatever house the entire cast is staying at and leave the used condoms in the refridgerator, and all over the house so they could make an eposide about them looking for all the presents i left for them in the house

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

I would seriously contemplate having sex with another man before entertaining the idea of banging Snooki.
65x5a7luxjll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

I swear some of yal just post the "right" responses in these types of threads to look good and fit in.
Wait what?! So because I won't bang a swamp rat and answer the op's question honestly, I am responding with the "right" answer so I can fit in and look good? That has to be one of the dumbest things I have heard here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChrisPhenephom

id most definetly bang her. she is a poor mans cody lane. most men have the fortitude to F almost any thing.  to not F a girl this decent is
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

most real thing said in this entire thread, 99.9% of the girls I'd sleep with would be just that, I've prob loved 3 girls I've ever had sex with

sex is natural, you think back in the caveman days they were speaking like NTers "ugh ugh ugh her elbow is off ugh ugh ugh passsssss"

shes orange, her teeth are messed up shes a madget, shes fat and shes ugly. No i wouldn't hump her for money, unless it was alot of money.

Originally Posted by wren32

shes orange, her teeth are messed up shes a madget, shes fat and shes ugly. No i wouldn't hump her for money, unless it was alot of money.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by wren32

laugh.gif
Serious typo on my part lol thats what i get for not paying attention.

ok, i really gotta check out this jersey shore thing based on everybody's reactions here
laugh.gif

she's not hot, she's not ugly.

would i approach her at a bar? no
would i bang her instead of a dude? yes, obviously. what the hell were you thinking eracism?
laugh.gif

Reality Show Star 'Snooki' Reportedly Has Nude Pics and Sex Tape for Sale

NEW YORK (1010 WINS) -- Reality show star Nicole (Snooki) Polizzi has reportedly taken a number of nude photos in her bedroom that are circulating on the Web. She is also rumored to be in a sex tape. Polizzi denies they exist.

Late Tuesday, Polizzi gave her side of the story by posting on her Twitter account:

“There are no nude pictures nor will there ever be. The tabloids just love Snook gossip,

snook is wounded she's stupid hurt I think I gatta be super wasted to bang her...I ono what guys will see in her and thoes picks make her look better but in person she ugly as hell

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

ok snooks...
e5235dde44536bd0cd33deac67220cbfa4fd6f7.jpg
IS SHE SITTING DOWN OR STANDING UP??? Looks weird..

ANYWAYS, HEARD THERE'S NUDES OF THIS CHICK SOMEHWERE ON THE NET.. Havent seen them, just heard about them.  

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

I would seriously contemplate having sex with another man before entertaining the idea of banging Snooki.
1265232427.gif

...back to the topic: i'd let her give me a bj, but as for smashing... probably
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom