anyone else wanna bang snooki?

>
nicole-polizzi-013110-3.jpg

She's not the best looking broad, but it's her height and short torso that really makes her look
sick.gif
to some.  No lie though, she ain't that bad.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i'd smash, she looks like the type that would get overly wild when riding the pipe. i could picture myself smashing, spraying her face with man juice and sending her back to the shore to sell t shirts.

laugh.gif
this guy has one heck of an imagination...nonetheless, I agree with his statement.  I would do the same to her many times over.   With a rack/body like that, I could overlook her face. I mean come on, yall swear like you dont watch adult film stars who have worse faces...

Originally Posted by J23Diego

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

ERASCISM wrote:

I would seriously contemplate having sex with another man before entertaining the idea of
banging Snooki.
You had sex with a man before?
sick.gif

"another man"
roll.gif
roll.gif

yall know what the man meant...it was just stated poorly

Yall dudes must either be ugly as %#+* or virgins willing to %#+* anything that moves. This girl is like a poor mans Cody Lane, and that aint saying much...

ehh..I wouldn't go out of my way to smash but if I had the opportunity I would. I go to school with her too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

a bunch of lying %@+ peeps in here saying they wouldn't pipe.
A bunch of lames in here would pipe anything breathing.

Pre teen hormones.
smh.gif

socluis90 wrote:
Just because you would sleep with a troll doesn't mean the rest of us would. How anyone can even fathom hitting that is beyond me
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

socluis90 wrote:
Just because you would sleep with a troll doesn't mean the rest of us would. How anyone can even fathom hitting that is beyond me
sick.gif

I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't although that doesn't mean I WANT to. I'd do it more to say I did it more than anything. I swear some of yal just post the "right" responses in these types of threads to look good and fit in.

Back
Top Bottom