Anyone going to ComplexCon?

I wish I was able to hit up the con this year...hopefully fellow nt'ers in attendance have a good time and cop all that good stuff.

For those that are VIP's, is it pretty much a good chance that youll be able to get most of the exclusive kicks or do you have to pick one that you really want and just wait in line for hours to get it?

I'll let you know how the lines are.
If things look good I'll ask you to Venmo Me.
Same if anyone else needs an Oop.
Let me get there first tho lol
If you can easily get the undefeated air max, please let me know.

IMG_7782.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It was about 2-4 hours waiting for ANY shoe and anything hyped. I didn't cop any shoes but i did come home with a few bags.
Seen someone with the NT Shirt. It's cool running into people with the same hobby.
It's nice to see things in person and not behind a screen. I enjoyed the time there.

It was about 2-4 hours waiting for ANY shoe and anything hyped. I didn't cop any shoes but i did come home with a few bags.
Seen someone with the NT Shirt. It's cool running into people with the same hobby.
It's nice to see things in person and not behind a screen. I enjoyed the time there.

You didn't get your shoe signed by Stash?

In the Undftd video up there, the security guy said that they were shutting down the booth and that they weren't selling any product. So they didn't sell the 97s? I will never attend complexcon. That video looks worse than I even imagined. What's wrong with people?

went yesterday it was more packed this year than last year. And the hype around every shoe was insane. I didnt come home with any shoes. I did however get a pic and meet murakami, sadly all his prints were overpriced. I stood in line for 5 min and when I saw the prices I dipped haha no point waiting 2 hrs in line when I can get it at the same price in the comfort of my home. Last year all his prints were at retail. and that new NERD albums is crazy!!!

Back
Top Bottom