Anyone here who doesn't believe in Evolution?

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Both religion and the theory of evolution have their shortfalls. Both created by man. 
btw if anyone is interested in this....check out this documentary series on the subject

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/evolution/
...NO.

Evolution is what happens. Its not a coincidence. It just occurs.

30t6p3b.gif

What the hell do you all eat for breakfast?

The only reason we call it a theory is so not to rock the world of everyone who clings to religion so much. Ya'll would lose your *%@$ if ya'll had to understand that it was indeed what occurs and not a coincidence or a hypothesis.

Evolution is real. It happens. Get over it.

The only reason we call it a theory is so not to rock the world of everyone who clings to religion so much. Ya'll would lose your *%@$ if ya'll had to understand that it was indeed what occurs and not a coincidence or a hypothesis.

Evolution is real. It happens. Get over it.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by devildog1776

There is no revolution . I'm angry that more people don't step outside of establishment education and actually do some Independent studies on their own… 6000 yrs ago was the times of ancient Sumer. This is our first recorded civilization that we have on this rock. The Sumerians told stories of our present form of homosapiens, how we came about and who created us. Millions of yrs of evolution and no other proof of their existence besides a few fossils.

The Vatican is THE wealthiest organization on this planet. They alone hold all the secrets to our existence and origin. They guard these secrets because there is more to this world than we've been told.
How is the Vatican the wealthiest organization? Sure they have historical buildings and artworks that may be priceless but in terms of liquid cash, how are they the wealthiest organization? Do conspiracy theorists really believe the Catholics just hoard their money in giant vaults somewhere? I'm pretty sure that the Catholic church, like most other religious organizations, uses the money received from donations to keep running all their various churches first and then a lot goes toward charities. And priests, bishops, cardinals, and nuns require some sort of income to get by too right?

where do they get there money from? Where did they get the money from? How did they acquire these secrets? Who do these secrets affect? How do these secrets effect over understanding. And why would they supressed this knowledge? Someone mention zecharia sitchin earlier in this post. I've read 3 of his books. I'm aware of the annunaki and they're visit to us approx 6000 yrs ago. The rabbit hole goes so deep that most wouldn't even dare to jump in

There is no revolution . I'm angry that more people don't step outside of establishment education and actually do some Independent studies on their own… 6000 yrs ago was the times of ancient Sumer. This is our first recorded civilization that we have on this rock. The Sumerians told stories of our present form of homosapiens, how we came about and who created us. Millions of yrs of evolution and no other proof of their existence besides a few fossils.

The Vatican is THE wealthiest organization on this planet. They alone hold all the secrets to our existence and origin. They guard these secrets because there is more to this world than we've been told.
How is the Vatican the wealthiest organization? Sure they have historical buildings and artworks that may be priceless but in terms of liquid cash, how are they the wealthiest organization? Do conspiracy theorists really believe the Catholics just hoard their money in giant vaults somewhere? I'm pretty sure that the Catholic church, like most other religious organizations, uses the money received from donations to keep running all their various churches first and then a lot goes toward charities. And priests, bishops, cardinals, and nuns require some sort of income to get by too right?

where do they get there money from? Where did they get the money from? How did they acquire these secrets? Who do these secrets affect? How do these secrets effect over understanding. And why would they supressed this knowledge? Someone mention zecharia sitchin earlier in this post. I've read 3 of his books. I'm aware of the annunaki and they're visit to us approx 6000 yrs ago. The rabbit hole goes so deep that most wouldn't even dare to jump in

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Both religion and the theory of evolution have their shortfalls. Both created by man. 
btw if anyone is interested in this....check out this documentary series on the subject

...NO.

30t6p3b.gif

1) why is it called theory and not a law? 

2) has it been proven by the scientific method?

3) why did darwin question it himself before his death?

i agree with some of the aspects of the theory of evolution, however, for me it does not explain creation and design in whole. 
nerd.gif

...NO.

30t6p3b.gif

i agree with some of the aspects of the theory of evolution, however, for me it does not explain creation and design in whole. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by McL0vin

There is nothing real about religion. If you claim one God then you are dismissing all others, so if this thing called religion is so real how do we kno which God is the right one
eyes.gif
One God, many names
If this were true then religious practices would be similar with similar thought of afterlife. So which one is the "real " religion that will take you to the "real" afterlife.
How do people not see how foolish this all is. This is coming from someone who grew up in a very Catholic surrounding. Catholic schools till college, church weekly, religious pilgrimages.
As an adult I learned to think for myself and not be brainwashed into thinking that this is all real

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by McL0vin

There is nothing real about religion. If you claim one God then you are dismissing all others, so if this thing called religion is so real how do we kno which God is the right one
eyes.gif
One God, many names
If this were true then religious practices would be similar with similar thought of afterlife. So which one is the "real " religion that will take you to the "real" afterlife.
How do people not see how foolish this all is. This is coming from someone who grew up in a very Catholic surrounding. Catholic schools till college, church weekly, religious pilgrimages.
As an adult I learned to think for myself and not be brainwashed into thinking that this is all real

The most enjoyable thing in this whole thread was the age thing.... Why do we live so short now?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The most enjoyable thing in this whole thread was the age thing.... Why do we live so short now?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Easily the most ignorant and idiotic statement I've seen on NT in a minute.

Originally Posted by Essential1

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Easily the most ignorant and idiotic statement I've seen on NT in a minute.

...NO.

30t6p3b.gif

He didn't.  That is a falsehood purported by the faithful.  I believe you are talking about the Lady Hope nonsense.  All of those stories have been proven to be inaccurate fabrications that cater to those who tell them.  "If the father of evolution recanted then maybe the believers of his theories will too"

...NO.

30t6p3b.gif

He didn't.  That is a falsehood purported by the faithful.  I believe you are talking about the Lady Hope nonsense.  All of those stories have been proven to be inaccurate fabrications that cater to those who tell them.  "If the father of evolution recanted then maybe the believers of his theories will too"

to be clear...

The scientific mechanism of evolution is a proven fact.
Darwin's theory of Natural Selection is still a theory

to be clear...

The scientific mechanism of evolution is a proven fact.
Darwin's theory of Natural Selection is still a theory

Yo Dirty, why was that untagged pic request thread locked?
The one with Tyson on it.

What rule was broken? Those threads are usually pages full of comedy and its about as clean as NT can get.

Sorry I asked this here. I didnt want to create a thread that would just end up being locked.

Yo Dirty, why was that untagged pic request thread locked?
The one with Tyson on it.

What rule was broken? Those threads are usually pages full of comedy and its about as clean as NT can get.

Sorry I asked this here. I didnt want to create a thread that would just end up being locked.

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

I can't believe people in this thread dismiss evolution because there's no proof
laugh.gif
but will believe outlandish story that can't be proved. Might as well believe Santa Claus is real

I personally believe in evolution, because to me there is more evidence that I consider to be proof of it. I have had many conversations with people who believe in creation and have come to the conclusion that both theories are about equally unbelievable and hard to imagine if you are convinced that one is true.

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

I can't believe people in this thread dismiss evolution because there's no proof
laugh.gif
but will believe outlandish story that can't be proved. Might as well believe Santa Claus is real

I personally believe in evolution, because to me there is more evidence that I consider to be proof of it. I have had many conversations with people who believe in creation and have come to the conclusion that both theories are about equally unbelievable and hard to imagine if you are convinced that one is true.

Back
Top Bottom