Anyone here who doesn't believe in Evolution?

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by devildog1776

There is no revolution . I'm angry that more people don't step outside of establishment education and actually do some Independent studies on their own… 6000 yrs ago was the times of ancient Sumer. This is our first recorded civilization that we have on this rock. The Sumerians told stories of our present form of homosapiens, how we came about and who created us. Millions of yrs of evolution and no other proof of their existence besides a few fossils.

The Vatican is THE wealthiest organization on this planet. They alone hold all the secrets to our existence and origin. They guard these secrets because there is more to this world than we've been told.
How is the Vatican the wealthiest organization? Sure they have historical buildings and artworks that may be priceless but in terms of liquid cash, how are they the wealthiest organization? Do conspiracy theorists really believe the Catholics just hoard their money in giant vaults somewhere? I'm pretty sure that the Catholic church, like most other religious organizations, uses the money received from donations to keep running all their various churches first and then a lot goes toward charities. And priests, bishops, cardinals, and nuns require some sort of income to get by too right?
more like nazi gold. They don't deal in monopoly dollar bills like we play/work/kill for
Why's no one raising hell about the Irish and their seemingly infinite coffers? 
grin.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by devildog1776

There is no revolution . I'm angry that more people don't step outside of establishment education and actually do some Independent studies on their own… 6000 yrs ago was the times of ancient Sumer. This is our first recorded civilization that we have on this rock. The Sumerians told stories of our present form of homosapiens, how we came about and who created us. Millions of yrs of evolution and no other proof of their existence besides a few fossils.

The Vatican is THE wealthiest organization on this planet. They alone hold all the secrets to our existence and origin. They guard these secrets because there is more to this world than we've been told.
How is the Vatican the wealthiest organization? Sure they have historical buildings and artworks that may be priceless but in terms of liquid cash, how are they the wealthiest organization? Do conspiracy theorists really believe the Catholics just hoard their money in giant vaults somewhere? I'm pretty sure that the Catholic church, like most other religious organizations, uses the money received from donations to keep running all their various churches first and then a lot goes toward charities. And priests, bishops, cardinals, and nuns require some sort of income to get by too right?
more like nazi gold. They don't deal in monopoly dollar bills like we play/work/kill for
Why's no one raising hell about the Irish and their seemingly infinite coffers? 
grin.gif

nerd.gif

Pretty much useless thread...

But I do love the "I believe in animals evolving but I completely ignore humans evolving from animals"
roll.gif

Pretty much useless thread...

But I do love the "I believe in animals evolving but I completely ignore humans evolving from animals"
roll.gif

I was really hoping that NT's young, urban demographic would believe in something like evolution...

but damn...
tired.gif

I was really hoping that NT's young, urban demographic would believe in something like evolution...

but damn...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

but damn...
tired.gif

so you truly believe that we got to where we are today by complete chance?

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

but damn...
tired.gif

so you truly believe that we got to where we are today by complete chance?

I just find it ironic how religious people believe the OUTRAGEOUS stories in the Bible, but the thing they question SUPER HARD is, "omgzz, where did these particles come fromzzz".

This is seriously simple Science ... like 6th grade. It's just ... life. Humans love to make up stories for things they don't understand.

I just find it ironic how religious people believe the OUTRAGEOUS stories in the Bible, but the thing they question SUPER HARD is, "omgzz, where did these particles come fromzzz".

This is seriously simple Science ... like 6th grade. It's just ... life. Humans love to make up stories for things they don't understand.

See this is why atheist get the whole 'smarmy and conceited' rap. When those who offer differing views come up with this tripe, it's hard not to be condescending. How do you answer any creationist without sounding condescending when their rebuttals are like the ones in this thread?

See this is why atheist get the whole 'smarmy and conceited' rap. When those who offer differing views come up with this tripe, it's hard not to be condescending. How do you answer any creationist without sounding condescending when their rebuttals are like the ones in this thread?

Fro B Giant wrote: 
You just live till 80 or 90 and then die? Why did people in the past live so long and we die off so soon? Is that also evolutionary? It was only thousands of years ago people lived to be hundreds of years old...so why is it we die so soon? I believe in things scientifically proven. 

Fro B Giant wrote: 
You just live till 80 or 90 and then die? Why did people in the past live so long and we die off so soon? Is that also evolutionary? It was only thousands of years ago people lived to be hundreds of years old...so why is it we die so soon? I believe in things scientifically proven. 

This thread has me
roll.gif

The people that believe in creation are perfectly comfortable believing that one day and imaginary figure just created a grown man and woman and that's how we got here...
What about all the difference species of animals, did the same thing happen to each and every1 of them too? Were they just created randomly to fill some space?

If u still answer yes to those questions then how do u explain species today that have short life spans and evolve right before our very own eyes...

There is nothing real about religion. If you claim one God then you are dismissing all others, so if this thing called religion is so real how do we kno which God is the right one
eyes.gif

This thread has me
roll.gif

The people that believe in creation are perfectly comfortable believing that one day and imaginary figure just created a grown man and woman and that's how we got here...
What about all the difference species of animals, did the same thing happen to each and every1 of them too? Were they just created randomly to fill some space?

If u still answer yes to those questions then how do u explain species today that have short life spans and evolve right before our very own eyes...

There is nothing real about religion. If you claim one God then you are dismissing all others, so if this thing called religion is so real how do we kno which God is the right one
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

exactly. I asked a question and still no response. dudes would rather argue and talk tough.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

exactly. I asked a question and still no response. dudes would rather argue and talk tough.

Posting this from an iPhone so if it comes out weird. I apologize.
I dont know about the "Vatican organization" but when it comes to Catholic organziations, they're usually loaded and have MAJOR support in money matters. Look at all the money poured into child abuse settlements. Heres one example that was posted on NT when it was news.

"Jury selection was expected
to begin this morning in Los
Angeles in a case pitting the
Roman Catholic
Archdiocese of Los Angeles
and about 500 alleged victims of sexual abuse by members of the
clergy. Instead, the judge is expected to
approve the settlement struck late Saturday in
which the archdiocese agreed to pay the
alleged victims $660 million, reports the NYT. The eye-popping amount tops the roughly
$85m paid out in 2002 by the Archdiocese of
Boston in a similar case."

blogs.wsj.com/law/2007/07/16/660-million-settlement-in-catholic-priest-abuse-case/

As far as evolution go's.... Just look at Polar Bears, Flying Squirrils, Peacocks, Ligers and so on....
Here is perhaps the best example...

"Tiktaalik (pronounced /tɪkˈtɑ

Posting this from an iPhone so if it comes out weird. I apologize.
I dont know about the "Vatican organization" but when it comes to Catholic organziations, they're usually loaded and have MAJOR support in money matters. Look at all the money poured into child abuse settlements. Heres one example that was posted on NT when it was news.

"Jury selection was expected
to begin this morning in Los
Angeles in a case pitting the
Roman Catholic
Archdiocese of Los Angeles
and about 500 alleged victims of sexual abuse by members of the
clergy. Instead, the judge is expected to
approve the settlement struck late Saturday in
which the archdiocese agreed to pay the
alleged victims $660 million, reports the NYT. The eye-popping amount tops the roughly
$85m paid out in 2002 by the Archdiocese of
Boston in a similar case."

blogs.wsj.com/law/2007/07/16/660-million-settlement-in-catholic-priest-abuse-case/

As far as evolution go's.... Just look at Polar Bears, Flying Squirrils, Peacocks, Ligers and so on....
Here is perhaps the best example...

"Tiktaalik (pronounced /tɪkˈtɑ

Back
Top Bottom