anyone in the military?

I'm joining the AF next month.
Plain and simple I want the easiest and less dangerous position possible. Real talk
Im not joining to become a man or none of that BS so this dude right here isn't getting brainwashed
I'm signing up to pay for school and money, that's it

Marine Corps right here, 06-present, Cpl
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IX Is Tha Future

there is a dude on nt who has lived on okinawa before and can probably tell you that there is such a thing as camp services on camp foster, okinawa, japan where they send out people to pick up trash.
That has nothing to do with their job - is service mandated by the Base General so stuff that normally would not be handle by the Marines getdone. Most of the people that work such details are birds ($hit Bags) - but by no means is that their MOS!

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Marines in here, what are/were your MOS's I might have to LAT Move to go to MSG.
That's not a Lat move - that's just a special assignment/duty!

I have a few friends that work there presently - MSG Hill Runs FTL!

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Marines in here, what are/were your MOS's I might have to LAT Move to go to MSG.
That's not a Lat move - that's just a special assignment/duty!

I have a few friends that work there presently - MSG Hill Runs FTL!

yeah its just a TAD assignment, you can talk to ur career planner about that ....they can work there magic if ur willing to re-up....i had a chance but ichoose my DD-214 instead ...

hill run? what kind of hill yall talking about?

^ nah bo, the boatspace for 01's is closed In order for me to re-enlist I have to LAT move THEN go to MSG. Hills aint nothing to me bruh Corporals courseover here was brutal.

to help yall understand, I have a year left and can't re-enlist in my current MOS. it might open back up though in this last year I have.

to help yall understand, I have a year left and can't re-enlist in my current MOS. it might open back up though in this last year I have.
whats ur mos?

Admin clerk 0151

hmm...interesting ...i would approach the career planner again when im like 2 month from EAS ...
laugh.gif
, im pretty sure ur CO can work there magic....

ri army nat'l guard. 13B. a-1/103 field artillery.

deploying in 2010/11 to either kuwait or afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom