Anyone know a Quinn Harrington???

lol. That dude ain't posted a reply in this place in a minute. lol. Last I saw him was at my launch party...

Judging by the initials I think I know who you are talking about. He and I swapped a couple of messages on Sneakerplay just after it started. He has some sickstuff.

Son live out in the sticks that is Caroline County.

I know people that know him. Hell...some people that post here everyday know him well.
nerd.gif

My-T.

Wait...wait...wait...

Adrian, are you serious? Or are you being sarcastic because he doesn't post much?

"LBoogie79" is/was his screen name...or somehting like that.

Nah Lavan I don't think thats the same dude...I BELIEVE (and don't quote me) but he may be talking about QuinKicks, dude with the serious Nike hookupword to 3 Pairs of Fruity Pebble Lebrons..

My-T.

MyT...I don't think there are too many dudes named "Quinn Harrington". After all, the dude I'm talking about has the illest AF1collection I've seen. Hence, the huge trohpy he won at Funk Flexx's Sneaker Battle last September. The joint was taller than him...lol.

I'll have to check out that issue of the mag.

This is the dude I'm refering to...white tee...chatting with Neran.

q doesnt post anymore...he definitely isn't from caroline county lol, but if you need me to pass a message to him it isnt a problem

Man, that's Q. I haven't talked to him in awhile though. Cool+#@+ dude. I met his fiance/wife before I ever met him.

His AF 1 collection is VERY nice.

You're right chris, don't worry about it, I just won't speak about the matter then, but I can't speak on behalf of the other people that wereinvolved with it.

shuman15, is there something I can help you with?
If you need to speak to me, please send me a PM.

Damn. Let me take note to never get in trouble with the law around ya'll folks. Ya'll posting fool names, pictures, ssn's. Got damn.

Damn. Let me take note to never get in trouble with the law around ya'll folks. Ya'll posting fool names, pictures, ssn's. Got damn.

got myspace?

lol.

smh.gif

[Mookie]RAAADDDIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/Mookie]
Originally Posted by dkballer22

Just got these 2 air force 1's back kobe 3m neon green and lebron neon green just posting the kobe's up this is an old pic, didn't feel like taking pics again. Had to deal with a moron that tried to fraud myself and a few friends. You know who you are, you will be dealt with, don't even think for a second this is the end of things. Don't you bother ever posting on any type of forums ever again. Do all of us a favor and just leave the shoe community quietly and don't bother thinking about hyperstrike anything ever again.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
My-T.

Back
Top Bottom