Anyone know a Quinn Harrington???

Shuman..Shuman..Shuman
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

As you all can tell I never even look the MD/VA/DC fourm. I was just linked to the post and found it to be pure comedy. Oh Chris I wasn't involved in this, I just happen to know everything.

hmmmmmmmmm
But you weren;t involved...
nerd.gif
soooooo... why post that pic? Just curious.......
grin.gif

You going hard for a fraud
grin.gif
You stay talking sideways since dayone, you got something against me? He FRAUDED FRIENDS of mine and it's not no chump change so why don't you sit back RELAX. I am not sure why theydon't put proof because i know they have it. After thinking about it I was a bit involved since I had a hand in unveiling is grand scheme with his socalled "NIKE CONNECT". I don't know why he even bothers posting because once the whole story comes out dudes rep will be WRECKED harder thanretired_jordans. Didn't you sell your beloved bron collection for whip so go on bmw message board.

since you were so curious hope this answers some !*!$
grin.gif
If you STILLcurious wait till they officially put your homeboy on blast.

Mama-say-mama-sa-on-da-mountainside...

roll.gif

Nothing personal, but dudes need to pay their debts before setting people up. These dudes. But anyway.......

[Mike Epps]
"Ever'body's a suspect today....!"
[/Friday after Next]

Let me speak a little on this matter, seeing as it does concern me.

First: I did in fact make some serious errors in judgement resulting in some associations ending.
I have apologized to the individuals involved and everone has either recieved their items back or has been compensated.

Second: Was good does it actually serve to bring this into a public forum?

Thrid: Very few outside this forum understand it inner workings. I am just letting you know what you need to know, this is not the place to try to make wavesby insulting people.
I am fair game becuase of the mistake I made, but going after others in the MD/DC/VA forum is not a good idea. This is a tight nit group, and when you go afterone person, it is like going after all of them.

I am requesting that a Mod lock this so it does not get out of hand.

q. you got my support man.

as to what happend, we all make mistakes, but admitting them makes you the better individual in the end regardless.

Alright "Q." Real talk here.

Point blank, I know for certain that you and a three handfuls of other kats are on another planet as far as collecting in the hobby.

Personally, my "exclusives" ain't even exclusives in comparison. It's like Y'all Lebron and I'm Shannon Brown. My stuff could stillbe bought or could have been bought in a store. Y'all ("y'all" meaning those in the hobby in the stratosphere) pay mega bucks. Andthat's your right.

Point blank, no one is perfect. But, its not what you say, its how you say it. It's not what you do, it's how you do it. As long as you are sincere,no one could or should bash anyone recovering from a mistake made.

We are in a hobby where RESPECT CAN BE BOUGHT AND NOT EARNED. And, no harm to you, but alot of your respect has been from buying certain stuff. I knowI've been harsh towards you in the past, in your eyes, as far as the competitions and SC article, etc. But, if I go and spend 1/5th of my savings payingfor a few "collections" from others, you and I will be on the same "level" among our peers, right?

And I don't agree with that. Not one bit. But it is what it is. Its never been nothing personal towards you...

With that being said "Q," I think some of us are too old to be defrauding teenagers. Talking crap on this site and being shady to kids are twodifferent things. Let's get it together. Defend yourself when needed, but be man enough to say what things really are. I know many kids on ISS see youas a GOD. So, at the very least, don't disappoint them. People got high expectations of you...

I say "Q" here and "Q" from Grand High do an old school "On your mark…. Get set… GO!" race in a neighborhood to decide who'sthe "real Q" in the area and keep it moving.
laugh.gif

Adrian got on K.I.I.T.C and forgot he's no saint in this hobby, well documented.

But oh well.

Thanks for the entertainment.

No doubt.
That is why I admitted that I had done something that I was not proud of.
There is no excuse for it.
So I manned up, made the proper conessions and have moved on.

Eyes, yeah we had some ideas that did not match, but that is what makes people open there eyes and see different points of view.
I always appreciate honesty and you are right, I kinda bought my way in to this game and that is not hard for anyone to do!
But once I got in to this and started making that head way, those days were over.
I don't do it for the "e-fame" anymore, now I just do it for the love.

Ian, thanks for the support homie!

Now...lets put this topic to bed.

laugh.gif

you cats kill me...
one. im going to apologize for not following up on this post, got pretty busy and being on NT was my last thoughts. Unlike those who can tend to it everyblessed day (no diss).
two. this post was to help get a certain situation under control, if this was a set-up (which im not suprised at certain people drawing that conclusion) Iwould have aired out the info from the 1st post as most fools do. my intent was to help a friend, who has helped me with what my collection came to without thehastle of over pricing and not being able to be there...oh a connect
wink.gif

dude has helped me in the past, so I will help him.
three. feminine traits carried in this spacific board kill me, all drawn from "Anyone know ????" are you serious?
off of one lil ? = gossip...amazing.
four. this thread should have ended when "q" said
"shuman15, is there something I can help you with?

If you need to speak to me, please send me a PM."
I dont know "Q" for all I know he might be a swell guy...I was asked a hand in the situation, so I leant it. funnier, even thoughthe person it dealt with posted, he mentioned NOTHING about the situation but NT detectives will find out and ofcourse EOH with the I KNOWYOUR PAST and no one likes you gig as always, but thats EOH for yah
eyes.gif
keep the reminders coming
tongue.gif
. I guess you gotta be friendswith certain people for your rep. to stay cool and get the "nobodys perfect" card in this area
laugh.gif

well. all in all...

I apologize Quinn and on the tardiness of my follow up. my intentions were nothing of what was thrown together by your peers on this board.just to help get a situation resolved/helped. you didnt have to admit anything
so hopefully you two or whoever else can resolve the issue calmly, cause it damn sure aint quiet no more...im not perfect either and im sureEOH&company can give you a run down on that to...
smh.gif

my bad.

Well, All I have to say is, if your "intentions" were as you say they are, you know more than enough people that have Q's number. Hell, I haveit. And I'm sure so does Chris, et al. YOu asked as if you didn't know who he was, "trying" to deceive people into thinking you were being ohso honorable. A couple of PM's could've taken care of this situation, my friend. But YOU made it public for it to be debated.Don't come in here like this isn't what you wanted. I don't know the situation, but as soon as I seen dkballer, I knew you knew$$+% was going on,because I know that's ya man. Let's be grown up and admit you set this+@@* up and now you trying to do the MoCo two-step to fake as if you didn'tintend on him getting "called out" to answer for your "connect"

Negro please. You got what you wanted to get accomplished, keep it moving.

And Meth, lock this BS. N's lying like rugs around here.

Legacy-

LOL.... All u had to do was answer with a short statement but noooooooooo
Soooooooo.....

sideways/back/over the shoulder .... But most importantly I talk DIRECTLY to my audience
I ask questions... Responses should come out... Its only right.
Selling Brons for BMW's? No young man... That is accomplished with a GS-13 position with NIH
You're a visitor here lil homie ... I do recall u asking to buy a pair or two of my 'precious' brons... Fall back.. Now... To sideline status
I am sure Roman, Jerry or Joe has a shoe or two for u to move... Hustle Hustle
wink.gif

.. Lol.. Just the facts..... and unlike previous discussions between us on other boards..... no need to decipher... Pretty clear... Discussion complete
indifferent.gif

DK and Q ( as i have stated to both of you individually)
hope things get worked out.....
smile.gif

what up Shuman,
Don't apologize to any of these clowns for what you did.
Dude "Q" did some dirty stuff for a few pair of sneakers,
and now he tries to say sorry like he the bigger man.
not good enough. if this is a blog or forum for info or whatever,
go ahead let people know what dude is about if you want.

^
"Clowns?"

roll.gif

Y'all bammas. Pastor Shuman15 now? No, no. Priest Adrian? Saving a friend 1500 miles away for something over the S-U-M-M-E-R.

Noted. So much for a "checked past," er?

Y'all hidden agenda, get wit, "wanna be friends because he can get a shoe" bammas need to get it together. "Shuman15" KNOWS who thehell "Q" is -- I mean Adrian was an "AF1 head," that lasted for all a year and a half or so. DC/MD/VA ain't that big, and as much aspeople gossip and assume, please.

Ain't nothing honarable or "innocent" about this thread. Stevie Wonder could be able to see through this mess.

So again, creating this false perception for the internet is "Troublesome 96" -- and don't get mad when I go 2Pac. Don't get mad when peopleare smart enough to see what the deal is and what the hidden agendas are and point them out, word to "Rockdeep's" post.

Bammas.

laugh.gif

I know.

I know.

It's just shoes.

It's not that serious.

Right?

Right.

Gone to watch the fight. I'll hate to see some of y'alls credit reports...............................................

Dude "Q" did some dirty stuff for a few pair of sneakers,
and now he tries to say sorry like he the bigger man.
not good enough

I honestly don't understand this...Maybe I'm slow..or out of the loop..

But ole' boy did "MAN UP" and said he was wrong..Something I can totally respect 100%..Yet alot of cats refuse to do or just don't know howto do...I don't understand people who throw rocks and hide their hands..Shuman you might have forgot..I don't know..But if you wasn't gonna put anyof your attention into thread you started...Than you should've never stared this thread...Just my opinion..

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Legacy-

LOL.... All u had to do was answer with a short statement but noooooooooo
Soooooooo.....

sideways/back/over the shoulder .... But most importantly I talk DIRECTLY to my audience
I ask questions... Responses should come out... Its only right.
Selling Brons for BMW's? No young man... That is accomplished with a GS-13 position with NIH
You're a visitor here lil homie ... I do recall u asking to buy a pair or two of my 'precious' brons... Fall back.. Now... To sideline status
I am sure Roman, Jerry or Joe has a shoe or two for u to move... Hustle Hustle
wink.gif

.. Lol.. Just the facts..... and unlike previous discussions between us on other boards..... no need to decipher... Pretty clear... Discussion complete
indifferent.gif

DK and Q ( as i have stated to both of you individually)
hope things get worked out.....
smile.gif

Man I thought I was done with this anyway....Yes I wanted the bron af1 from you and I might have asked for some fruity pebbles for a friend. It was soldalready, so where is the problem? Just because I asked you for a certain pair makes you special? You want a pat on the back telling you job well done sinceanother individual asked for a pair of shoes which you were selling? Don't get flattered since you HAD a nice collection. OH NO Rudolph knows I flippedsome shoes and he thinks something is wrong with that. What should I do? You think I give a DAMN what you think? Who the hell are YOU? and make you think yourwords have any influence on what I do. What makes you so special? Yes I sell a few things here and there and I don't see that as a problem. Do you? Extramoney never hurt anyone and if you are too good for it , I guess you must be ballin and I'm not on your level.
laugh.gif
Btw Joe is a very good friend of mine, Jerry I deal with to get some stuff fromtime to time and we are cool, Roman I don't even deal with so I don't know where you getting this info from. You a grown%%*$ man, so why act like this?I must be 15-20 years younger than you and have more sense about all this. With that said go suck lebrons gym shorts while I HUSTLE HUSTLE
roll.gif
Being in college and having money don't seem like a bad thing for me so saywhat you want.
EOH: You my dude are one of the few people still on this board I respect and agree with. I have to agree things aren't the same anymore, but thatsbecause you have grown%%*$ dudes, that got priorities mixed up acting like a buncha hs kids, competing for some damn trophy at a sneaker comp. I mean what theyspending 10, 15, 20k(yes rudolph you fall under this category too
laugh.gif
) forsome recognition that their worth something? I may not be as old as them, but I'd never sink to a level where I have to buy myself a name, status only togloat to 13-16 yr olds on I$$. It was nice a culture and fun while it lasted. I did get some excitement out of it and good memories, but times have changed andso did people that were apart of it. Also when say "I think some of us are too old to be defrauding teenagers" youshould really be saying, I think some of us should stop acting like teenagers trying to defraud others.
Unlike some of you sneaker nerds that go ultra hard I have a life outside of sneakers and I like to wear nice shoes in that life of mine.Thats theonly reason why I am here, but believe me when I'm 30 I won't be entering comps and using mortgage money on shoes to feel better about myself. Thatdoesn't mean I won't buy things here and there, just means I will have my PRIORITIES in order.

Sorry for stepping on wrong territory, but I am done now and will exit this place and let you folks carry on. Goodnight and good luck to all parties involved.

^
(I'm up early. I got a newborn. Sue me, lol)!
"xilegacy," your post is sincerely appreciated. I've read it 3 times. About to be a forth, so I won't miss any perspective that couldenlighten me. I never knock the messenger -- even a broken clock is wrong twice a day.

You know what this thread is?

The WWE dude who comes to the ring to interfere, hits a bamma with a chair behind his back, then runs top speed back to the dressing room, acting like he didnothing.

Last I checked, that is a "%+$#+ move... something h%#* rapper would do." Word to Canibus.

But I disgress...................................................

Give people enough rope, they will hang themselves. And, for some reason, certain bammas in this area LOVE rope.

LMAO!
obviously you DO care kazi.... enough to do the "ol what I spend/ no respect/ e-fame"rhetoric that has been previously used by 'suspect'board folks with muliple accounts who were too #$+$% to say it with their known names and dismissed quickly... Throne's intact.
In Summary-
The Case-Sideshow cosigning vs. The Solid foundation AKA misusage of the term "friend/shoe contact"
The Evidence- ????? sans Rude Boyz " its written all ova your face" lol
The LBJ collection- Still looking good -LOL( MD/DC/VA can attest) Vol has changed; the heat remains.
The Name- Solid and incorpotated with more history than u can imagine... Children on the board craming to understand. LOL
The Bank Roll- half 'that' on the posession, 45%^ on the resell...TSP/401k/ money market accounts grew... The magic continues.
The Defense-.... Jury of my peers resting comfortably
The Prosecution-with not a leg to stand on.. Disgruntled; unable to make long paragraphs concise.. Too opinionated
The Verdict- Same O.G. ... Always a step ahead. Case dismissed.

*Wheezy-(I GOT UM...fireman)*

Shouts out to da Men of Royal Purple and Ol Gold...

If i ever see my photo, back or front photoshopped(ill thats a verb huh?)(xilegacy)...well i cant do much but disrespect these thugged out edudes....soum.....ya moms made half the kicks heads be tradin on here and ur fathers a %%$...that is all...by the way no one knows me and i have NO KICKS....

whats even funnier, between O and EOH, you would think these cats knew me since birth
laugh.gif

you guys know my each and every move huh? know what im thinking and what im going to think next to...wonderful.

ya'll "sneaker logics" are funny as *#@#.
So just cause I like AF1s im supposed to know who cuz is?
laugh.gif
must be somestatus *#@# I missed.
and im supposed to know every contact he has and all his friends? %$+# outta here...every friend/associate I have isnt a "sneakerhead" people...

n's still backwards. its all good though. take it for what it is...mold your own conclusions.

2gaurd im not apologizing to any of these cats thats just how they are and going to be. its nothing. Just to whom it concerned and what myintentions were, but thats settled. Thanks Q for that. Seems like a cool dude, so hopefully it all gets settled.

Back
Top Bottom