Anyone know a Quinn Harrington???

^Dirty Dirty DIRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYY!

Damn, Myt.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Yes, I wrote that out of anger and I admit it so I apologize if I've offended him or anyone else. Only time I opened up a box with shoes in it and waspissed off and not happy. I won't speak about the matter anymore, what's done is done.

Lol @ dkballer if he's really apologizing. I don't know much about the story but... He gets some shoes he's not happy with and comes to NTcomplaining, while I didn;t get s**t and he had the nerve to hit me up telling me I handled my situation improperly.... These dudes man...

^you don't know what happened so you shouldn't talk on it. There is surely a lot more going on.

anyway I leave you with this pic.
8aly6p0.jpg

No, I do know what happened. DK should have understood that we all handle things differently, my way got me the shoes I was promised so what difference does itmake? But best of luck to all those parties who were messed over by this fool.

Man I'm confused here. I've only dealt with the guy in relationship to my graphics. I got paid with no issus or delays on several occasions for work.So in my eyes he's cool folks...but, like somebody said, there's more to it...but, what I don't understand is this...why even mention somehtingtranspired and NOT elaborate?

"ixlegacy" posting in the MD/VA/DC forum?
laugh.gif

And the "Dream Team" is the peanut galary?
eyes.gif

Whatever jo.

Proceed.

Sometimes I HATE being associated with this hobby due to some people in it..........................................

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Whatever jo.

Proceed.

Sometimes I HATE being associated with this hobby due to some people in it..........................................
Hell yeah. Seeing him in here caught me off guard as well as DKballer. I've talked to DKballer in the past and seems ok with me. I have theslightest on whatever took place and as I've been saying lately with what I'm going thru in real-life: Whatever others are going thru, I don't wantto be privy to. Plausible denial is what military folks call it. I hope you guys resolve any issues you have as it seems there may have been some underlyingthemes going on when this thread was 1st posted.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Kev..."O" used the phrase "peanut gallery"...I'm sure he wasn't refering to "The Dream Team" if he's included in thatgroup...lol.

Loosen your panties bro'ham...lol.

^

Well Mr. Go clean your glasses.

"O" was quoting Greg when HE said it. Go back to Greg's last post.

Reading. Is. Fundamental. The higher educated understand/interpret the subliminals. Which bothers me, because RYAN AND I made a POINT toconversate with Greg at the 1st D.A.R., and me and Greg even did a trade there. He gave us the thumbs up, even some pointer. Now, I'm Mr. "I know whatyou do" on Niketalk? Ok.

Calling people out, and having to retract it, is
roll.gif

RESEARCH before trying to be LIKE me. If everyone could be Hov, Hov would be a nobody.

Understood?

"Q" is a cool dude. Which has nothing to do with how he carries his business, which is none of my business. I just know, whether he likes me ornot, I consider him a cool dude.

^ Note to lil brosive

VCU blue/gold baby j

Returned to sender

Wifey just hit me with box returned.

Can I send direct to u.

I leave DC tomorrow and will take care of myself.

hit me up.

Question. Didn't Shuman ask the initial question? so why did others chime in on disdain?

Setup?

NT used for so many things.. but tag team Thread jumping?

Wow.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Question. Didn't Shuman ask the initial question? so why did others chime in on disdain?

Setup?

Wow.
I was thinking the same thing.
grin.gif

Kev....it's "converse"....

"Conversate" is for Rappers...lol.

VCU is the best Community Colleg this side of the East Coast...lol.

j/k.

I was also wondering what Adrian's angle was with the thread....because he hasn't really stated why he asked the initial question.

Oh yeah, I couldn't reply to your other response or text message because I was tied up bookin' my Virgin Ari/Jill Scott tix.

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

LOL- They brought the man back out of retirement?
roll.gif
... I was about to say the same thing

But wait.. Xilegacy is involved??? come on now....
ohwell.gif

All I need to see is a post from Alieg6 and this becomes full blown....

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Whatever jo.

Proceed.

Hell yeah. Seeing him in here caught me off guard as well as DKballer. I've talked to DKballer in the past and seems ok with me. I have the slightest on whatever took place and as I've been saying lately with what I'm going thru in real-life: Whatever others are going thru, I don't want to be privy to. Plausible denial is what military folks call it. I hope you guys resolve any issues you have as it seems there may have been some underlying themes going on when this thread was 1st posted.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
As you all can tell I never even look the MD/VA/DC fourm. I wasjust linked to the post and found it to be pure comedy. Oh Chris I wasn't involved in this, I just happen to know everything.

As you all can tell I never even look the MD/VA/DC fourm. I was just linked to the post and found it to be pure comedy. Oh Chris I wasn't involved in this, I just happen to know everything.

hmmmmmmmmm
But you weren;t involved...
nerd.gif
soooooo... why post that pic? Justcurious.......
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

^ Note to lil brosive

VCU blue/gold baby j

Returned to sender

Wifey just hit me with box returned.

Can I send direct to u.

I leave DC tomorrow and will take care of myself.

hit me up.

Setup?

Wow.
laugh.gif

Eyes = good peeps.
Just in case that was never said.
I need to make it to another DAR so I sit back and catch up with some peeps.

i thought that it was an unwritten rule that certain things should be pm'd...but what do i know

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

i thought that it was an unwritten rule that certain things should be pm'd...but what do i know
EXACT-EFFING-LY! That's why I said this post was a set-up/snake-pit form the giddy-up. [The "Black" Michael Jackson] Wanna bestartin' something/got to be starting something..............[/The "Black" Michael Jackson]

Back
Top Bottom