Anyone not comfy with condoms?

gloves on deck

501722-michael-jackson-glove-617-409.jpg

nike-air-zoom-flight-eastbay-98.jpg
repped. 

roll.gif

They might be doing some slick ****...like taking the condom off when hitting from the back and going back in raw. 

Or taking it off real quick while on top and sliding back in like nothing happened. 

About the careless females...I remember I had on a rubber, and shorty takes my rubber off and starts going down on me. Then she gets on top and tries to put it in but nah...

Y'all living that yolo life.
Don't come to Atlanta with that raw dog crap, these chicks here will give u the gift that keeps on giving. I am basing this on our high HIV rate

I am really starting to think, that these dudes on here are flexin. Don't know to many females who are letting guy hit them raw unless your a dude with serious cash flow or the girl is but *** ugly.

Seriously think y'all confusing your right and left for an actual vajayjay
You'd be surprised. Females these days are pretty reckless, the number of girls who insist on a condom that I've come across after high school is pretty low. I've had more females not even bring it up then i've had insist on it. Can't trust these chicks

You'd be surprised. Females these days are pretty reckless, the number of girls who insist on a condom that I've come across after high school is pretty low. I've had more females not even bring it up then i've had insist on it. Can't trust these chicks
truth i can count on 1 hand the times a woman wouldnt let me in the game with out a helmet. keep a gold wrapper on deck but it takes forever to bust wearing them 
frown.gif

For all you dudes saying that you're always strapped...what about when you get dome?

Getting head with a condom on? Hell no.
I remember gettin it in with an ex I was with for a long time after not seeing each other for awhile, like pure thirst on both sides. After we had sex, she like was like "weren't you wearing a condom?" I was like "yes" "what happened to it?" "Ummmmm...where is it?" So I just push her legs back and reach into her 'gina and what do ya know, it's floating around in there. The pure terror in our faces at that time was really something.

No lie, I almost had a similar situation happen. The condom bust and right away my girl was like "I think it broke" and I got up and got another one. I'm glad she said something cuz I didn't even notice. I was in my zone. :lol:

Last edited:
I fall victim to the 2 1/2 - 3 strokes and I make a mess after that. Them first rounds are deadly. #TeamSafeSex.

Lol this thread made me appreciate the fact that I'm only smashing my women... no worries about no disease... I'm always strapped idc cause I know once i try raw... rip to condoms
so you never felt the P without a condom on?

For all you dudes saying that you're always strapped...what about when you get dome?

You can take all the precautions you want but finding a quality girl and sticking with her is the key to a healthy sex life.

Smashing random broads all the time is a terrible look. I don't care what your numbers are I'm with Al Audi. Quality > quantity. I'm glad I got the random smashes out of my system in college without catching anything and have a committed gf now.

Yup same here. Randoms are cool and all but when you find that one chick that has mastered the art of oral sex and is your equal sexually.. you keep her (for a while anyways)

Condoms are horrible. By the time you slide that sucker on... it's just not that same spontaneous lets get it cracking moment!

Back
Top Bottom