Anyone see all this talk of riots if Obama loses?

I'm not gonna riot. I'm not about that being tazed bro, pepper spray,tear gas life.

>D

The American people should riot no matter who takes this election. There are REAL issues being ignored and no politician is willing to tackle them.

I see no rioting. At most a few loud mouths on Twitter and Facebook, a few I'm leaving the country meme's, and perhaps a thoughtful comment or two. Nothing major will happen as far as an Obama loss is concerned. I do worry slightly about a Romney loss. His supporters are overall more well armed and in general more politically active. I shudder to think what they would do if taken to the furthest extreme.

Meh, wouldn't care. Would just be an cheaper Black Friday for me.  Would go into the malls early, grab all the sneakers and gear I could, and take my black *** home before the National Guard is called or some ****.

No dambs given.

roll.gif
I fear for those peoples well being posting openly on the internet about assassinating political figure in general, if Romney does win....

Nice going you guys... 
laugh.gif

Video in the link:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/ann-coul...aten-black-riots-when-theyre-losing-election/
[h1]Ann Coulter On Hannity: ‘White Liberals’ Always Threaten ‘Black Riots’ When They’re Losing Election[/h1]
VIDEO

by Meenal Vamburkar  | 10:02 pm, October 15th, 2012

» 86 comments

On his show Monday night, Sean Hannity  invitedAnn Coulter  to dissect the “scare tactics” Democrats are using in response to Mitt Romney‘s recent rise in the polls. Specifically taking aim at a MoveOn.org ad — which features celebrities arguing Romney does not support women’s health rights — Coulter criticized the approach, but concluded that it won’t work.

The ad in question  stars actresses Eva Longoria,Scarlett Johansson  and Kerry Washington. In it, the three criticize Romney for his stance of women’s health issues — also criticizing Republicans for wanting to “redefine” rape, cut funding to Planned Parenthood and have women undergo transvaginal ultrasounds.

Hannity also pointed to those who say there will be riots if Romney wins.

“You know why this is happening?” Hannity asked. “Because his numbers with women are way up.”

“White liberals are always threatening black riots whenever they’re about to lose an election,” Coulter argued, pointing to Al Gore  in 2000 (see her book for the quote, she noted).

Black people don’t riot, Coulter said, and if it’s white liberals who are making the threats, we don’t have much to worry about. Speaking more broadly, Coulter said, “I don’t think it will work.” Undecided voters won’t be swayed by things like this, she said.

About the ad starring “air-headed actresses,” Coulter had an opinion or two:
“Just the idea of actresses putting together a political ad like this, it’s like listening to trust fund babies. The reason you have the ability to put this ad together is because of nothing you have done yourself. Completely unearned. God gave you the gift of genetic beauty and nothing between your ears.”
Not to mention, Coulter said, this is coming from the party that defends Bill ClintonJohn Edwardsand Dominique Strauss-Kahn.

Later, in the second segment, Coulter reacted to her recent appearance  on Bill Maher‘s show, during which she sparred with Maher about racism after he cited past polls about people who said they weren’t ready for a black president.

Coulter specifically remarked about Maher’s “cretinous audience,” who she said applauded the idea of a black man not being allowed on Air Force One. There aren’t racists on the conservative side, she said, but there are a “fair number” on the left. She pointed to the reaction to Stacey Dash tweeting her support for Mitt Romney, and treatment of various black politicians, including Mia Love and Allen West.

Bringing up Obama’s new ad featuring Jay-Z, Hannity said, “Here’s a guy who regularly uses the n-word.”

Toward the end of the segment, the pair turned to debate talk. Particularly moderator Candy Crowley, who Hannity said isn’t exactly the most unbiased (pointing to her earlier remarks about Paul Ryan possibly being a “death wish” for the Romney campaign).

Coulter said we’ll see how things go, noting that Crowley is one the “rare smart CNN on-air personalities.”

Both segments below, via Fox News:

I'M JUST GONNA BE STRAIGHT UP WITH MYSELF AND SAY I'M NOT EVEN GONNA VOTE.

ROMNEY = DO NOT WANT.

OBAMA = DO NOT WANT.

OTHER CHOICES = DO NOT WANT.

eh, people said they would riot and kill or whatever if a black man won in 08, and nothin happened.

White people still think we gonna destroy them because of what the judicial system has done to us and what they have done to us in the past.They know what they did was wrong and they think Obama would tell us to wipe them out,
^^^^

Ya people in America would riot for someone who hasn't done a thing, but make things worse...

And no, im not republican...so dont come at me with that

I'M JUST GONNA BE STRAIGHT UP WITH MYSELF AND SAY I'M NOT EVEN GONNA VOTE.
ROMNEY = DO NOT WANT.
OBAMA = DO NOT WANT.
OTHER CHOICES = DO NOT WANT.
:Future MD: "You are worthless...Don't you want to make a difference?"
Well I never called you worthless, but if thats your stance I then DO think you're worthless. 

1. You're not voting

2. You're not pushing for a candidate you would vote for

3. You're not pushing for a system you want to vote in

Well I never called you worthless, but if thats your stance I then DO think you're worthless. 

1. You're not voting

2. You're not pushing for a candidate you would vote for

3. You're not pushing for a system you want to vote in
Im not a political soldier like you... for that i am truly sorry

I just watch, form an opinion, and vote when i really like a candidate... And because of this, i am worthless....

How old are you? because you sound more and more like a first time voter each time you respond to me...OR you're my age (25), close to it or above it, and still havent realized people dont all have to do what you do...just stop

Back
Top Bottom