Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Damn, I was at the apple store this weekend I played around with the 8+ holy crap that ish felt so old and outdated! I seriously kept swiping up to go home, the home button feels so outdated and lord those bezels :lol:

I was at my parents yesterday and my mom was showing me something on her 6 plus. And damn that ish felt weird af :lol:

That joint was boxy and bulky as hell. Ain’t no way I’m going back to bezels. She ordered a X and it’s coming in December. Good for her lmao

my tech geek co-worker had his android phone super tweaked out. every time it rang it was like an epic laser battle. one day he wanted to show me something on his phone and he spent over a minute scrolling through folders and crap until he found the app. as soon as it opened it froze his phone so i walked away. 10 minutes later he comes back to my desk to show the thing to me and 20 seconds into it his phone freezes again.

yeah, no thanks. i only need my phone to do a few things and i'd like it to work well when i need it to.

I was at my parents yesterday and my mom was showing me something on her 6 plus. And damn that ish felt weird af :lol:

That joint was boxy and bulky as hell. Ain’t no way I’m going back to bezels. She ordered a X and it’s coming in December. Good for her lmao

Yeah i was resetting my 8+ this weekend since i sold it and that joint felt so weird lol

so the new iphone X (non plus) will be...indetical to the iphone X that just dropped? while they make a LCD version with a slightly bigger screen?

I highly doubt I'll like the X Plus cause its gonna be impossible for me to use with one hand but we'll see.

#BBB breh we get all the phones
WigglyFearfulArrowana.gif

https://www.macrumors.com/2017/11/13/kuo-three-new-iphones-2018/

Apple will launch a trio of new iPhone models in 2018, including 5.8-inch and 6.5-inch models with OLED displays and a 6.1-inch model with an LCD display, according to respected KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo.

kgi-three-iphones-2018.jpg

Kuo believes all three models will be equipped with a full-screen notched design and TrueDepth camera system like the iPhone X.

Kuo expects the 5.8-inch model to have 458 pixels per inch, suggesting the second-generation iPhone X's display will likely continue to have a resolution of 1,125×2,436. He said the 6.5-inch model will have roughly 480 to 500 PPI, while the 6.1-inch model is estimated to have between 320 and 330 PPI.

In his latest research note, obtained by MacRumors, Kuo said the 6.1-inch model will have a lower-resolution LCD display and target the low-end and mid-range markets with an estimated $649 to $749 starting price in the United States.Two new OLED models target high-end market; new TFT-LCD model aims at low-end & midrange markets: We believe the major hardware difference in the two new OLED models is size, in a bid to satisfy various needs of the high-end market. The new TFT-LCD model will differ significantly from the OLED models in hardware and design specs (for instance, the PPI will be lower). The primary selling points of the TFT-LCD model may be the innovative user experience of an integrated full-screen design and 3D sensing with a lower price tag (we expect it will likely be US$649-749).His research note didn't outline any pricing estimates for the next 5.8-inch iPhone X, which currently starts at $999, or the all-new 6.5-inch model.

If accurate, next year's new iPhone lineup would consist of the second-gen iPhone X with the same size screen, a larger 6.5-inch version that we're tentatively calling the iPhone X Plus, and a mid-range 6.1-inch LCD model that adopts an iPhone X form factor and features but with a cheaper price point.

Kuo is upbeat on the shipments momentum of all three new iPhone models, and expects them to launch without any delays in 2018, given Apple's supply chain will be well experienced with iPhone X production by next year.

While he doesn't have an absolutely perfect track record, Kuo often relays accurate information from his sources within Apple's supply chain. Ahead of the iPhone X, he accurately detailed its 5.8-inch display, glass and stainless steel design, lack of Touch ID, 3D sensing, and several other features.

We've also already heard a few rumors about a 6.46-inch iPhone launching next year, so iPhone X Plus rumor season is well underway.

fb-throwing-money-away.gif

https://www.macrumors.com/2017/11/13/kuo-three-new-iphones-2018/

Apple will launch a trio of new iPhone models in 2018, including 5.8-inch and 6.5-inch models with OLED displays and a 6.1-inch model with an LCD display, according to respected KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo.

kgi-three-iphones-2018.jpg

Kuo believes all three models will be equipped with a full-screen notched design and TrueDepth camera system like the iPhone X.

Kuo expects the 5.8-inch model to have 458 pixels per inch, suggesting the second-generation iPhone X's display will likely continue to have a resolution of 1,125×2,436. He said the 6.5-inch model will have roughly 480 to 500 PPI, while the 6.1-inch model is estimated to have between 320 and 330 PPI.

In his latest research note, obtained by MacRumors, Kuo said the 6.1-inch model will have a lower-resolution LCD display and target the low-end and mid-range markets with an estimated $649 to $749 starting price in the United States.Two new OLED models target high-end market; new TFT-LCD model aims at low-end & midrange markets: We believe the major hardware difference in the two new OLED models is size, in a bid to satisfy various needs of the high-end market. The new TFT-LCD model will differ significantly from the OLED models in hardware and design specs (for instance, the PPI will be lower). The primary selling points of the TFT-LCD model may be the innovative user experience of an integrated full-screen design and 3D sensing with a lower price tag (we expect it will likely be US$649-749).His research note didn't outline any pricing estimates for the next 5.8-inch iPhone X, which currently starts at $999, or the all-new 6.5-inch model.

If accurate, next year's new iPhone lineup would consist of the second-gen iPhone X with the same size screen, a larger 6.5-inch version that we're tentatively calling the iPhone X Plus, and a mid-range 6.1-inch LCD model that adopts an iPhone X form factor and features but with a cheaper price point.

Kuo is upbeat on the shipments momentum of all three new iPhone models, and expects them to launch without any delays in 2018, given Apple's supply chain will be well experienced with iPhone X production by next year.

While he doesn't have an absolutely perfect track record, Kuo often relays accurate information from his sources within Apple's supply chain. Ahead of the iPhone X, he accurately detailed its 5.8-inch display, glass and stainless steel design, lack of Touch ID, 3D sensing, and several other features.

We've also already heard a few rumors about a 6.46-inch iPhone launching next year, so iPhone X Plus rumor season is well underway.

Just confirming what we already figured was gonna happen lol.

Same time next year Apple :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom