Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters

Not unless she forces you to add her fingerprint into the list
laugh.gif
lol fingerprint is pretty cool! but other than that...meh. I can't think of moving to Apple until they bump up to 5inches
Just cop a ipad mini.

No one wants a bulky phone. 

Need the 5s, simply because my 4s is at the end of it's run. Plus I need to go from 16gb to 32gb... too many pictures.

they will not be stored on apple servers or on icloud backups, though.

elvis costello is in the room.
laugh.gif
Thats what they say..... I dont trust a company who handed over records and data to the feds  and lied to the customers. U dang right it will be stored on some server.

Better yet your right it wont be store don their server, they will forward it right to the feds server

Might consider upgrading when ios7 is jailbroken...until then...rolling with my 4S no need for ios7

My body is ready.

Been on this 4 for far too long.

Upgrade ready for the longest.....

11:03 am"Fingerprint is never available to other apps, and never uploaded to servers of backed up to iCloud."
11:02 amCapacitive touch to read fingerprint, all fingerprints are encrypted.
11:01 amAccording to the video, the demo reads fingerprints pretty quickly from multiple angles. Can handle multiple fingerprints.

so i dont THINK they saving it
You really think they would admit it.

wait i was thinking of getting my girl a macbook air does that mean keynotes pages and numbers will be included and i dont have to buy it?????????????????
Those programs are sold seperately.

I think I remember reading somewhere that they may possibly be free with Mavericks.  Just a rumor though.  

ok so if i get my girl a macbook air should i wait till maverick comes standard on it so i dont have to pay for the upgrade????
or how does that work???

with the ppl scared of the Feds and NSA... what in the world do yall plan on doing in the next couple of years in your life? Y'all gonna pull an Ocean's 11 and rob the Bellagio or something?

Not an earth shattering release but a nice/solid refresh.

Wall St isn't impressed though, stock is flat.

I have a 4S right now, will get a the 5S sometime after the holidays to avoid the rush.

I'll enjoy the IO7 though...

Yea right! Everybody in the world would have a iphone if that was the case

huh? i didnt say a price lol?

Just cop a ipad mini.
No one wants a bulky phone. 

I've thought about it trust me....im waiting to see this years iPad mini and how it stacks up against Nexus 7...(price and specs that is)

Most people (from people i know) who are against bigger screens on their phones change they're mind once they use the note for a second.... and who says they have to be bulky???

Last edited:
Not an earth shattering release but a nice/solid refresh.

Wall St isn't impressed though, stock is flat.

I have a 4S right now, will get a the 5S sometime after the holidays to avoid the rush.

I'll enjoy the IO7 though...
dont think there will be a mad rush. i copped my 4s in like 15 minutes at bestbuy, just walked in after work.

i can see the 5c selling far more quickly than the 5s, especially with the younger market. 

should i buy the iphone5s for $649.00? :x my girl needs a new phone. I was supposed to get her the iphone 5 for christmas last year :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom