Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
not trying to troll at all. Ive had every iphone from the original to the 4s then switched to a galaxy s4. i was tired of the same redundant phone other than that, not really any problems with Apple. but to be completely fair the only thing thats new about the 5s is a faster chip, a new color, a better camera, and a fingerprint scanner. this was all expected for an "S" model. i used to be such a fan of apple but they really are behind. the camera is the same as my galaxy. a bunch of different modes that nobody will use (trust me). i dont need to put in passwords for apps or anything so to me a fingerprint scanner is really useless. plus it bugs me out a little bit that peoples fingerprints will be open to the public (open your eyes). If they incorporated all this with the 5 id be somewhat impressed and that would be mostly because of ios7 anyway. ios7 took A LOT from android and to me didnt do much with it, or the 5s to be a pioneer. im disappointed because i would have went back to apple but i feel like they are forever going to be behind the ball especially with the timetable of their releases. you wont see a screen larger than 4 inches on an iphone for at least another year.  

Last edited:
fingerprint scanner is pretty impressive actually
I dont like the ideal of apple collecting my fingerprint in their records....

All im saying is there better be an "off" option.

They have been using fingerprint scanners at amusement parks for a while. To lock bags into those lockers and to get into the park (disney does i know that). But i do not want my fingerprint on anything especially when the NSA came out with a report that they can basically hack anything. So if your fingerprint is on the phone believe it can be looked up if need be

The NSA can find out everything they want to know about you without access to your iPhone and/or fingerprint from your iPhone.

If you were THAT worried about that kind of thing, you wouldn't even be on this forum right now. Dudes are worried about actual fingerprints, meanwhile they're leaving a digital trail with IG, Twitter, FB and other internet forum accounts. :lol:

with the ppl scared of the Feds and NSA... what in the world do yall plan on doing in the next couple of years in your life? Y'all gonna pull an Ocean's 11 and rob the Bellagio or something?

You should go read some of the Xbox one comments lol

Decent features but I really need a bigger screen. Definitely jumping from the 5..

Why not get an ipad mini then?

Is the event already over?
That can't be all, right?

elvis costello is performing. think that's it.

Yeah just saw on Engadget they're doing hands on demos now.
:smh:

Iphone 5C - 16GB $549 no contract / 32GB $649 no contract

Lulz.

Last edited:
Still on a 4, but just got a note 2. Switched back to the 4(because I'm trying to get out of this phone geek thing), but I think I might trade it for a 5. Has anyone heard of any new features we won't get , other than the finger print stuff?

Why not get an ipad mini then?
Former iPhone 5 user and now a Samsung S4 user. I like to have one device on me at all times. I use the Kindle App A LOT on my phone to read books and it's the S4 is just big enough to do it and just not doable for me on the iphone. 

I love the ability to read my books at any point in time and I don't want to keep a ipad with me all the time. 

mbps were refreshed this year...
Yes they were but that was earlier in the year. After the MBA Haswell everyone wants the battery life improvement on the MBP. We're rolling into the holiday season and the MBP should have been refreshed with Haswell. 

should i buy the iphone5s for $649.00? :x my girl needs a new phone. I was supposed to get her the iphone 5 for christmas last year :rofl:

damb man, you must really love her lol....she can't buy her own phone??

You should go read some of the Xbox one comments lol

lol i was in that circus of a thread (the original Xbox One thread) after it was announced. But I think the Always on Kinect was a Legit concern, wouldnt want a hacker watching me stroking it or laying the pipe. :nerd:

Meh. I'll wait for the 6 next year. Might see if my wife wants one of these new ones since she is on a 4S.

Question though: if the 5 is discontinued, and you take your phone to Apple and need a replacement, will you get a 5C? Or another 5 until they run out of refurbs?

not trying to troll at all. Ive had every iphone from the original to the 4s then switched to a galaxy s4. i was tired of the same redundant phone other than that, not really any problems with Apple. but to be completely fair the only thing thats new about the 5s is a faster chip, a new color, a better camera, and a fingerprint scanner. this was all expected for an "S" model. i used to be such a fan of apple but they really are behind. the camera is the same as my galaxy. a bunch of different modes that nobody will use (trust me). i dont need to put in passwords for apps or anything so to me a fingerprint scanner is really useless. plus it bugs me out a little bit that peoples fingerprints will be open to the public (open your eyes). If they incorporated all this with the 5 id be somewhat impressed and that would be mostly because of ios7 anyway. ios7 took A LOT from android and to me didnt do much with it, or the 5s to be a pioneer. im disappointed because i would have went back to apple but i feel like they are forever going to be behind the ball especially with the timetable of their releases. you wont see a screen larger than 4 inches on an iphone for at least another year.  

I'm not gonna lie, this really concerns me.

fingerprint scanner is pretty impressive actually
I dont like the ideal of apple collecting my fingerprint in their records....

All im saying is there better be an "off" option.

They have been using fingerprint scanners at amusement parks for a while. To lock bags into those lockers and to get into the park (disney does i know that). But i do not want my fingerprint on anything especially when the NSA came out with a report that they can basically hack anything. So if your fingerprint is on the phone believe it can be looked up if need be

The NSA can find out everything they want to know about you without access to your iPhone and/or fingerprint from your iPhone.

If you were THAT worried about that kind of thing, you wouldn't even be on this forum right now. Dudes are worried about actual fingerprints, meanwhile they're leaving a digital trail with IG, Twitter, FB and other internet forum accounts. :lol:

You are right but i am just paranoid. I don't' have facebook for that reason :lol: sorry but i am not going to freely give away my finger print. On the off chance my print gets left at a crime scene of some sort and they then find it....and use the apple fingerprint data base to track me down....i don't need that.

If they already can find me then so be it....i am not going to freely make it easier.

cool phone though :lol:

I see they have not addressed anything to fix the "other data" storage issue. It's so stupid that every pic/video/txt you sent, even if you delete get saved to some backup file and that counts towards your storage. I have 32 GB iPhone 5 with 9.5 GB of other data :smh: :smh:

iPad mini can't fit in a pocket.
A bigger 4.5-5 inch iPhone could.

Is the event already over?
That can't be all, right?

iPad mini fits in my pockets just fine... Jacket or pants. But I carry a bag/briefcase anyway. If you're just talking in terms of pant pockets, I dont think it'll look any more awkward than a 5 inch phone device honestly...

Last edited:
I have a Iphone5 at the moment and am thinking about switching to android. I've had iphone since 2nd generation and didn't like what I saw in the beta of IOS7. (I know I can't base everything of the beta but that wasn't my only issue with the device) I really don't see what could warrant the need of a A7 processor at this point in mobile history. We can't even get a 10 hour talk time on 4g yet the selling point is the processor on the 5s? Battery power needs to be priority to apple before making any other advancements.

Back
Top Bottom