Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
My company is a government contractor. I had to get my whole dam hand scanned and put into the system downtown in a federal building plus the couple times i've been arrested over the years. Yall don't be scared of no little thumbprint linked to your Apple Id :lol:

iPad mini can't fit in a pocket.
A bigger 4.5-5 inch iPhone could.

Is the event already over?
That can't be all, right?

iPad mini fits in my pockets just fine... Jacket or pants. But I carry a bag/briefcase anyway. If you're just talking in terms of pant pockets, I dont think it'll look any more awkward than a 5 inch phone device honestly...

Pics of what type of pants you wear? Srs.
When I had my mini it could only fit in my robe pocket.
Hell my nexus 7 can't even fit in my pants pocket and I don't wear skinnys.

Last edited:
I see they have not addressed anything to fix the "other data" storage issue. It's so stupid that every pic/video/txt you sent, even if you delete get saved to some backup file and that counts towards your storage. I have 32 GB iPhone 5 with 9.5 GB of other data :smh: :smh:

I thought it was just me!!!!

I have a 4s with less than 2 gigs of music and 1 gig of pics and videos but my phone is full because my "other data" is at like 8 gigs.

Looks like its time to hit craigslist and see what them galaxys hitting for...

A piece of me was hoping that the 5c would at least have a fair off contract price... Oh well the 4s will serve as a great Trap phone for a while.

I see they have not addressed anything to fix the "other data" storage issue. It's so stupid that every pic/video/txt you sent, even if you delete get saved to some backup file and that counts towards your storage. I have 32 GB iPhone 5 with 9.5 GB of other data :smh: :smh:

I thought it was just me!!!!

I have a 4s with less than 2 gigs of music and 1 gig of pics and videos but my phone is full because my "other data" is at like 8 gigs.

man...WHAT

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

i have like 1.5 gigs of other data (still :smh:). :x at you guys. i couldn't deal with that.

Last edited:
I knew it wasn't going to be a great update but damn, they had NOTHING new aside from what the early reports suggested. I thought there was going to be something they had up their sleeve, even if it was a small detail. But literally, not one surprise

man...WHAT

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

i have like 1.5 gigs of other data (still :smh:). :x at you guys. i couldn't deal with that.

Delete text convos. Safari browsing data. Back up your phone and restore your phone and it should be gone

iOS 7 out on Sept. 18th

comfirmed September 20th release date.

only confirmed pre-orders for the 5c on September 13th.

Videos are up on Apple.com

i know preorders start the 20th, but whats the official release date? 

that is the release date.

apparently no pre-order for the 5s, and 5c pre-ordering begins on the 13th.

Thanks for the info..

people are going to be split about the whole fingerprint thing. im already fingerprinted for my job. but i knew what i was doing. i just dont think its right that a cell phone company can collect fingerprints at will. regardless of whether or not you can potentially commit a crime. its just a sneaky way of invading the privacy of the public. im half kidding and over-exaggerating but Apple reminds me of a potential...

Last edited:
Former iPhone 5 user and now a Samsung S4 user. I like to have one device on me at all times. I use the Kindle App A LOT on my phone to read books and it's the S4 is just big enough to do it and just not doable for me on the iphone. 

I love the ability to read my books at any point in time and I don't want to keep a ipad with me all the time. 

I guess it's all preference. See I get tons of notifications throughout the day during business hours on my phone so it's easier to have a separate device for books and other things..

time to watch
glasses.gif

that is the release date.

apparently no pre-order for the 5s, and 5c pre-ordering begins on the 13th.
thanks, so I have to stand in line, that's dumb. I guess someone from Nike moved over to Apple and gave them the bright idea. Let's see how this works out. 

Back
Top Bottom