• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
that is the release date.

apparently no pre-order for the 5s, and 5c pre-ordering begins on the 13th.

thanks, so I have to stand in line, that's dumb. I guess someone from Nike moved over to Apple and gave them the bright idea. Let's see how this works out. 

You don't HAVE to stand in line. It's called order the phone either via Apple Store app or the website and pick it up later.

Apple does make quality devices but their prices are rip off. Only $100 difference between 5C and 5S. Come on now.

You don't HAVE to stand in line. It's called order the phone either via Apple Store app or the website and pick it up later.
Like a lot of people here I don't live near an Apple Store, plus I don't want to be anywhere near one on release date. That place is going to be a zoo. I rather have the convenience of my fed ex guy dropping it off at my front door while I'm sitting in my underwear playing GTA V. 

I see they have not addressed anything to fix the "other data" storage issue. It's so stupid that every pic/video/txt you sent, even if you delete get saved to some backup file and that counts towards your storage. I have 32 GB iPhone 5 with 9.5 GB of other data :smh: :smh:

I thought it was just me!!!!

I have a 4s with less than 2 gigs of music and 1 gig of pics and videos but my phone is full because my "other data" is at like 8 gigs.

man...WHAT

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

i have like 1.5 gigs of other data (still :smh:). :x at you guys. i couldn't deal with that.

It's really out of hand, my friend has a 64 GB iPhone with 20 GB of other.........it's not just every thing that you send, but stuff you receive as well. We in a huge group chat, so all that stuff adds up..........Temporary fix is to restore as new phone, but over time it just comes back :smh:

Took the 20th off will be going to the vzw where the white folks live lol, my sells rep is gonna probably be pissed I'm paying full retail and not buying any accessories.

So there's no preorder for the iPhone 5S? Cause I'm on a carriibean island till next Wednesday and don't want to miss out

but if you restore as a new phone, all the other data you need will be gone too?

or are you going to say it's a new phone and then restore from a back up? won't that restore the 'other' useless data too?

I has confuse.....

It's really out of hand, my friend has a 64 GB iPhone with 20 GB of other.........it's not just every thing that you send, but stuff you receive as well. We in a huge group chat, so all that stuff adds up..........Temporary fix is to restore as new phone, but over time it just comes back :smh:

This is my current issue, and having a 16gb really kills me. Have to manage my data all the time, :smh:

but if you restore as a new phone, all the other data you need will be gone too?

or are you going to say it's a new phone and then restore from a back up? won't that restore the 'other' useless data too?

I has confuse.....
no back up your stuff then restore your old.... I mean its a easier jb way of doing it but for reg users.... that's the best way... Plus what are u really loosing even if u restore as new phone? I mean I don't even think reg iphone allows back up of calls/txt/sms etc....

This is my current issue, and having a 16gb really kills me. Have to manage my data all the time, :smh:

I have this same problem.

I have a 16g, and in my usage it says I have 8gb in 'other'....I tired everything to reduce this data, nothing helps.

I'm beginning to think that's Apple's ploy to get people to ponder about replacing their current model. I'm on a 4 btw.

fyi since the discontinue of the iphone 5..... ppl are out trying to buy this thing like crack...IF still on ios 6.12 or lower... Just looking on ebay/craigslist this thing going for the mid hundreds to upper hundreds

No pre orders on the 5S is genius (if it stays that way). They will sell out in stores and there will be lines for months. When the 4S came out, I bought it in November and I STILL had to reserve it on the Apple site, then wait in a huge line at the store. Meanwhile people will buy the 5C because its cheaper and more available.

I have a 16g, and in my usage it says I have 8gb in 'other'....I tired everything to reduce this data, nothing helps.

I'm beginning to think that's Apple's ploy to get people to ponder about replacing their current model. I'm on a 4 btw.

A decent percentage of that is text messages I think. (If you save all of your messages. All those nudes and vids gotta be stored somewhere. :lol:)

no back up your stuff then restore your old.... I mean its a easier jb way of doing it but for reg users.... that's the best way... Plus what are u really loosing even if u restore as new phone? I mean I don't even think reg iphone allows back up of calls/txt/sms etc....

how do you do it for a jb iPhone??

A decent percentage of that is text messages I think. (If you save all of your messages. All those nudes and vids gotta be stored somewhere. :lol:)
i send em to my photobucket...........is that good or should i get another spot to store em

I've been on ATT for 4 years now mainly because I dont wanna spend more than 200-300 on a phone w/ no contract.

Anyone know of any cheaper plans? Idc about minutes.....

Back
Top Bottom