• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
how do you do it for a jb iPhone??
just get diskaid.... or u can use pkgbackup..... pkgbackup will save everything on your pc down to phone calls text sms etc... in document format in a zip file including all ur jb your tweaks etc..... if you use diskaid itll sorta do the same but u will have to do it manually aka go to each section in the phone and save....

Also u can restore using ilex r.a.t and/or fix/repair/restore jb without loosing it seeing that all the older ios will stop being signed today.

No pre orders on the 5S is genius (if it stays that way). They will sell out in stores and there will be lines for months. When the 4S came out, I bought it in November and I STILL had to reserve it on the Apple site, then wait in a huge line at the store. Meanwhile people will buy the 5C because its cheaper and more available.
yea but the 5s will be available to order online on the 20th...at 12 midnight...I expect the site to be crowded and crash...aka apple is trolling.

It's really out of hand, my friend has a 64 GB iPhone with 20 GB of other.........it's not just every thing that you send, but stuff you receive as well. We in a huge group chat, so all that stuff adds up..........Temporary fix is to restore as new phone, but over time it just comes back :smh:

This is my current issue, and having a 16gb really kills me. Have to manage my data all the time, :smh:
i dont understand how people be trippin off data
every since the first iphone i have had a 16 gig
all i do is my current phone has the important apps i need
my 3gs has my music
and my 3g has the games my kids wanna play
my first iphone had both but i gave it to a family friend

The only way I'm getting the 5S is if I can get $500 for my 5 and it has AppleCare plus and since I doubt that will happen looks like I'm staying with the 5

Gold iphone will be mine, but probably not until Christmas. No preorders are going to make the gold such a pain to get. It's going to sell out first, and resellers will charge a arm and leg for it until supply catches up.

Took the 20th off will be going to the vzw where the white folks live lol, my sells rep is gonna probably be pissed I'm paying full retail and not buying any accessories.

You doing it the right way. And f him. He will get alot of sales that day

Iphone 5C - 16GB $549 no contract / 32GB $649 no contract

Been saying prices were gonna be basically the same but no one wanted to listen. It's a iPhone 5 with plastic housing. Your better off buying a 5 for cheaper from someone unless you really like plastic and stupid colors

That's the gold color I want but I'm not throwing my $100 warranty away otherwise I would have already done it

Too damn clean

The only way I'm getting the 5S is if I can get $500 for my 5 and it has AppleCare plus and since I doubt that will happen looks like I'm staying with the 5
You can if you are on the old bootrom... The jb for ios 7 has failed since they switched up and went 64bit.... Ppl out hunting for a iphone 5 just so they can jb...You could get 500 relatively easy right now.

You can if you are on the old bootrom... The jb for ios 7 has failed since they switched up and went 64bit.... Ppl out hunting for a iphone 5 just so they can jb...You could get 500 relatively easy right now.

Gazelle will give me 315-330 you think I should just stick to eBay? I just hate the fees.

no back up your stuff then restore your old.... I mean its a easier jb way of doing it but for reg users.... that's the best way... Plus what are u really loosing even if u restore as new phone? I mean I don't even think reg iphone allows back up of calls/txt/sms etc....

wait... what? backup my phone then restore to my old? my old what?

i dont understand how people be trippin off data
every since the first iphone i have had a 16 gig
all i do is my current phone has the important apps i need
my 3gs has my music
and my 3g has the games my kids wanna play
my first iphone had both but i gave it to a family friend

Only have a couple of playlists on my phone, couple of games as well. Otherwise, mainly pics and videos and "other data". I'm going to erase all text convos now, :lol:

I have an iPod Classic with all my tunes, and is basically a mini external at this point.

no back up your stuff then restore your old.... I mean its a easier jb way of doing it but for reg users.... that's the best way... Plus what are u really loosing even if u restore as new phone? I mean I don't even think reg iphone allows back up of calls/txt/sms etc....

wait... what? backup my phone then restore to my old? my old what?
just back it up the do a restore to ur back up

Anyone have the problem of the charging cord bunching at the end and then not charging. This my 3rd cord in 8 months. Damn apple

Anyone have the problem of the charging cord bunching at the end and then not charging. This my 3rd cord in 8 months. Damn apple
mine has been bunching at the end for about 6 months now but its still going strong *knocks on wood

Back
Top Bottom