Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Gazelle will give me 315-330 you think I should just stick to eBay? I just hate the fees.
If you have 6.12 or lower ull get more ala craigslist etc.... But if u wanna play it safe go with gazelle... I posted a few weeks ago the 5 will be no more and that itll be a hot item to sell...so long as u sell it while its hot, if you wait and try to sit on it ull be disappointed. If u don't care bout jb, sell the 5, get like 500+ for it, by the 5s/5c and kep the rest in your pocket

Seems like too much lol have to meet up and crap and possibly get jacked
shid meet in a public place with a atm, make then get the money out and like I always do keep the burner on ya and indirectly let them know u got it on u...Never failed me

I
Gazelle will give me 315-330 you think I should just stick to eBay? I just hate the fees.

If you have 6.12 or lower ull get more ala craigslist etc.... But if u wanna play it safe go with gazelle... I posted a few weeks ago the 5 will be no more and that itll be a hot item to sell...so long as u sell it while its hot, if you wait and try to sit on it ull be disappointed. If u don't care bout jb, sell the 5, get like 500+ for it, by the 5s/5c and kep the rest in your pocket

I'm in 6.1.4 tho

They really cheaped out on the 5c. Why not make the bezel the same color as the back of the phone like the white 5, 4S and 4. Instead they throw black displays and bezels on every color like the iPod touch. Honestly, th 5c is like a crappier iPod touch.

^and btw, as of yesterday multiple sources announced that 6.1.4 on the iPhone 5 has been jailbroken. There's no tool like redsn0w or sn0wbreeze yet, but its expected to be coming in the future. Google it.

Last edited:
shid meet in a public place with a atm, make then get the money out and like I always do keep the burner on ya and indirectly let them know u got it on u...Never failed me

I literally have done like 30 plus cra transactions and never needed the burner. I typically just meet in a public place, (usually phone stores etc). I make sure everything is good on both sides (money is legit and phone has a clean ESN). We do the transaction right in the middle of the store and keep it moving.

On some totally unrelated ish. A chick got me for like 30 bucks last year when I was tryna get her on the .50/$1 food stamp hustle. I was way to careless in that instance tho.

Last edited:
I
I'm in 6.1.4 tho
well if the jb for 6.14 gets released (which I think it will seeing as the exploit wont work on ios 7 since they switched to 64bit) if it does get released then yea ull get more...As of right now if you don't have a jb or iphone 5 capable of being jb it isn't worth  whole lot seeing that 5c is basically the same thing but a much cheaper version.

Damn I just backed up and restored my phone and my storage increased by 8 GB. That is awful. I had no idea

spot on, gospel truth
roll.gif
"Even the peasants" 

laugh.gif

I literally have done like 30 plus cra transactions and never needed the burner. I typically just meet in a public place, (usually phone stores etc). I make sure everything is good on both sides (money is legit and phone has a clean ESN). We do the transaction right in the middle of the store and keep it moving.

On some totally unrelated ish. A chick got me for like 30 bucks last year when I was tryna get her on the .50/$1 food stand hustle. I was way to careless in that instance tho.
whats the .50/$1 food stand hustle????

My iPhone is on 6.1.4 and when I sell it will be on iOS 7. I figure on eBay I may get like 450 but minus fees it will be like 360 smh dang might as well just gazelle

saw this on my FB newsfeed earlier

#Apple you nailed it again. It's not about adding gimmicky features. It's about adding things that make why we love our #iPhone even better. I'm going to be so pretentious with my gold iPhone 5S! Lol! #HateonHaters — feeling excited

How is a gold iPhone not gimmicky though?:lol:

saw this on my FB newsfeed earlier

#Apple you nailed it again. It's not about adding gimmicky features. It's about adding things that make why we love our #iPhone even better. I'm going to be so pretentious with my gold iPhone 5S! Lol! #HateonHaters — feeling excited

How is a gold iPhone not gimmicky though?:lol:

The same way a Black iphone isnt a gimmick

They really cheaped out on the 5c. Why not make the bezel the same color as the back of the phone like the white 5, 4S and 4. Instead they throw black displays and bezels on every color like the iPod touch. Honestly, th 5c is like a crappier iPod touch.

^and btw, as of yesterday multiple sources announced that 6.1.4 on the iPhone 5 has been jailbroken. There's no tool like redsn0w or sn0wbreeze yet, but its expected to be coming in the future. Google it.
cheaped out...

cheaped out...

iphone 5c price: $450

...cheaped out

Just an fyi, the iphone 3g to 3gs was made of the same material. Those phones were durable as hell and I'm assuming that the 5c will be as well. 

I think that it's good they left it black, the colors look tacky already.

The only color I would even consider copping is the white one. 

The gold iphone just screams, I think I'm better than you.

Pretenticious *** color.

Or maybe that's just me.

Black is an ordinary color......there's a reason why we haven't seen gold colored phones for the regular consumer.....and if it's not real gold it's tacky. And a lot of "ALL GOLD EVERYTHING" folks are going to gobble up those "gold" iPhones.

The gold iphone just screams, I think I'm better than you.
Pretenticious *** color.
Or maybe that's just me.

exactly. Imagine the outcry if Droid/HTC/Samsung went that route :lol:

that's the only thing that made me think that's something that Steve Jobs would never do.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom